Ave

Hello

I would like to inform ALL other creators from mxc about:
RUAN DIEGO A LIRA
Rua Joao pereira dos santos centro
Joao Pessoa PB 58010000
Brazylia

PayPal e-mail: ruanrft@hotmail.com

This is yet another Brazil user that scams ppl after receiving files and creating PayPal dispute for not receiving an item after his server died.
Please be careful and DON'T ACCEPT PAYMENTS VIA PAYPAL FROM BRAZIL UNLESS YOU 100% KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER.
Use other payment methods.

Take care
Ave

Edited by Ave

3 hours ago, Ave said:

Hello

I would like to inform ALL other creators from mxc about:
RUAN DIEGO A LIRA
Rua Joao pereira dos santos centro
Joao Pessoa PB 58010000
Brazylia

PayPal e-mail: ruanrft@hotmail.com

This is yet another Brazil user that scams ppl after receiving files and creating PayPal dispute for not receiving an item after his server died.
Please be careful and DON'T ACCEPT PAYMENTS VIA PAYPAL FROM BRAZIL UNLESS YOU 100% KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER.
Use other payment methods.

Take care
Ave

his contacts on Discord,Skype does he has mxc account?

I don't know if he has mxc account, I guess mods can check registration e-mails and check if he has an account, right? 
What proof do You want? PayPal dispute page screenshot? 😂 I bet he bought other services from L2 community, unless he used shared server files, but ppl should know about his scam account and not deal with him. 

12 hours ago, Ave said:

I don't know if he has mxc account, I guess mods can check registration e-mails and check if he has an account, right? 
What proof do You want? PayPal dispute page screenshot? 😂 I bet he bought other services from L2 community, unless he used shared server files, but ppl should know about his scam account and not deal with him. 

without even chat proofs none of our staff can take the risk to warn - ban the user mate... It would be possible to get chat history at least as a proof for scam....