Hypest - Unreliable Customer

splicho

I'm not requesting a ban for this guy but still wanna warn the community in case some seller here doing business with him.

In short words, this guy just can't stand his words and probably won't pay you. 

He ordered a logo from me last week which I finished the same day he ordered. He said he will pay on Monday (today). After asking him about the payment he said he have higher priorities and that he need to spend the money for some different services from NevesOma.

Just a warn for the sellers here, be careful with who you make business with.

Whatever. Proof is below.

Discord-v54-M59tj-Gk

Discord-8-S5bl5-MGCj

Discord-17-Vso1v-Pv-F

Discord-ISJqh-Aw-K0-P

Discord-w8-IDw0-Ig-Z0

Discord-QNOy-MJt-Al-P

Profile: https://maxcheaters.com/profile/234812-hypest/
Discord: Amenadiel#2435

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello, I can't tell you anything about the subject.
But we worked with the friend in front of him many times and he always made the payment on time and in full.
It is necessary to look for something else under this, on behalf of both parties.

good forums

i've just read the case i dont see something strange tbh i've done with him many bussines trades etc everything went smooth he was also a customer of my interface i understand the situation and i feel sorry that you wasted your time but no need to be aggresive.

9 minutes ago, Celestine said:

i've just read the case i dont see something strange tbh i've done with him many bussines trades etc everything went smooth he was also a customer of my interface i understand the situation and i feel sorry that you wasted your time but no need to be aggresive.

You are wondering yourself why I am acting "aggressive" as you calling it, after he is being disrespectful while laughing at me and being unreliable?

Okay man.

Cool for you if you had good experiences with him. I didn't, and that is why I reported him. Its like losing virginity at this point, everyone's first time right.

Edited by splicho

24 minutes ago, splicho said:

You are wondering yourself why I am acting "aggressive" as you calling it, after he is being disrespectful while laughing at me and being unreliable?

Okay man.

Cool for you if you had good experiences with him. I didn't, and that is why I reported him. Its like losing virginity at this point, everyone's first time right.

Let me en light you since i had the most clients in this forum. The majority of them will waste your time. 30-40% of your client will find excuses such as "I just got Covid", "i haven't receive my payment yet", "i need buy my wife first in few days we talk". People like this mean they will never buy your product. They simply either found something else or they didn't mean to pay that much.

So what you do. Avoid big conversations, be detailed but don't spend hours talking to 1 person, he will drain all your energy. Do not work without any payment.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i don't agree you mate ,  i work with him in front of him many times and he always made the payment on time and in full. He's don't a scammer and don't take anything from you for use,  or others. you don't need to be angry.  

Mind your bussiness.

2 hours ago, Street-Gamer said:

i don't agree you mate ,  i work with him in front of him many times and he always made the payment on time and in full. He's don't a scammer and don't take anything from you for use,  or others. you don't need to be angry.  

Mind your bussiness.

You guys are all brain dead or do you even read what I wrote? Its all good and nice for you if you had good business with him. But in my case, I didn't.

As you clearly see at the proof above he just spitted on me and was highly disrespectful. He even had the money on Monday, but he had other priorities lol.. SO why do he even order a logo?

We had a deal and he didn't fulfilled it.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, splicho said:

You guys are all brain dead or do you even read what I wrote? Its all good and nice for you if you had good business with him. But in my case, I didn't.

As you clearly see at the proof above he just spitted on me and was highly disrespectful. He even had the money on Monday, but he had other priorities lol.. SO why do he even order a logo?

We had a deal and he didn't fulfilled it.

I totally agree with you. Set your priorities straight. You need certain things for your server, and thats fine. But If you can't buy them all at once, don't waste peoples time and effort. @Kara  right as well. Don't waste time with people that they are not willing to pay upfront for your job. Simple as that.

• Upvote 1

Ok , lets end this cause it gets boring

Yes he is right for what he wrote , i didnt fullfill my request and i am sorry 

And ok you made it public, thats good its ok ( no butthurted or so) 

The people that know me they know that when i say that i get i get. 

So splicho you are right for the priorities but you cancel the order yourself

@NevesOma i buy stuff and i pay him like after a week never been untrusted to anyone

Clearly with you i did not want to get the file sooner cause incase i couldnt afford it in the deadline you will open this topic and call me scammer.

