Lineage 2 for a new player

Never played Lineage 2, but I heard of how great it was at it’s peak. I would like to finally give it a try but it’s is confusing with all the different versions there is. I saw that Aden is the newest version of the game, would that be recommended for a new player? I dont mind slight p2w, I would like something that I can progress with people but also not penalize me if I do it solo. What would you recommend as the best experience for a new player?

https://vidmate.onl/  https://mobdro.onl/

Edited by markel580

I believe the best introduction for a new Player into the L2 universe would be an Interlude low rate server (no more than x10 exp) with everything retail, minimum customs

Chronicles (updates) after Interlude deviated too much from what I consider to be the essence of what made L2 great

What i believe for the game.... To the past the game was pretty cool, everyone had fun even when they were became olympiad heroes with such custom stuff(Weapons and circlet without base stats like current olympiad system in custom private servers) since then everything were running smoothly! years later when people started their own "Private developing projects" every month you were watching in l2 topsites many custom servers with private projects behind... such as L2J L2JFree,aCis Projects etc... Most of those projects were publishing preconfigured packs in order to be fully contributed and populated to the entire Lineage Community... Many of those projects have been closed, other projects were failed and other projects didn't had positive amount of traffic.. To be honest like the members above said... the only top projects that are still alive after many years are low rate and that's because the project they paid to buy including updates and experienced developers... So i would also recommend you to search for low rate servers... if not arround browsing, through Discord there are plenty of lineage 2 communities to search for servers tho!

Good luck to your search!!!!!

Edited by Vince*

On 6/8/2022 at 3:20 PM, markel580 said:

Never played Lineage 2, but I heard of how great it was at it’s peak. I would like to finally give it a try but it’s is confusing with all the different versions there is. I saw that Aden is the newest version of the game, would that be recommended for a new player? I dont mind slight p2w, I would like something that I can progress with people but also not penalize me if I do it solo. What would you recommend as the best experience for a new player?

YOU ARE RARE PERSON ... LIKE 1 AT MILLIONS 😛

On 6/8/2022 at 2:20 PM, markel580 said:

Essence version. Its the most focused to solo players.