Java/HTML/Web Services | Build Lineage2 Server/Client Side

Can I buy this product multiple times? Me and my friends always hoped we could find a decent server project like this so we can all have a home server and play alone. After watching your video I found it very interesting. Its almost close to what I've dreamt of when I was a kid. My dream will only come to reality if you agree to sell 5 copies of it to me.

Price is not a problem because as it seems its fully worth it till the last penny.

15 minutes ago, `Son said:

Can I buy this product multiple times? Me and my friends always hoped we could find a decent server project like this so we can all have a home server and play alone. After watching your video I found it very interesting. Its almost close to what I've dreamt of when I was a kid. My dream will only come to reality if you agree to sell 5 copies of it to me.

Price is not a problem because as it seems its fully worth it till the last penny.

pls also add no-ip on your pcs so I can join

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, xdem said:

pls also add no-ip on your pcs so I can join

Evil hack-yes-no-maybe-ip are not allowed.

@Playinnova can we arrange my payment on parts? Like 5 parts 0% extras. I really don't want to grab a Gaming Loan from my local bank.

8 hours ago, xdem said:

4000 for your garbage pack using my patch from 2015? I don't think so clown

c6 aepvp never reached 60% of pride c6? are you sane kiddo? c6 aepvp had apcs, instances, huge event engine and features c6 pride only wished to ever have

C6 pride was at his time the best server that was ever created 

You can't compare lol 

Don't forget u copy him to create another pride copy.

27 minutes ago, GsL said:

You can't compare lol 

you don't deserve to have an opinion about these things

50 minutes ago, GsL said:

You can't compare lol 

he was very good for his time full of awesome ideas. This is not disputed by anyone.in terms of datapack it was awesome. But it had nothing special in codes with today's servers.

6 hours ago, xdem said:

you don't deserve to have an opinion about these things

Oh fat man 

U just copy pride u dint done something  unique.. u just did a better copy so what?  I m the only who remember what pride was and he really did.

The server is based on L2Pride concept, but it already have a lot of new ideeas and unique concepts like new classes and remastered old classes with new skills. Is a brand new style with new gameplay.

37 minutes ago, Playinnova said:

The server is based on L2Pride concept, but it already have a lot of new ideeas and unique concepts like new classes and remastered old classes with new skills. Is a brand new style with new gameplay.

Is there a way to test these brand new concepts and classes? Do you have a list of changes or features worth mentioning that distinguish your pack from other Pride packs?

Edited by Romotheone

1 hour ago, Romotheone said:

Is there a way to test these brand new concepts and classes? Do you have a list of changes or features worth mentioning that distinguish your pack from other Pride packs?

We will provide test server and full info to the person who will be intrested to buy the whole project. If you came just for demonstration please do not waste developers time. We are all already busy with the new project.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Playinnova said:

We will provide test server and full info to the person who will be intrested to buy the whole project. If you came just for demonstration please do not waste developers time. We are all already busy with the new project.

How do you want to determine whether or not I'm interested in buying it? How should I know if I'm interested in buying it if you don't show me what I'm supposed to buy?

Don't get me wrong, but this sounds fishy. You are not saying anything specific publicly, you are trying to lead the potential buyers into a backroom to convince them in a one on one conversation? That's what people do who have something to hide and rely on manipulation.

Show us what you are selling and not just hype up something by speaking in vague generalities about it.

I'm not really interested on buying anything like this, and i mean no offense but, with such a pointless post like this and such a high price i can't see how you're gonna get this sold lol. Can't see anything new or interesting from the video aside from some itemnames and fancy htmls, but that's it, really. Plus there aren't even automatic shots 
unknown.png

either way you should consider to add some kind of description here cuz this:

30 minutes ago, Playinnova said:

is completely retarded. GL though

Edited by 911reg

17 hours ago, GsL said:

Oh fat man 

U just copy pride u dint done something  unique.. u just did a better copy so what?  I m the only who remember what pride was and he really did.

shut up, you never played my servers and you was never part of the core community. just a random script kiddo trying to do a server. My server files where superior to Pride's 10 years ago, and nothing can compete them today. You can't even consider what technology is used to today to create MUCH better servers than the good old times, you are just not smart enough for this.