Vision Report

splicho

Yo,

gonna report Vision because this is simply going to far imho. Yesterday he was reported for permissions abuse, and today again. I honestly wonder how did he got promoted? Do Maxtor even think before acting? Vision is by far the worst global mod maxcheaters ever had to its day.

Since when, excuse me, but since when Global Mods are allowed to edit posts? Hello? Is this some kind of dictatorship I have missed? Free Speech? Yeah not existing in Maxcheaters.

Why did you edited my post @Vision ? Because I said none's gonna read all this wall of text ? I was being kind and even wish him good luck. Still, i talked to truth, its a wall of text.

I know this is minor cry right here but honestly, you tell people they should think before talk (example: Nightwolf), well ok then. You represent maxcheaters as a global mod, you should know how to act as a Moderator and you shouldn't abuse your powers. What you trying to prove here? that you have a big e-penis with your moderation powers? No need to show us how big your ban hammer is, you are nothing but also a human like everyone here, think about it. Will I get chatban now too like nightwolf because I spoken my opinion out ? Oh wait, the word "Proof" is now allowed i guess

Edited by splicho
  • Haha 1

You didn't say just that. You were reported by another user of using bad tongue while you speak. Specifically, you said "none's gonna read all this wall of shit" which is unkind for some of the users of this forum and you got reported for this and I took action it's so simple. Learn how to behave and how to talk to people not my problem your education. There were two options in your case either I edit your bad vocabulary because you treat Server Owners like shit or hide your post. I chose to edit it and make it less rude all the time you are talking like this and for that reason you kicked out from the staff. In the last part, if I'm good in my job go send a PM to @Maxtor and ask him.

The fact you are reporting me doesn't make bad Global Mod.

Edited by Vision
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Vision said:

You didn't say just that. You were reported by another user of using bad tongue while you speak. Specifically, you said "none's gonna read all this wall of shit" which is unkind for some of the users of this forum and you got reported for this and I took action it's so simple. Learn how to behave and how to talk to people not my problem your education. There were two options in your case either I edit your bad vocabulary because you treat Server Owners like shit or hide your post. I chose to edit it and make it less rude all the time you are talking like this and for that reason you kicked out from the staff. In the last part, if I'm good in my job go send a PM to @Maxtor and ask him.

The fact you are reporting me doesn't make bad Global Mod.

Its not just about my message. I am also talking about this topic here

All your  bad actions summarize and people are upset about your actions. And I wasn't kicked out of the staff because my "Bad tongue" how you call it, infact, I was kicked out because strain felt offended because I once again talked the truth about his bad "design" business.

You say that you took actions against the report. Well, sometimes you can differ from "Free speech" or "Bad tongue". People are rather sensitive here no cap, they act like cry babies. If you would remove every post or edit every post that people have "bad tongue" in your opinion then you would have to edit 95% of the topics here.

It wasnt meant to be offending. I literally just pointed out that it may be a little bit too much information about his server and many people would skip and ignore the things he just putted together.

Edited by splicho
  • Haha 1

• Vision locked this topic
  • Zake unlocked this topic

Well, editing your post was a mistake, it should get removed though if it was a spam reply/toxic behavior or something like this. Unfortunately, global mods don't have access to edited posts. I can express my humble opinion only about this though, the rest can only be evaluated by admin or co.

1 minute ago, Zake said:

Well, editing your post was a mistake, it should get removed though if it was a spam reply/toxic behavior or something like this. Unfortunately, global mods don't have access to edited posts. I can express my humble opinion only about this though, the rest can only be evaluated by admin or co.

If global mods don't have the access to edit posts how could Vision edit it then?

Just now, splicho said:

If global mods don't have the access to edit posts how could Vision edit it then?

I mean we don't have access to see the initial one

8 minutes ago, Zake said:

I mean we don't have access to see the initial one

Ah I see, thanks for sharing your insight.

• Vision locked this topic

so who was kind?

6 hours ago, splicho said:

Why did you edited my post @Vision ? Because I said none's gonna read all this wall of text ? I was being kind and even wish him good luck. Still, i talked to truth, its a wall of text.

Screenshot_47.png

also @Tryskelli do not encourage toxic behaviors , research before you talk about me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1