Hello im here to present you our new Discord Feature:

Contact Information:

DM ME 

or

Telegram: @intheend2021

or

Discord : InTheEndॐ#3179

DELIVERY TIME:

Almost instant,depend on the work schedule we have!

ACCEPTING PAYMENTS:

PAYPAL,CRYPTO,REVOLUT

utAgUeS.png

Edited by InTheEndॐ
  • Upvote 1

We’ve achieved to send larger amount of messages pretty fast.

Current Stock is 100K messages,for any questions don’t hesitate to contact me!

5 hours ago, GM RockStar said:

Excelent Discord DM service. He only sends DMs to online accounts. and that's the only way to get your money's worth. ++ seller

Thank you for your feedback,it was a pleasure to work for your project🙏

Price changed to 10€ per 1k for everyone,accepting bulk prices for big orders….

Currently delivering 10,000messages into 3-5minutes,for proofs and info you can dm me on Discord!

1 hour ago, Celestine said:

Trusted person but annoying he spam my dms 24/7 😞

gl with your sales 😄

Oh im sorry,i'll give you an extra discount whenever you need my services,so i'll pay you back for the inconvenience 😍

1 hour ago, @IcathiaLord said:

Really fast service and trusted person!

Thanks for the trust brother,wish you the best luck for your project.

Due to high amount of orders,I’ll accept minimum orders from 10k messages,low orders will be on hold,until the big orders get delivered!

Currently having the cheapest prices on the market and the faster delivery time! Hit me up if you want to see your Discord flying🚀🚀🚀

• InTheEndॐ changed the title to [💎H.S.S💎]Hyper Spam Services [HQ DISCORD DMS]

Hello,i've just made a Discord to keep in track with my customers,please join & reply me here with your Discord Username so i can give you the Customer role! i would appreciate leaving a feedback also!

https://discord.gg/qPywkpg8AW

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Again, your suggestion is to boost a specific amount of players/clans in-game with gear. We will never do that. The same way we will not offer money for a clan just to join our server. A clan that can donate the money back into the server and get a massive head start, whereas earning money 1 week into the server from events will not give an in-game advantage as our item/service related donations will be balanced based on the server's stage.     You keep trying to convince people that paying clans to JOIN is the same as rewarding WINNERS who play your server anyway and are part of your community. You need to learn to ignore your bias and try and understand what others tell you.   Is money reward system a strong motive for people to play ? Yes. But will people get this reward just for joining ? No. This will simply motivate the people who actually want to play the game competitively to try harder to win by building strong sides, actively farming to outgear their enemies and so on. Basically give life to the server.   Paying clans just to join will result in leaders recruiting any kind of cps without caring much about activity and gear as long as they show up at epics and collect their weekly check.   If you still can't understand the massive difference between these 2 cases, then this discussion is pointless.
    • I think you're the one that don't understand what's happening in this thread lol   He's not "paying clans", he's rewarding the clan winner of the event in real money, there's a big difference.   And yeah, this is not unique at all.
    • I think you both guys don't understand what I try to say here. Of course, it's his money and his budget and his decision what he's going to do with it.   All those posts I made in this topic are based on my own opinion and how I think about this whole fuckery, paying clans to play your server. Why paying clans when you have the option to attract people based on your server concept? Paying clans to play your server sounds to me like you're trying hard to get players because you can't attract them otherwise.   Let's be real, CLANS will have a bigger will to join your server when they get REAL CASH instead of something different. And that is the main reason why people choose to pay clans, right?    And that's obviously not "unique" like you said earlier, because this is what all servers do nowadays. Do you even know what means "unique"? If not, let me explain it to you.   Unique means, being the only one of its kind. For example, your feature about the weapons from higher chronicles which has never been seen before on any interlude project is unique, because it has never been seen before. But paying clans instead isn't, so you can't consider this as unique.
    • Getting money playing is wrong? Should MIR4 and this whole new genre of play-to-earn game be banned? :x   Rewarding the clans in real cash for events is nothing more than marketing, and a really good one if he can afford good amounts. There's so many games that's still alive because of the competition for events like that, most known as "e-sports" lol.
    • Why you not reward them with simply in game currency/farm coin, whatever stuff? I think we both know that when you PAY clans with REAL CASH will attract them more to join your server than rewarding them with in game stuff.   You can't deny that, otherwise you wouldn't do it. Also, the comparison with the football player statement is kinda obnoxious because football teams play in leagues where they can win trophies. Why do they get paid tho? Because they have sponsors, for example. Sponsors are paying teams that play good because they're representing the sponsor in a well position, and teams paying their players, and they get a cut because win/win situation in this case.   Do you understand the difference ?
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disbaled AdBlock