Clone's Services

2 minutes ago, splicho said:

I think you are a joke bro, honestly. If meta and other website were so easy to take down, why they are still up then?

Do not ask me, i dont know. There are many popular websites, but people do not touch them. Im touching everything which the customer wants.

41 minutes ago, L2RAPTOR said:

MXC is a site people can come to and find cheats for gaming..

the shit your offering is straight up illegal...

Can i find here a legit Mobile Legends hack ? Or Pubg ? Free Fire ?

46 minutes ago, Clone said:

Can i find here a legit Mobile Legends hack ? Or Pubg ? Free Fire ?

So you have gone from bringing down companies to providing mobile game hacks.

Reality check.. After making this topic, offering services that are against the law, and seeing these responses. do you think you have a chance in hell that anyone here will use your services? Not to mention you already violated multiple rules here.

I think you should stop wasting your time here, and move on to a place that will welcome the drama and trouble that you will most certainly attract.

Edited by L2RAPTOR

1 hour ago, L2RAPTOR said:

Reality check.. After making this topic, offering services that are against the law, and seeing these responses. do you think you have a chance in hell that anyone here will use your services? Not to mention you already violated multiple rules here.

I think you should stop wasting your time here, and move on to a place that will welcome the drama and trouble that you will most certainly attract.

moding lineage2 client files is agains the law too, but many people offer that so?

btw OP smells like fishing

Edited by BruT

13 hours ago, L2RAPTOR said:

I already selled some services, no worries 😄

2 hours ago, Clone said:

I already selled some services, no worries 😄

since you already sold some services can we get some actual proofs of your work ? if you dont provide proofs i dont think your post deserves to be still up... 🙂

21 minutes ago, BALENCIAGA said:

since you already sold some services can we get some actual proofs of your work ? if you dont provide proofs i dont think your post deserves to be still up... 🙂

Do not talk like that, he will take down your family. By "take down" he didn't mean DDos. He is secretly a hitman.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Kara said:

I Am also selling feet pics from my ex. PM me with your price. (HD version)

Price needs to be public noob read the fcking rules.

41 minutes ago, Kara said:

Do not talk like that, he will take down your family. By "take down" he didn't mean DDos. He is secretly a hitman.

Haha, thats true, my mistake xD

1 hour ago, BALENCIAGA said:

Proofs will be available soon.