[BR] Problema com animação de armas tipo Fist (garras)

Olá a todos, sou novo no fórum e venho pedir a ajuda de vocês, este problema tem me tirado noites de sono, e não consigo resolvelo!

Só acontece com as armas tipo Fist (garras), o problema em si eu acredito que esteja nas LUVAS CUSTOM pois só acontece o "bug" quando, são equipadas luvas custom.

Eu quero aprender a consertar, então peço que alguém me disponibilize um tutorial detalhado se possível, de como resolver este problema!

O tutorial seria como editar arquivos UKX, eu não quero criar e sim arrumar usando algum outro item que esteja correto como base.

E um outro problema que notei também, é a posição das Fists na mão do personagem, uma delas sempre fica um pouco fora da mão!

Se vocês notarem também, verão que até o tamanho da arma muda COM e SEM a luva equipada!

Segue abaixo algumas fotos , espero que alguém possa me ajudar. Desde já agradeço!

problema.jpg

problema1.jpg

problema2.jpg

problema3.jpg

Edited by BoneBreaker

Ehoq Thanks for answering!

Problem is, I don't understand about UKX file edits.
Could you provide me with a tutorial on how to fix this issue? With the link to the necessary programs and how to use them?
Just teach me the basics, I can use a glove that already has the client as a base. But I need to know what programs to use, how to import the files and how to save them.
If you can help me, I appreciate it, I've been wanting to solve this problem for a long time and I can't!

First of all, tell me what are doing? what are you did already, what you want to do,
Gloves are from share? or is your import?what soft are you using ?
all these answers can explain me how REALLY BAD YOU ARE! 😄 

Ehoq

Good afternoon.
I've worked with system files, UTX ...
But to be honest, I'm new to editing!
I don't want to take up too much of your time, I just want to know what programs I should use to edit the UKX files and a brief "lesson" on how to import the files into the program and how I should save them so they run error-free!
I'm setting up a server and so far I've changed everything that appeared, but this problem persists since I started playing with L2. I left it aside, but now it's one of the last remaining tweaks on the server!
I have a lot of custom items on the server and only a few have the right gloves.
I just want to fix this bug as it gets really ugly, especially in orc fighter.
So what I really need is:
The link to download the necessary programs, and a brief video lesson on how to configure and use them, just for the gloves, it is not necessary to teach how to build the item from 0.

The version I use is Interlude, project jaCis.
And the items are downloaded from forums, they weren't created by me!
Thanks!

Edited by BoneBreaker

Here is Bundle to Edit Psk models. There you can find small guide how to edit Armor Parts.
If you got any problem with - Discord me : BalisticaL#2127

AND STOP "DIS BIG WHITE WORDS!" FK MY EYES! 

Edited by Ehoq

Thank you very much friend, I have no words to thank you!
I'll study and see if I can fix it, first I have to see if I can install all the programs without errors (as I said, I don't have much editing knowledge)!
But I'm very happy that there are still people like you, who pass on knowledge, without asking for anything in return! Congratulations!
I will see here. Anything I'll post again.
Thank you again!

52 minutes ago, BoneBreaker said:

Thank you very much friend, I have no words to thank you!
I'll study and see if I can fix it, first I have to see if I can install all the programs without errors (as I said, I don't have much editing knowledge)!
But I'm very happy that there are still people like you, who pass on knowledge, without asking for anything in return! Congratulations!
I will see here. Anything I'll post again.
Thank you again!

Topic locked.

• Zake locked this topic