WTB Kamael Race fully funtional for Interlude (client side)

Why don't you move to Classic/GoD client, it's already implemented just need to enable it. Also there's literally 0 servers being opened on Interlude client, people finally moved on to later clients with Interlude gameplay.

47 minutes ago, An4rchy said:

Why don't you move to Classic/GoD client, it's already implemented just need to enable it. Also there's literally 0 servers being opened on Interlude client, people finally moved on to later clients with Interlude gameplay.

majority of population still play interlude client even if newer clients are smoother.

Everything is possible just require knowledge.

Edited by Raws

1 minute ago, Raws said:

majority of population still play interlude client even if newer clients are smoother.

Majority? Most L2 players either play Essence or one of the projects that are long-term: Reborn, Dex and some other Russian servers. These projects have all moved to Classic client with interlude content, as it's the best option. Also, since interlude server on classic client is widely available (lucera) or easy to do, I don't see why anyone would want to play an old, laggy client full of critical errors.

12 minutes ago, An4rchy said:

Majority? Most L2 players either play Essence or one of the projects that are long-term: Reborn, Dex and some other Russian servers. These projects have all moved to Classic client with interlude content, as it's the best option. Also, since interlude server on classic client is widely available (lucera) or easy to do, I don't see why anyone would want to play an old, laggy client full of critical errors.

Expect reborn no other interlude server is alive on classic. Dex is dead server

Majority of players playing interlude are from south america.

Everything you wrote is completely invalid, no proofs just words.

Essence have nothing to do with interlude, dont mess up.

I've to agree about the laggy client people should move but they dont yet.

Edited by Raws

not everything is possible and this is a great example, you lack the knowledge to know that races are hardcoded in L2.

You would have to replace an existing Race to achieve this, but again it wouldn't work properly.

On top of that you would have to recompile effect classes and re-introduce all missing kamael effects for skills etc, same for animations.

Long story short you can now wake up from your daydream

5 minutes ago, xdem said:

not everything is possible and this is a great example, you lack the knowledge to know that races are hardcoded in L2.

You would have to replace an existing Race to achieve this, but again it wouldn't work properly.

On top of that you would have to recompile effect classes and re-introduce all missing kamael effects for skills etc, same for animations.

Long story short you can now wake up from your daydream

You just lack the knowledge to do it. you can hook all functions hardcoded or not.

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Raws said:

You just lack the knowledge to do it. you can hook all functions hardcoded or not.

you know what hooking does retard? you can change some specific function behavior but not the data structures you fool, the data structures are hard copied on every reference either variable or function declaration, there's no way you can reverse engineering into adding a new race on L2.

Its easy to say its possible without knowing shit, its not easy to say its not possible when you know how things work, so care who you trashtalk little clown 

lmao its so fucking funny "hook all functions" do they teach reverse engineering at the kindergarten or this monkey actually makes good jokes and my sense of humor sucks ? 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Raws said:

Expect reborn no other interlude server is alive on classic. Dex is dead server

Majority of players playing interlude are from south america.

Everything you wrote is completely invalid, no proofs just words.

Essence have nothing to do with interlude, dont mess up.

I've to agree about the laggy client people should move but they dont yet.

Your brain or eyes must be mulfunctioning or something. I don't care about the shitshow fiesta of x500 pvp servers on interlude client being spammed by brazilians on 2022. Any serious interlude project that's being opened is on Classic client or supports it. Most mid-rate projects are migrating to Classic client, even if they haven't done it yet.

Also, I'd like your proof on 'majority of players'. Me mentioning Essence is not a mess-up, it's a fact that many l2 players are playing Essence.

Edited by An4rchy

17 hours ago, Playinnova said:

WTB Kamael Race fully funtional for Interlude (client side)

contact me here in forum or leave a comment, thanks.

Downgrading to newer chronicles is a bit better for you, but in principle your idea is partially implemented on the interlude client too.

The idea of transformation ( yes, for interlude it can also be implemented using the server side and client side ). From client side you need Kamaels models with skills ( I can implement both if you need ). On server side you need to implement the transformation ( NPC to PC Polymorph function as base for example ).

The second idea is as a replacement for some existing race, while again you need to do skills and replacement.

But this is all just an imitation. To do it like the original requires a lot of work or downgrading to a newer protocol.

14 minutes ago, NevesOma said:

Downgrading to newer chronicles is a bit better for you, but in principle your idea is partially implemented on the interlude client too.

The idea of transformation ( yes, for interlude it can also be implemented using the server side and client side ). From client side you need Kamaels models with skills ( I can implement both if you need ). On server side you need to implement the transformation ( NPC to PC Polymorph function as base for example ).

The second idea is as a replacement for some existing race, while again you need to do skills and replacement.

But this is all just an imitation. To do it like the original requires a lot of work or downgrading to a newer protocol.

I already finished adding all skills allmost 1/1. I would like to replace dwarfs with kamaels. If you can do it, tell me a price, and we might have a deal. And what about protecting it after?

Transformation doesn't exist on Interlude client, Polymorph is not going be nowhere close near any basic playable expectation as it emulates a NPC and nothing more than that.

In your topic you are requesting "fully functional" kamael races, this is impossible you need to bring your expectations really low for an end result that is completely unsatisfying and unpleasant.

Community wise, its only going to get hate, apart from the technical aspect with the glitches and compromises, people stick to C6 because its the good old L2 without the Kamaels 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, xdem said:

Transformation doesn't exist on Interlude client, Polymorph is not going be nowhere close near any basic playable expectation as it emulates a NPC and nothing more than that.

In your topic you are requesting "fully functional" kamael races, this is impossible you need to bring your expectations really low for an end result that is completely unsatisfying and unpleasant.

Community wise, its only going to get hate, apart from the technical aspect with the glitches and compromises, people stick to C6 because its the good old L2 without the Kamaels 

+1 Do not add kamaels at interlude client....