[L2J]L2 Bellion

2 hours ago, 911reg said:

It's okay reading is hard for ya, just make sure not to leave such useless comments next time ^^

way better is if he post 

"class change : link to forum"

"item change: link to forum"

and not all in 1 post, need  just scrolling till find something usefull , idk just saying

Edited by AchYlek

On 9/13/2021 at 10:04 PM, Bellion - Lineage 2 said:

Thanks! Since we've kinda made literally everything from scratch, we tried to only put the essential stuff on this post, but since all things are new and not like on normal servers, that's kinda hard. It's as ressumed as possible and with as much images as we could, and there's way more info that we didn't post yet.

7 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

way better is if he post 

and not all in 1 post, need  just scrolling till find something usefull , idk just saying

I know, but just like i said before, since everything is new and made from scratch, it's hard to not make it overwhelming. 

Either way you could've said "you could improve your post by doing x and y" instead of saying "this is the worst advert, not worth reading, blablalba"

1 hour ago, AchYlek said:

way better is if he post 

Thats why i said wall of text xD It feels like he just drag + drop his server files in here.

Edited by splicho

I get that you're used to see crappy servers which use someone else's work (database/client/etc), but as i said, for the 4th time, everything is new, so it is necessary to post proper information about it.
Aside from trat, you're just trashtalking bullshit. And i quote.
Screenshot_47.png

By the way, there's a reason why this section is called "server previews"...

Edited by Bellion - Lineage 2

If you guys were to create so many features you would want to show off as much as possible too, so stop being judgemental cunts for once and close tab if you don't like to see them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bellion - Lineage 2 said:

I get that you're used to see crappy servers which use someone else's work (database/client/etc), but as i said, for the 4th time, everything is new, so it is necessary to post proper information about it.
Aside from trat, you're just trashtalking bullshit. And i quote.
Screenshot_47.png

By the way, there's a reason why this section is called "server previews"...

yeah seems like i am not the only one that has the same thoughts. Anyway GL advertising your novel

Dead Zombie GIF - Dead Zombie Me Waitng For A Love Life GIFs

Edited by splicho

31 minutes ago, splicho said:

yeah seems like i am not the only one that has the same thoughts. Anyway GL advertising your novel

I still don't see any sugerences nor anything like that, which reduces your comment to trashtalking bullshit, again.
Would you rather have something like this?

1.jpg

😛

43 minutes ago, ZaNteR said:

Considering the amount of non traditional L2 content the server offers i cant see how they would describe the server any better than they did. 

Server seems interesting, good luck.

Indeed, not to mention the amount of content we left out of this post. Thanks a lot for the feedback!

Small update:
Demonic monsters' additional drops will now show up on our droplist. Also here's the new droplist:
unknown.png

Shield/sigil display on kamaels finally working:
unknown.pngunknown.png

I really wonder how much effort you've guys put into representing the server, this is very time consuming.

The detail and effort looks crazy and looks very promising for a server even for 2021. It really looks unique.

Although let me express some concerns that you may answer or not:

All these features would suit a server of much higher chronicle, Salvation perhaps ?

A server is only mature and worths a player's time only when its battle tested over years/mistakes and failures. With my experience I don't expect this to be perfect on its first opening so it really makes me wonder why you don't open it with less features to give a test ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, xdem said:

I really wonder how much effort you've guys put into representing the server, this is very time consuming.

The detail and effort looks crazy and looks very promising for a server even for 2021. It really looks unique

Hey there, Blizz, To be honest, it's quite unrealistic that we'll manage to finish everything we're planning to do over this year or the next year, though, that's why we're trying to focus on the main features, and get them to some point in which we can say they're stable. For example, at least all low tier farm zones should be completed, all classes, all tier 1/tier 2 items, clans and patrols fully working, sieges, etc. Just the necessary for the server to not lack any features, but in a point in which we can start adding stuff on top of it.

4 hours ago, xdem said:

I don't expect this to be perfect on its first opening so it really makes me wonder why you don't open it with less features to give a test ?

About the server itself, we're confident it'll mostly work when it comes to small systems and other things such as instances, olympiads, etc, since we test every single thing we do meticulously. Though i can't really say the same for stuff like sieges/events/clans/etc.

In short, before we open a testing server, we NEED to finish at the very least the core features, all classes, all low tier items, and all low tier farm zones.

About a higher chronicle, we were actually thinking to move up to maybe Helios or something, but that'll have to wait 'til we're done with the basic stuff, and we'll also make a poll when the time comes, in case people doesn't wanna go to another chronicle for whatever reason

Btw, thanks for the feedback 🙂

Edited by 911reg
  • Upvote 1

Just for the time that you have invested to develop and present all that , I really wish you all the best with your Project !

• Like 1

On 9/17/2021 at 11:26 AM, MrPro* said:

Just for the time that you have invested to develop and present all that , I really wish you all the best with your Project !

thanks!