Jump to content
  • 0

Help problem with L2 Tournament for JFrozen rev 1132


heladito
 Share

Question

hi guys! i added the l2tournament https://maxcheaters.com/topic/239719-l2jfrozen-tournament/ for Jfrozen. But i have some errors in the code.

 

The first error its in the line 

Broadcast.gameAnnounceToOnlinePlayers

https://imgur.com/a/filt11H


The second error its in ArenaTask.java with the Player

							if (player.isOnline() == 1 && !player.isInArenaEvent() && !player.isArenaAttack())
							{
								if (player.isArena1x1())
									Arena1x1.getInstance().remove(player);
								if (player.isArena3x3())
									Arena3x3.getInstance().remove(player);
								if (player.isArena5x5())
									Arena5x5.getInstance().remove(player);
								if (player.isArena9x9())
									Arena9x9.getInstance().remove(player);
								
								player.setArenaProtection(false);

 

 

 

https://imgur.com/joN1bIJ


i hope anyone can help me. Thanks!


 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
2 hours ago, heladito said:

hi guys! i added the l2tournament https://maxcheaters.com/topic/239719-l2jfrozen-tournament/ for Jfrozen. But i have some errors in the code.

 

The first error its in the line 

Broadcast.gameAnnounceToOnlinePlayers

https://imgur.com/a/filt11H


The second error its in ArenaTask.java with the Player

							if (player.isOnline() == 1 && !player.isInArenaEvent() && !player.isArenaAttack())
							{
								if (player.isArena1x1())
									Arena1x1.getInstance().remove(player);
								if (player.isArena3x3())
									Arena3x3.getInstance().remove(player);
								if (player.isArena5x5())
									Arena5x5.getInstance().remove(player);
								if (player.isArena9x9())
									Arena9x9.getInstance().remove(player);
								
								player.setArenaProtection(false);

 

 

 

https://imgur.com/joN1bIJ


i hope anyone can help me. Thanks!


 

You can pm Java developer @Zake to fix it with price.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
3 hours ago, heladito said:

thanks but i dont have money.

 

Anyone can help me or guide me to fix it? please.

it is a very simple fix you can ask him .
 

image.png

Edited by xRelic
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
3 hours ago, xRelic said:

it is a very simple fix you can ask him .
 

image.png

Why would he charge any money when its such a easy fix

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 11/30/2021 at 2:01 AM, heladito said:

hi guys! i added the l2tournament https://maxcheaters.com/topic/239719-l2jfrozen-tournament/ for Jfrozen. But i have some errors in the code.

 

The first error its in the line 

Broadcast.gameAnnounceToOnlinePlayers

https://imgur.com/a/filt11H


The second error its in ArenaTask.java with the Player

							if (player.isOnline() == 1 && !player.isInArenaEvent() && !player.isArenaAttack())
							{
								if (player.isArena1x1())
									Arena1x1.getInstance().remove(player);
								if (player.isArena3x3())
									Arena3x3.getInstance().remove(player);
								if (player.isArena5x5())
									Arena5x5.getInstance().remove(player);
								if (player.isArena9x9())
									Arena9x9.getInstance().remove(player);
								
								player.setArenaProtection(false);

 

 

 

https://imgur.com/joN1bIJ


i hope anyone can help me. Thanks!


 

1st error means that the method isn't implemented. Just searched in l2jfrozen's svn, you can use Announcements.getInstance().announceToAll() instead.

 

2nd error means that you should not use this code. A quick fix would be to move this eye bleeding for loop inside the Runnable task.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
15 hours ago, Zake said:

1st error means that the method isn't implemented. Just searched in l2jfrozen's svn, you can use Announcements.getInstance().announceToAll() instead.

 

2nd error means that you should not use this code. A quick fix would be to move this eye bleeding for loop inside the Runnable task.

hi zake! thanks for help me. So, u say dont add this code? and the fix for second error?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, heladito said:

hi zake! thanks for help me. So, u say dont add this code? and the fix for second error?

 

I mean that it's poorly written. I gave you a quickfix for both errors above

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disbaled AdBlock