So yes sorry for not buying it, but never said that i wont get it. If you wait for like 5-6 days more it wouldnt be a problem. Btw i told u i wait to get my paycheck.. The funny thing is i got paid today and you would get them today but you decided to close the order. I said monday.. and ok i would get that tuesday.. In the messages i clearly say " I have the money but i had some priorities and i wait my pay check.. i always get them in the end of month. So sorry that our bosses in greece dont pay us on time or when is suppose to do so 🙂 anyway 

You can be happy that humiliate me (you did not actually) but anywayz .. He did what he wanted someone close it , everybody know now. 

39 minutes ago, Hypest said:

Ok , lets end this cause it gets boring

Yes he is right for what he wrote , i didnt fullfill my request and i am sorry 

And ok you made it public, thats good its ok ( no butthurted or so) 

The people that know me they know that when i say that i get i get. 

So splicho you are right for the priorities but you cancel the order yourself

@NevesOma i buy stuff and i pay him like after a week never been untrusted to anyone

Clearly with you i did not want to get the file sooner cause incase i couldnt afford it in the deadline you will open this topic and call me scammer.

So yes sorry for not buying it, but never said that i wont get it. If you wait for like 5-6 days more it wouldnt be a problem. Btw i told u i wait to get my paycheck.. The funny thing is i got paid today and you would get them today but you decided to close the order. I said monday.. and ok i would get that tuesday.. In the messages i clearly say " I have the money but i had some priorities and i wait my pay check.. i always get them in the end of month. So sorry that our bosses in greece dont pay us on time or when is suppose to do so 🙂 anyway 

You can be happy that humiliate me (you did not actually) but anywayz .. He did what he wanted someone close it , everybody know now. 

You are brain dead too I believe, so I will clear something here first.

I never called you a scammer, like nowhere. I was reporting you to the community for being unreliable and disrespectful. Not for scamming, you didn't scammed me. You just didn't stick to the deal we had, you kind of wasted my time.

I canceled the order because you were starting disrespectful and not insightful at all. I knew how this gonna be continued. Should I wait another 7 days or something until you pay me? And then you have another higher priorities and it repeats again? No thanks, I will not work with someone like you ever again.

I mean I designed something for you without charging any money upfront because for the good will and you don't even appreciate that, bizarre man.

Now you tell me that you got paid today OUT OF all sudden. Like what a fucking type of a clown are you? Do you really think I do care lmfao, I don't need your shitty money tbh. I think we both know that you just try to make me feel uncomfortable but hey, keep it going, its amusing :)

Edited by splicho

29 minutes ago, splicho said:

You are brain dead too I believe, so I will clear something here first.

I never called you a scammer, like nowhere. I was reporting you to the community for being unreliable and disrespectful. Not for scamming, you didn't scammed me. You just didn't stick to the deal we had, you kind of wasted my time.

I canceled the order because you were starting disrespectful and not insightful at all. I knew how this gonna be continued. Should I wait another 7 days or something until you pay me? And then you have another higher priorities and it repeats again? No thanks, I will not work with someone like you ever again.

I mean I designed something for you without charging any money upfront because for the good will and you don't even appreciate that, bizarre man.

Now you tell me that you got paid today OUT OF all sudden. Like what a fucking type of a clown are you? Do you really think I do care lmfao, I don't need your shitty money tbh. I think we both know that you just try to make me feel uncomfortable but hey, keep it going, its amusing 🙂

My problem is that you use really bad words on every of your sentence, even if i fucked up or so you dont have to be so toxic, i can insult too anyway i am off this and u clearly again did not understand me. I didnt say for scamming or so 🙂 good luck that will be my last post 

8 minutes ago, Hypest said:

My problem is that you use really bad words on every of your sentence, even if i fucked up or so you dont have to be so toxic

You still wonder yourself why I am toxic against you? Jesus christ, can you even calculate 1+2? 

I didnt say for scamming or so 🙂

1 hour ago, Hypest said:

i buy stuff and i pay him like after a week never been untrusted to anyone

Clearly with you i did not want to get the file sooner cause incase i couldnt afford it in the deadline you will open this topic and call me scammer

I don't have to say anything more here or? lmfao

ok i told you was my last post but at least i need to clarify

I SAID 

IF YOU GAVE ME THE LOGO FIRST AND AGREED TO PAY YOU AFTER, IF I MISS A DAY YOU WOULD... WOULD!

i mean as a future sight! 

and relax i just did not get the logo on time (you cancelled it) i did not fucked your girl or your mum to use all the time insults! You can be mad and speak bad but dont use words like braindead or so! I mean ok you are mad for not getting money but chill. As i told you you are right and you still shout like a maniac