Help me how to add Letter Collector event

RSC

Question

Help me how to add Letter Collector event and how to add it to the right shortcut bar.
Source code: L2J_Mobius_Essence_5.2_FrostLord
I'm a rookie and learning everything about server side out of hobby,
please help me thank you all

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, frogsandstarfish said:
package l2s.gameserver.network.l2.s2c;

import l2s.gameserver.network.l2.ServerPacketOpcodes;

/**
 * @author Bonux (bonuxq@gmail.com)
 * @date 16.11.2020
 **/
public class ExLetterCollectorUiLauncher extends L2GameServerPacket {
	private final boolean activate;
	private final int minLevel;

public ExLetterCollectorUiLauncher(boolean activate, int minLevel) {
		this.activate = activate;
		this.minLevel = minLevel;
	}

@Override
	protected void writeImpl() {
		writeOpcode(ServerPacketOpcodes.ExLetterCollectorUiLauncher);
		writeC(activate);
		writeD(minLevel);
	}
}

/*0xFE:0x23F*/    ExLetterCollectorUiLauncher,     // S_EX_LETTER_COLLECTOR_UI_LAUNCHER

this show only event window
for add new event icon in sidebar - need work with interface.u

sidebar not show\hide btns from server, only live\classic ver. difference, l2.ini params and hardcode in *.uc scripts

image.png.dfafe46828cd568d071fb37fbb7a1c06.png

Edited by api
  • Like 1

Thanks !
Does interface.u need editing?
I tried to open 311System interface.u with UT Package Tool v2.0 beta5 and found _S_EX_LETTRE_COLLECTOR_UI_LAUNCHER
But this tool doesn't modify the file, maybe I won't use it.
I don't know how to modify it. no suitable tools
Thanks again for your answer anyway.
Thanks! 👍

Edited by RSC

2 hours ago, RSC said:

Thanks !
Does interface.u need editing?
I tried to open 311System interface.u with UT Package Tool v2.0 beta5 and found _S_EX_LETTRE_COLLECTOR_UI_LAUNCHER
But this tool doesn't modify the file, maybe I won't use it.
I don't know how to modify it. no suitable tools
Thanks again for your answer anyway.
Thanks! 👍

you can edit it via UTPT+hex, small fix

need to delete it and btn will stop being hide by default

image.png.73ff3a7be3c291f89dae09557d23e814.png

15 hours ago, frogsandstarfish said:

if you want to ADD a NEW event icon for a custom event or anything else you need to go through interface but if you just want letter collector to work the packet i posted controls the letter collector icon in sidebar

Sorry, just found out that two people replied to me
My fault and thank you very much for answering my question.
Thanks again!

20 hours ago, api said:

您可以通过 UTPT+hex 编辑它,小修复

需要删除它,btn 默认会停止隐藏

image.png.73ff3a7be3c291f89dae09557d23e814.png

OK, I'll try to do that.
grateful!

3 hours ago, RSC said:

Yes.
I have roughly understood the principle, if need to lock, please lock it.
Thanks again everyone!❤️

Ok locked.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• LGBTQ!! ⋐⋑ (209) 876-5519 Love Spells In Atlanta, GA Psychic Reading Black Magic Spells Marriage spells Divorce spells Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics