L2jWeb V2 Account Control Panel for l2j

What l2jWeb V2 offers

L2jWeb V2 is a powerful game panel that offers a range of features to enhance your gaming experience. Here are some of the key benefits you can expect:

- MASTER ACCOUNT

To make managing your game accounts and characters as simple as possible, L2jWeb V2 requires users to create a master account. This allows you to easily control all of your game accounts and characters, as well as restore any lost credentials.

- Game Account Control

Once you've created your master account, you'll be able to create and control your game accounts with ease. You can reset and restore your credentials as needed to ensure that your gaming experience is seamless and hassle-free.

-Donation system using STRIPE and PAYPAL

To support your gaming community, L2jWeb V2 offers a donation system that allows users to donate to your server using Stripe or PayPal. These donations will be stored in your master account balance and can be used in a variety of ways.

-Character Menu with unstuck option

If your character gets stuck, don't worry! With L2jWeb V2's character menu, you can quickly and easily send your character back to town with just one click.

-Admin Panel

L2jWeb V2's powerful admin panel offers a range of advanced features, including:

-Server News Management:  Keep your players informed with the latest server news.

-Donation Logs:  Track all donations made to your server.

-Shop Management:  Manage your server's shop and customize it to meet your needs.

-Config Panel Settings:  Everything is configurable through the panel, giving you complete control.

-Shop and Services 

L2jWeb V2's shop is fully customizable through the admin panel, allowing you to add, remove, and edit products as needed. This feature offers a convenient way to monetize your server and enhance the gaming experience for your players.

-Some other features

DATABASE CACHE SYSTEM 

XSS PROTECTION

CSRF PROTECTION

RATE LIMITING PER GUEST IP OR AUTHENTICATED GUEST

GOOGLE RECAPTCHA PROTECTION AGAINST BOTS

SECURITY HEADERS

HTTPS ONLY PROTECTION

SERVER STATUS 

------DEMO------

CLICK HERE

SOME FEATURES ARE DISABLED IN DEMO VERSION OR MIGHT NOT WORK 

------CONTACT------

CLICK HERE

------PRICING ------

150 Euro

We can support any L2j source, but please provide information about your project (for example: L2j Acis or L2j Lucera) when making your request. Our delivery time is just 24 hours upon communication through Discord or Skype.

------OTHER SEVICES ------

I'm dedicated to helping you customize your server to meet your needs. If you have any specific requests, please let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate them.

------TEST AND PAYMENT ------

Please note that we will not deliver any files without receiving payment first.

However, if you would like to test your panel, we can provide a link.

Any extra requests for other services must be paid at least

Edited by Seamless
  • Thanks 2

• Seamless changed the title to L2jWeb Account Management System with Donation for L2J

Please provide DEMO url with DEMO login in the main post, so that everyone could see how your system looks on different browsers, different devices (pc/phone) and etc.

Edited by zemaitis

@splicho The loading animation uses javascript. When content loads usually for first time it might take some seconds before take the content. Once full content loads then displays the page. Its for a smoother transition between pages. Its not just a mock up css design which always occur. About the design i agree but.. the panel might change theme completely in the next months. 

• Seamless changed the title to L2jWeb Account Control Panel for l2j
  • 2 weeks later...

Special offer next 4 customers will get the panel for 40 euro. 

1. sold

2. sold

3. sold

4. sold

END OF OFFER. ALL SLOTS FILLED. 

THANK YOU GUYS 🙂 

Edited by Seamless
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

template is taken from here consider giving some credits https://github.com/puikinsh/CoolAdmin

my first thoughts on seeing the below list is that either you did random stuff or you used something complex as engine like laravel framework or something because if its pure PHP the panel need more work

overall this is only what can be seen, in backend is probably the same or worse you need to put some effort on this panels mate

alot of functionalities missing from your demo that i saw in the images can you update the demo?

Note a netsparker or charles user can damage your shop is it tested?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Nightw0lf said:

eral is kinda bad on the front end for example it loads paypal and other libraries not needed or used in every page https://prnt.sc/lJ6K_B9OkyHj

Some Forms dont have crsf due to demo version propably forgot to upload updated version

I would really like to see some potential attack in paypal api. Since no one said something fishy in their projects. 

All the other stuff you  mentioned are front end related (needs revise). But hey it works nothing for potential attack oportunities there. Yeah thats an issue because it loads links from main header which is global. 

Thank you for your feedback. i appreciated a lot.

Edited by Seamless
  • Haha 1

I was referring to front end part and not back. As long as the end user not see any css breaks etc it’s fine for production. All the other night wolf said yeah not it’s not fine 

As long as is doen't affect any end user regarding, attacks, stolen ips, stolen data, system Vulnerabilities in general  and in my case ( i was refering to DESIGN only) yeah its fine. That doesn't mean theres no need to fix it. Show me a system that its 100% perfect. Don't be a kid. You didn't opened photoshop and started 3d rendering. Also Whats the case with the attitude and the sudden interest in my panel. 

• 4 months later...
  • Seamless changed the title to L2jWeb V2 Account Control Panel for l2j
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it standalone solution? I mean, does it require connection to your services? What tech stack it uses? What files does customer get after order? I don't see any requirements to the server side.
What about current state and support? Where i can find changelists?

Edited by Projack