Buying/selling gift - visa - mastercards and crypto coins on

jotom

Hello dear Friends & Customers */* P2P trading */* 8+ Years Trading experience */* lots feedback and reviews on other site ´ s.

!Buying/Selling Following!

-Gift cards-
[Ebay, Nike, Walmart, Amazon, Itunes, Googleplay, Steam, Target, 
Best buy, Home depot, Sephora, Nordstrom, Lowes]

--- 

-Visa/Mastercards-
[Onevanilla, Vanilla visa, Myvanilla, Any American Express, Serve, Walmart visa, Walmart moneycard,
Target visa, Visa gift card, Gobank, Greendot, ePay]

---

Buying  Bitcoin / Litecoin / Ethereum / USDT / Bitcoin Cash. 
[For Naira / GHS / XAF / INR / KES / USD / EUR / GBP / AUD / CAD] 
___

Walmart, Gobank, Go2bank, Apple pay, Greendot, Serve, Bluebird, Google pay, Zelle pay, Cash app, Chime email to email transfers and spending...
(for spending need login and card info)

If you ready for any serious work - then Contact and lets discuss about reasonable & best price for both. 

Whatsapp* +37256135115
Telegram* wAmreek
ICQ* 725962050

*ContactForSeriousWork*
[You will like work with us, then You always can share my number to your serious friends who looking for trade tho]

• 2 months later...

Wow! So many promotions are in this post of yours! Wonderful! I needed some gift cards, haha. Thanks for sharing. A gift card from Nike or Amazon sounds good, but it's no better than buying crypto coins. When I started investing, it wasn't easy to find secure sources from where you could buy cryptocurrencies. There were many scams. But now it's the complete opposite, and that makes me happy. I am glad to see that all people have an equal chance of having profitable investments, turning them into great and successful projects. That's what I did. I started in 2010 with the BTC investment, and now I am in 2022 with my crypto project made with the help of launchpads from https://bhero.com/launchpad.

Edited by RandalBeyal