Jump to content

WTB Kamael Race fully funtional for Interlude (client side)


Recommended Posts

Why don't you move to Classic/GoD client, it's already implemented just need to enable it. Also there's literally 0 servers being opened on Interlude client, people finally moved on to later clients with Interlude gameplay.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, An4rchy said:

Why don't you move to Classic/GoD client, it's already implemented just need to enable it. Also there's literally 0 servers being opened on Interlude client, people finally moved on to later clients with Interlude gameplay.

majority of population still play interlude client even if newer clients are smoother.

 

Everything is possible just require knowledge.

Edited by Raws
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Raws said:

majority of population still play interlude client even if newer clients are smoother.

 

Majority? Most L2 players either play Essence or one of the projects that are long-term: Reborn, Dex and some other Russian servers. These projects have all moved to Classic client with interlude content, as it's the best option. Also, since interlude server on classic client is widely available (lucera) or easy to do, I don't see why anyone would want to play an old, laggy client full of critical errors.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, An4rchy said:

 

Majority? Most L2 players either play Essence or one of the projects that are long-term: Reborn, Dex and some other Russian servers. These projects have all moved to Classic client with interlude content, as it's the best option. Also, since interlude server on classic client is widely available (lucera) or easy to do, I don't see why anyone would want to play an old, laggy client full of critical errors.

Expect reborn no other interlude server is alive on classic. Dex is dead server

Majority of players playing interlude are from south america.

Everything you wrote is completely invalid, no proofs just words.

 

Essence have nothing to do with interlude, dont mess up.

 

I've to agree about the laggy client people should move but they dont yet.

 

Edited by Raws
Link to comment
Share on other sites

not everything is possible and this is a great example, you lack the knowledge to know that races are hardcoded in L2.

 

You would have to replace an existing Race to achieve this, but again it wouldn't work properly.

 

On top of that you would have to recompile effect classes and re-introduce all missing kamael effects for skills etc, same for animations.

 

Long story short you can now wake up from your daydream

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, xdem said:

not everything is possible and this is a great example, you lack the knowledge to know that races are hardcoded in L2.

 

You would have to replace an existing Race to achieve this, but again it wouldn't work properly.

 

On top of that you would have to recompile effect classes and re-introduce all missing kamael effects for skills etc, same for animations.

 

Long story short you can now wake up from your daydream

You just lack the knowledge to do it. you can hook all functions hardcoded or not.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Raws said:

You just lack the knowledge to do it. you can hook all functions hardcoded or not.

 

you know what hooking does retard? you can change some specific function behavior but not the data structures you fool, the data structures are hard copied on every reference either variable or function declaration, there's no way you can reverse engineering into adding a new race on L2.

 

Its easy to say its possible without knowing shit, its not easy to say its not possible when you know how things work, so care who you trashtalk little clown 

lmao its so fucking funny "hook all functions" do they teach reverse engineering at the kindergarten or this monkey actually makes good jokes and my sense of humor sucks ? 

  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Raws said:

Expect reborn no other interlude server is alive on classic. Dex is dead server

Majority of players playing interlude are from south america.

Everything you wrote is completely invalid, no proofs just words.

 

Essence have nothing to do with interlude, dont mess up.

 

I've to agree about the laggy client people should move but they dont yet.

 

 

Your brain or eyes must be mulfunctioning or something. I don't care about the shitshow fiesta of x500 pvp servers on interlude client being spammed by brazilians on 2022. Any serious interlude project that's being opened is on Classic client or supports it. Most mid-rate projects are migrating to Classic client, even if they haven't done it yet.

 

Also, I'd like your proof on 'majority of players'. Me mentioning Essence is not a mess-up, it's a fact that many l2 players are playing Essence.

Edited by An4rchy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Playinnova said:

WTB Kamael Race fully funtional for Interlude (client side)

 

contact me here in forum or leave a comment, thanks.

Downgrading to newer chronicles is a bit better for you, but in principle your idea is partially implemented on the interlude client too.

 

The idea of transformation ( yes, for interlude it can also be implemented using the server side and client side ). From client side you need Kamaels models with skills ( I can implement both if you need ). On server side you need to implement the transformation ( NPC to PC Polymorph function as base for example ).

