GooD Evening everyone im looking for a GG Pack vs 500Euros

MrKaMa

Forgive me for the mistakes on writing but this tablem is a lil hard for to write... my fingers are fat haha

Hello and good eveing everyone... im old player from  2004 to 2012 on lineage and i stoped bcause i made family.

i got my own job now and my kid is already 12 years old.. he loves this game.. so im thinking to make up a stable server * to be alive f or long*

so my child dont have to play on crap servers anymore.. i want sokmeone wth experience wh who who can learn me out hoe i etup a PRIDE STYLE High five or inderlude pack.

Money is not t he problem//.. i can lend a pc with like 50-70 euros a month and i hope from donation ill get back this money to repay the tower.. all i iwant is someone to give me a nice PRIDE STYLE premade pack without BUGS inside and to learn me how i keep it up without crushes, and learn me some things stht will not noone dropthe server down for long and people leves......  well im willing to pay frorm 400-900 euros depedds on pack and on how much you will learn me to keep the servefr up..

im 43 years old and im froom Greece... * u cant scam me belieave me im a loier and i got my own hotel.) after we finsh the whole job you can have a suite on y last floow for 1 week.....

contract me on my wifes email witc his : Despoinoula1987@gmail.com

and than i will send you mu Wats up application so we can talk str8 to str8.

good evening. ..  N O NOOBS  PLZ

(ps: also i need 2-3 gms to have people onnline 24/7)

u cant give or take items from anyone....  if you do all those i ask i can double the money im saying on the start of covnerttion:

1) good pack of HighFive or interlude server

2) learn me how to use it step by step after you finish the pack

3) add the items and the custsom zones im gonna tell you....

4) pack must start from  in 1-2 days and must finish in 6-7 days.

i wait for your email.

thanks for reading..

greetings guys

Edited by MrKaMa
  • Upvote 2

im 43 years old and im froom Greece... * u cant scam me belieave me im a loier and i got my own hotel.) after we finsh the whole job you can have a suite on y last floow for 1 week.....

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, eMommy said:

good evening. ..  N O NOOBS  PLZ

if you need donate panels search denart designs you will going to need one.

⚠️ Be careful of cheap imitations with problems

51 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

if you need donate panels search denart designs you will going to need one.

⚠️ Be careful of cheap imitations with problems

I can't tell if you're trying to make a joke or a legit plug of your services.

On 9/5/2022 at 6:36 PM, An4rchy said:

I can't tell if you're trying to make a joke or a legit plug of your services.

by warning him to not get scammed from somebody else with my panels is not a joke or plug on my services or products.

and if you want to know many people come to me crying about bad panels that not work, and when i ask where did you get it from they say "amnesia"  so warning before they get some message from this scammers is not bad because this comments will stay and they are good for seo and those who search, so i really dont get why are you saying that or why you think that in first place, and even why care what i do with my products?

even here

did you see how big this code was? how can you make it work in one run? ofc it will have bugs i am a pragmatist not a dream seller. i do something it will have bugs and i will fix them thats the truth and the end, feel free to disagree.

On 9/5/2022 at 11:55 PM, Nightw0lf said:

by warning him to not get scammed from somebody else with my panels is not a joke or plug on my services or products.

and if you want to know many people come to me crying about bad panels that not work, and when i ask where did you get it from they say "amnesia" or so warning before they get some message from this scammers is not bad because this comments will stay and they are good for seo and those who search, so i really dont get why are you saying that or why you think that in first place, and even why care what i do with my products?

I doubt if a retard like you is even a just little bit better than Amnesia with the garbage you are selling

• Downvote 1

On 9/5/2022 at 11:55 PM, Nightw0lf said:

and if you want to know many people come to me crying about bad panels that not work, and when i ask where did you get it from they say "amnesia" so warning before they get some message from this scammers is not bad because this comments will stay and they are good for seo and those who search, so i really dont get why are you saying that or why you think that in first place, and even why care what i do with my products?

even here

did you see how big this code was? how can you make it work in one run? ofc it will have bugs i am a pragmatist not a dream seller. i do something it will have bugs and i will fix them thats the truth and the end, feel free to disagree.

Did you read the topic at all bro? This is obviously a troll. I didn't attack you lol, you should plug your services wherever possible and profitable, but this topic is clearly a dumb/troll discussion.

You got real defensive for some reason, I don't even have something to settle with you xD

Regarding the php code, I wouldn't do it in php anyway. Even if you wanted it to work as a 'service' that you can configure depending on what you want with your server (like the one posted in the other topic), there's still better ways to do it.

As for the bugless code you mentioned, noone can create the perfect code on the first run (unless it's stupidly simple). However, I would never send my product to the customer unless I was sure it was bugless and tested. The developer must do the first testing(until the basic functions of the software are working) always and not the customer/testers.

27 minutes ago, An4rchy said:

Did you read the topic at all bro? This is obviously a troll. I didn't attack you lol, you should plug your services wherever possible and profitable, but this topic is clearly a dumb/troll discussion.

You got real defensive for some reason, I don't even have something to settle with you xD

Regarding the php code, I wouldn't do it in php anyway. Even if you wanted it to work as a 'service' that you can configure depending on what you want with your server (like the one posted in the other topic), there's still better ways to do it.

As for the bugless code you mentioned, noone can create the perfect code on the first run (unless it's stupidly simple). However, I would never send my product to the customer unless I was sure it was bugless and tested. The developer must do the first testing(until the basic functions of the software are working) always and not the customer/testers.

I did not read the topic at full title and first line ill read it later, i think i came to hard it was not my intention and neither do i have any scores except the trash talker on top of your comment that is doing ads on top of your comments in the other topic and i got confused anyway he kinda looks like a dissapointed fan of mine. like an  ex who cant even get fucked properly. he is anoying some times but he got used in getting e-ass whooped.

https://github.com/sdrak94/inertiax

:pepe-sheesh:import static "L2AEPvP in 2021":kek:

about the code yes that goes without saying that i try the code but in my long experience it will always have another thing to be fixed even after testing, well i dont know why not use PHP its very easy to write something if you know how to, hell i could write that in python if i was good and python was able to run in something that is very commonly used like a xampp or a hosting that is available almost everywhere and easy if you see by the years even l2editor has become an online tool you dont need to install java or python or anything to run it, plus is my main language i almost practice 19+ years on php so its like making dinner kinda thing.

ok i just read the topic :kekW: what you say now makes sense