vortex?

Noble®

:o re c i have a question!!!

omg!!!what happened to vortex?yesterday he was golden member and today he is GUEST?i wonder what happened to him or what caused him to his actions so that we ll be edited by NS in a section

thevortex delete his account cuz of some guys in here........ i dont care if he was doing spamming .. spam can stop ... but how we will find another member like vortex we are a community here and vortex delection make me really sad and mad....

ayto p egine einai pws o maxtro ema8e gia ta spammarismata tou vortex kai apofasise istera apo ti diamaxi metaxi twn golden-mods gia ton vortex na ton kanei guest etc wste na mi metroun ta posts kai na min noiazetai gia na mazepsei posts alla na voi8isei

Guest Thanos47

if he will help and he understand the mistake im sure the account will be again like first :) .....i dont want to 'ektheso' someone

and solution i sincerely dont care about vortex being your friend...if he was ok nothing would have happened but this guy obviously doesn't have a life and wants to disturb others' one..so it would be better his starting thinking of helping other members than spamming and spamming 'cause i will personally will not allow his corrupting our forum..

MewMew

yeah ur right but vortex is here for a LONG LONG time he is a really good member of this community ..... he helped me when i start mxb and he make me love this forum as i do now... anyway im really sad about his lost on this community..

re solution he didnt got hid acc deleted.....just turned to guest..i dont think that should he change his way of thinking and acting he won'tet his acc back....anyway hi posts still are there it is just that he is guest and they are not appeared under his name...

EDIT:however many really good members are really angry with him and ui think he should pay so that a balance could be kept...and im referring to some members that vortex did evrise and that he made them feel really bad and angry...

sorry pou epemveno alla daneizome ena post tou maxtor apo section ton mods-gold members.nomizo oti auto ta leei ola:

"O TheVortex egine ban, paliotera ta eixe ksanakanei afta ta spam k ton eixa proidopiisei.........."

Re g@mo tin p@@@ mou rota kai ton maxtor EDW EDW EFAGA BAN ? Delete to ekana kai to ksanaftiaksa

kai pios to ipe afto ? mipos kana gold member to pe ? e ? file kita den efaga ban ok  ? to piases ? ama ixa fai ban to acc den tha ipirxe kai adi gia guest tha elege ban .. ama rotisis ton maxtor pio palia tou xa pi oti to acc itane bugarismeno kai gia afto to kana delete kai to ksanaftiaksa niose kai esi o MewMew eniose ( kita acc karate1010 - delete ine to acc tou den exi fai ban ) eleoc diladi

Wraia eklieise to 8ema...epeidi omws antonio (e?) xerw ta pragmata pio kala kai epeidi 2 meres isouna guest mporei esy an to ekanes delete alla guest poios se ekane?

Kai prosexe min xanaksekiniseis ta palia...prospa8ise na xeperaseis tis paidikes s filodoxies kai voi8a opoion dn mporei etc wste na apoktoume olo kai perissotero kosmo.Skopos einai na voi8ame kai na erxontai paidia..oxi na tous fwnazome kai na fevgoune.