Jump to content

report vision


Nightw0lf
 Share

Recommended Posts

vision is just removing my commends because a kara's hater told him is spam

 

https://prnt.sc/1s0ymnj

 

https://prnt.sc/1s10y7z

 

that guy asking help on adaption

https://prnt.sc/1s10za0

and i am replying to topic where is my offtopic the summon image and @kara ?

no my offtopic is called hate or abusive behaviour.

 

attitude of 10 years old boy

  

4 hours ago, Vision said:

I didn't ask you.

 

i know nothing is going to happen just dont think this would go unnoticed.

check this out

spam post 1 https://prnt.sc/1s2j8ww

spam post 2 https://prnt.sc/1s2jadf

spam post 3 https://prnt.sc/1s2jazx

spam post 4 https://prnt.sc/1s2jbrv (including treating to chat ban me)

 

 

while my posts

1 ontopic (removed)

2 asking why removing post (removed)

Edited by Nightw0lf
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Let's say I'm wrong and you are right. 

Answer me on this: How is the adaption related with the topic? And why Kara provide his services for this adaption? Although, the fact that Kara posting his services it's advertisement of his work you can't deny that.

 

My reply about "I didn't ask you" it's because I don't need from anyone to justify or explain me why and how. I just don't care you are spamming you are breaking a rule. From the staff spamming is not considerable.

 

Even if the adaption is related with the topic you can't suggest your services in a share topic. Is that so hard to understand that? Kara have his topic at marketplace I don't need to see anywhere else except from there. You want to argue but you don't have idea why to argue.

Edited by Vision
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Vision said:

Let's say I'm wrong and you are right. 

Answer me on this: How is the adaption related with the topic? And why Kara provide his services for this adaption? Although, the fact that Kara posting his services it's advertisement of his work you can't deny that.

 

My reply about "I didn't ask you" it's because I don't need from anyone to justify or explain me why and how. I just don't care you are spamming you are breaking a rule. From the staff spamming is not considerable.

 

Even if the adaption is related with the topic you can't suggest your services in a share topic. Is that so hard to understand that? Kara have his topic at marketplace I don't need to see anywhere else except from there. You want to argue but you don't have idea why to argue.

are you mentally challenged?

where did i do the following:

"why Kara provide his services for this adaption?"

"How is the adaption related with the topic"

"you are spamming you are breaking a rule"

"you can't suggest your services in a share topic"

i asked why you removed MY POSTS not kara's are you stupid? anything you say here is not related to my posts removal that BY THE WAY was ON TOPIC in EVERY POSSIBLE WAY

1 guy asks help and i quote him

2 i answer on topic owner REGARDING the fucking TOPIC

 

WHERE I AM NOT MAKING MY SELF CLEAR DID YOU READ MY POSTS OR YOU THINK I AM KARA YOU IDIOT?

3 I ASK WHY MY POST IS REMOVED AND YOU THREAT ME TO CHAT BAN ME!

WHAT THE FUCK!

HERE WE ARE AND YOU STILL NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

are you mentally challenged?

where did i do the following:

"why Kara provide his services for this adaption?"

"How is the adaption related with the topic"

"you are spamming you are breaking a rule"

"you can't suggest your services in a share topic"

i asked why you removed MY POSTS not kara's are you stupid? anything you say here is not related to my posts removal that BY THE WAY was ON TOPIC in EVERY POSSIBLE WAY

1 guy asks help and i quote him

2 i answer on topic owner REGARDING the fucking TOPIC

 

WHERE I AM NOT MAKING MY SELF CLEAR DID YOU READ MY POSTS OR YOU THINK I AM KARA YOU IDIOT?

3 I ASK WHY MY POST IS REMOVED AND YOU THREAT ME TO CHAT BAN ME!

WHAT THE FUCK!

 

no respect for forum moderators from your side.... 

Edited by imclyde
Link to comment
Share on other sites

0 RESPECT FOR YOU IDIOT YOU HAVE PERSONAL ISSUES WITH ME AND MY TOPSITE IS CLEAR ON OTHER TOPICS NOW THIS GUY ABUSES HIS POSITION WITH POST REMOVALS AND YOU ARE HERE JUST TO BURST THE TOPIC UP YOU ARE A SPAMMER ON PORPUSE FUCK OFF FROM HERE

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Your post has been restored it was mixed up with adaption quote you did summoning Kara that was off. Check the topic again to see what it's changed.  Next time, you will talk me this way you are two weeks banned for me. That is a warning.

Edited by Vision
Link to comment
Share on other sites

next time be careful when you say i am spaming cause you cause this and your friend here, and you still threat to chat ban me while you cause this

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Nightw0lf said:

next time be careful when you say i am spaming cause you cause this and your friend here, and you still threat to chat ban me while you cause this

 

I told you about chat banning because you were ironic quoting the phrase "I didn't ask you".

If you didn't continue there like a kid I wouldn't tell you about chat banning.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

and read again I DID NOT SPAM

1 guy asks adaption for the topics code

i reply on topic with a developer to help him out

and there was just the following

:summon:@Kara

 

next i move on to reply ON TOPIC

and you remove that? as a spam? really cause imclyde told you? if you do what he says why he has no rank?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, imclyde said:

 

Why cant you admit your mistake and you keep raging? I heard you are like 35+ years old why you dont behave maturely?

you come out of nowhere without any history with me and attack me and my website in some other topic like a trash and now you want to lecture me about maturity? fuck off! you attackked me first and keep attacking me on every post i made since then. just fuck off

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Nightw0lf said:

you come out of nowhere without any history with me and attack me and my website in some other topic like a trash and now you want to lecture me about maturity? fuck off! you attackked me first and keep attacking me on every post i made since then. just fuck off

 

nobody is attacking you, chill. Rules are same for everybody. 

Edited by imclyde
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Nightw0lf said:

 

How is a post 2 weeks ago where I adviced you to change design but you couldnt take criticizm is related to today? Why you keep spamming offtopic stuff? I will not participate in this, good luck. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

and also lecture me about maturity

this is maturity and critisize for you? you having issues with me and is obvious now you started this spam shit on the topic and the moderator followed your post and abused his position

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Vision locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disbaled AdBlock