 

The second idea is as a replacement for some existing race, while again you need to do skills and replacement.

But this is all just an imitation. To do it like the original requires a lot of work or downgrading to a newer protocol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, NevesOma said:

Downgrading to newer chronicles is a bit better for you, but in principle your idea is partially implemented on the interlude client too.

 

The idea of transformation ( yes, for interlude it can also be implemented using the server side and client side ). From client side you need Kamaels models with skills ( I can implement both if you need ). On server side you need to implement the transformation ( NPC to PC Polymorph function as base for example ).

 

The second idea is as a replacement for some existing race, while again you need to do skills and replacement.

But this is all just an imitation. To do it like the original requires a lot of work or downgrading to a newer protocol.

I already finished adding all skills allmost 1/1. I would like to replace dwarfs with kamaels. If you can do it, tell me a price, and we might have a deal. And what about protecting it after?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Transformation doesn't exist on Interlude client, Polymorph is not going be nowhere close near any basic playable expectation as it emulates a NPC and nothing more than that.

 

In your topic you are requesting "fully functional" kamael races, this is impossible you need to bring your expectations really low for an end result that is completely unsatisfying and unpleasant.

 

Community wise, its only going to get hate, apart from the technical aspect with the glitches and compromises, people stick to C6 because its the good old L2 without the Kamaels 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, xdem said:

Transformation doesn't exist on Interlude client, Polymorph is not going be nowhere close near any basic playable expectation as it emulates a NPC and nothing more than that.

 

In your topic you are requesting "fully functional" kamael races, this is impossible you need to bring your expectations really low for an end result that is completely unsatisfying and unpleasant.

 

Community wise, its only going to get hate, apart from the technical aspect with the glitches and compromises, people stick to C6 because its the good old L2 without the Kamaels 

+1 Do not add kamaels at interlude client....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



  • Posts

    • Hello everyone, I would like to welcome you to our private server L2 Red Sun - High Five. After the successful launch of the server in 2017, we are coming again with a new season. What can you look forward to? All High Five Features, PvP, lots of fun, Anti-Bot system, Active GMs, lots of events. The official launch of the server is planned for 2022-12-17. Follow our website https://l2rs.com/   L2 Red Sun – Lineage 2 High Five Grand Opening: 2022-12-17 – watch our website Website: https://l2rs.com/ Discord: https://discord.gg/8XS2aNpmDA Mid Rate server 20x All High Five features Play to win – No Pay to win! Mass PvP, a lot events and much more! Experiance (EXP)  - 20x     Skill Points (SP) - 5x      Adena  - 5x      Drop Items - 5x     Spoil - 10x     Max Enchant - + 25   Enchant chance - 53 %   Attribute Stone / Crystal chance - 30 / 25 % Buff slots - 28 + 12 (buffs + dance) ✅   Buffs, Dances, Songs Durations - 2 hours ✅   Subclass max. level - 85 ✅   Subclass count - 4 ✅   Anti-bot (captcha) - command .testbot ✅   Anti-bot client and server side (Strix-Guard) ✅ Full GM LOG in real time on Website (no more corrupt GMs) ✅   Geodata ✅   Offline shop ✅   Olympiad for 14 days ✅   Anti-DDOS protection ✅ Active GMs ✅   Scheme buffer ✅   Shop to S grade ✅   Olympiad for 14 days (1. and 15. in month) ✅   Donate only for Premium account (no-items) ✅   All Instance / Grand Boss Working fine ✅  website: www.l2rs.com Forum: www.forum.l2rs.com We look forward to you GMs L2 Red Sun
    • You need to recompile effects and NPC scripts, it isn't hard to do, do you have any experience with that whatsoever? lemme know and i might be able to give you a hand through here
    • Update - Ad Banners for L2Infinity  
    • Spawn 2 and random 1 means 1 hour or 2 hours or 3 hours  And if you edit your database while your server is running it won't work  Shutdown gameserver edit database make sure to set remaining spawn time to 0 start server kill raid and check time again
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock