Fake Bot Buffer

As title says fake player buffer. This mod is made so players can avoid using 4 different chars to buff themselves and also add something for admins to "sell" to players. Obviously inorder to sell such thing u have to add a simple npc buffer and use this premium feature for the rest. It can be triggered with item so players can buy this thing as an item but u have to buy it either with donation coin or whatever crap admins can think of (not included u have to make it). Since it's loading x numbers of bots from xml you have limited supplies of bots to sell it doesnt matter in the end if u are skilled dev u can optimise the code or fix whatever u dont like. It's a free share in the end.

Buffer Conditions

Bot only give buffs while it's within a party. You have to select the target to give buffs to (same with schemes). It has also radius conditions players must be close to the bot inorder to receive buffs. Player needs to be party leader or w.o party inorder to invite the bot in party. If player isnt in owners radius it will teleport to him.

Missing Conditions

I didnt add important conditions such if player is in oly/siege or whatever place u dont want the bot buffer to be (you have to add it).

Screenshots / Vids

This window is for admins only.

Details window for the bot

Main fake bot window

Fake bot buffer solo buffs video

Fake bot buffer scheme buffs video

Follow / Unfollow behavior

Fake bot party invite

Pastebin pass: maxcheaters

Code

FakePcTables.java

FakePc.java

BotBufferAI.java

Command Handlers  <-- I believe at this point everyone got their own custom command handlers. If u want to spawn the bot with an item

u have to make the right adjustments.

HTML

path: \data\html\mods\fakebots

fakeBot.html

fakeBotEditScheme.html

mainBotsWindow.html

solobuffpage.html

XML

path: \data\xml

FakePcs

bufferSkills

Gameserver.java
+StringUtil.printSection("Custom Mods");
+FakePcTables.getInstance();

PlayerMove.java
+/**
+ * Ignore fake bot
+ */
+if(_actor instanceof FakePc) {			
+}
+else if (!_actor.getClient().performAction(FloodProtector.MOVE))
{
_actor.sendPacket(ActionFailed.STATIC_PACKET);
return;
}

Player.java
+private final Map<Integer, FakePc> _ownerFakePcs = new ConcurrentHashMap<>();	
+boolean _setFakeBot = false;

+/**
+* Custom Bots
+* @return the list of bots for this player
+*/	
+public Collection<FakePc> getOwnerFakePcs()
+{
+	return _ownerFakePcs.values();
+}

+public void setOwnerFakePc(FakePc bot)
+{
+	_ownerFakePcs.put(bot.getObjectId(), bot);
+}

+public void setFakeBot(boolean bot) {
+	_setFakeBot = bot;
+}

+public boolean isFakeBot() {
+	return _setFakeBot;
+}

FloodProtector.java
MOVE(13, Config.MOVE_TIME),
+BOTBUFFS(14,500);

I guess credits go to Tryskell too since i basically copy/paste all already existed scheme buffer methods and elfo for getting ideas from his code.

Edited by LordPanic
  • Like 1

Maybe I misunderstood, this is basically an NPC buffer that follows you and looks like a player?

Would be nice for a low rate that doesn't allow dual box perhaps, but other than that why not use a buff book or community board buffer.

8 minutes ago, An4rchy said:

Maybe I misunderstood, this is basically an NPC buffer that follows you and looks like a player?

Would be nice for a low rate that doesn't allow dual box perhaps, but other than that why not use a buff book or community board buffer.

My initial idea was to create a multipurpose fake player. But compared to elfos thing. You can build a whole concept arround it. Like creating a PVE server where players can customize,gear,lvl up the bots and give a unique feature to the community. Since i dont plan to open a server ever. There you go i gave u ppl my idea (sth interesting to work on) and tbh i would play in such server. Obviously if ppl dont like my shitty share and got the skills to make it even better from scratch there u go.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, LordPanic said:

My initial idea was to create a multipurpose fake player. But compared to elfos thing. You can build a whole concept arround it. Like creating a PVE server where players can customize,gear,lvl up the bots and give a unique feature to the community. Since i dont plan to open a server ever. There you go i gave u ppl my idea (sth interesting to work on) and tbh i would play in such server. Obviously if ppl dont like my shitty share and got the skills to make it even better from scratch there u go.

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't being negative on my initial reply I only wanted to know the purpose of such npc/bot in a server.

Doesn't sound too bad of an idea in my opinion, it's just that it doesn't really fit l2 and it would only anger players. But still, it could be really fun to work on this. L2OvC has a system similar to the one you described, where bots participate in PvP events and other stuff.

4 minutes ago, An4rchy said:

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't being negative on my initial reply I only wanted to know the purpose of such npc/bot in a server.

Doesn't sound too bad of an idea in my opinion, it's just that it doesn't really fit l2 and it would only anger players. But still, it could be really fun to work on this. L2OvC has a system similar to the one you described, where bots participate in PvP events and other stuff.

I didnt get offended dont worry. Nah i dont mean mindless bots who are been runned by scripts and do things like the ovc u mentioned.

Well i play this shitty game for centuries and believe me i would love to see a server with this feature (PVE based). Where you can buy a bot lvl 1 exp it , gear it enchant his gear (basically like a pet but compared to a common pet u get all this options). Then ofc depending on what type of a bot a player buys (assister/healer/etc) it will behave like that (the sky is the limit) and build the whole server arround that.

• Like 1