Add sound to animations

Hello everyone, my problem is:
that when adding the .wav or .uax to sound in unrealED "Patched" is added, but the sound is not heard, you press play and nothing.

But if I do the same process in unrealruntime2 if the audio is heard in the animation created in notify,
but it is not patched and it does not create the .ukx correctly.
what do i need to solve this problem?
Could anyone help me?
(I will need a different UrealED)
I also tried unrealedpostal and neither.
A greeting and I hope to answer.

Edited by Drimacus
Traslate

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Drimacus said:

can anyone give help?

You can't save sounds using patched ut2003/ut2004, you should try importing the sounds to L2Editor and then saving an .uax file, which you can then open with both the game and ut2003/ut2004. just remember to NOT re-save the .uax using those editors, as sounds will get fucked up again. 

• 3 weeks later...

Good 911reg, I already managed to solve it but it was not with l2edit, with rumtime I managed to do it, you have to import the sounds into rumtime and import the model to be able to save it as .ukx. and you can open that .ukx with unreal patched and you can create the npc no problem, and if you can reopen and edit everything except the sounds, if you touch the sounds the file gets damaged. Now I can create a .ukx with sounds, animations, models, textures, effects. all in one file. Greetings and thanks for the guidance.