Jump to content

Request Guide for set copyright on items


KejbL
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, KejbL said:

Hi,

any guide how can set copyrights (name server) on accessories ? thx 🙂

You want to put copyright on items while:
the items are coming from leaked files of the game, which are free shared/paid on different forums....?
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, KejbL said:

Hi,

any guide how can set copyrights (name server) on accessories ? thx 🙂

 

If we are talking about armor-weapons-effects-NPCs, then make your text with copyright in the 3d max program - examples in the screenshot

spacer.png

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Any copyright attempted to be added to any work, items, etc. would be invalid and unenforceable for any Lineage 2 private server.

Edited by L2Raptorz
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, MrPro* said:

You want to put copyright on items while:
the items are coming from leaked files of the game, which are free shared/paid on different forums....?
 

I thought the same lmao...

Set copyright on items which are shared like what the fuck is this community

Edited by splicho
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, splicho said:

I thought the same lmao...

Set copyright on items which are shared like what the fuck is this community

when dev give copy on his items ? its not ok ? 😄 wtf ?!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, KejbL said:

when dev give copy on his items ? its not ok ? 😄 wtf ?!

 

Well when its a creation originally made from your team then its reasonable but copyrighting shared content is a yikes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, splicho said:

 

Well when its a creation originally made from your team then its reasonable but copyrighting shared content is a yikes

and when have items for me server why cant give copy on this items ? i find/rewrite it and dont need next share 😉 its something bad ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/16/2021 at 1:53 PM, KejbL said:

Hi,

any guide how can set copyrights (name server) on accessories ? thx 🙂

First, there are all sorts of copyrights. They have the same essence, but the implementation is completely different.


To add them you must at least understand a little about 3D modeling so that you can correctly add a new part of the model and correctly connect it with animation.


Next, it is important to correctly add all this to the game too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disbaled AdBlock