EVA+2

Venir 1

Cloak of Protection+6

DRAGON BELT+2

ANTHARAS DOLL

DELUXE PACK

135+ items register on collection

Evo stones - Fire Spirit Stage 3 / Wind Spirit Stage 2

3rd class skills - Arcane Shield/Fire Vortex Buster/Evo Power/Evo Shield/Blessed Sayha

Cheap 250 euro

Edited by vruto

• vruto changed the title to WTS Archmage 82 lvl , Lineage 2 Aden (Elqadia) - Official

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Does anyone specialize in the TW version? I am an operator in Asia. Because of the language barrier, I can't find a suitable partner. If you are interested, please contact me, thank you very much.
    • PROTECTION FOR HF5: # Strix-Platform first key strixplatform.globalconfig.StrixPlatformKey = XTnyEijb0Ulx1mY3vxnvTmvjdsFVs6GZGhqXyfncESAjR8K/Uy6AjNmUNlNW6IaA #Strix-Platform second key strixplatform.globalconfig.StrixPlatformSecondKey = 64233 - Patch with untethered HF5 protection https://disk .yandex.ru/d/2--45kf2qHdNSw we fill it into the folder with the game in system. PROTECTION FOR IT: # Strix-Platform first key strixplatform.globalconfig.StrixPlatformKey = NQzrnEiRGZzsgmtpATrYbXOfDE4nIo4XYzU1enn6SS3K6Uqb5QBlncVr3l0g4ozX # Strix-Platform second key strixplatform.globalconfig.StrixPlatformSecondKey = 63026 - Patch with untethered INTERLUDE protection https://fex.net/ru/s/zrfo6zv we fill it into the folder with the game in system.   PROTECTION FOR EPILOGUE: # Strix-Platform first key strixplatform.globalconfig.StrixPlatformKey = None # Strix-Platform second key strixplatform.globalconfig.StrixPlatformSecondKey = None - Patch with unlinked EPILOGUE NONE protection, we fill it into the folder with the game in the system. attention: If you want to ship your splash, then open splash.logo using paint, the size is 440x250 download images. strx.cfg is a configuration config it contains: OLD_PORT_LOGIN = 2106 is the old login port where it connects NEW_PORT_LOGIN = 2106 is a new one that you can specify, if you have 2106 then leave it DOMEN = localhost - here you specify the domain where it connects - for example game.domain.ru PORT_GAME1 = 7777 - port of the game server PORT_GAME2 = 7776 - port of the game server PORT_GAME3 = 7775 - port of the game server PORT_GAME4 = 7774 - port of the game server
    • Hello everyone, we are looking for Beta Testers for our upcoming L2Top Maxcheaters website. Testers will get, 12 months free premium.   To apply please contact @Celestine .
    • Download    Hidden Content. You need to become Premium Member in order to view this.
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disbaled AdBlock