Internet services, web design, SEO, logo & advertising.

xRelic

As the title states, I do website design and various things that concern the part of the website. I work on bootstrap / wordpress / photoshop / illustrator / After effect . 

- For more informations inbox or at https://dailyhost.eu/

- Prices at my site , services start from 350 for maxcheaters users.

Discord: Relic*#3098

Edited by xRelic
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, xRelic said:

As the title states, I do website design and various things that concern the part of the website. I work on bootstrap / wordpress / photoshop / illustrator / After effect . 

- For more informations inbox or at https://dailyhost.eu/

image.png

Hello, according to the rules you need to indicate the price for a service or product. If you have them on your site you can duplicate them in the topic.

5 minutes ago, NevesOma said:

Hello, according to the rules you need to indicate the price for a service or product. If you have them on your site you can duplicate them in the topic.

You are welcome...prices its not standar but i have some info at my site...anyway thanks for message i will fix it now.

3 minutes ago, xRelic said:

You are welcome...prices its not standar but i have some info at my site...anyway thanks for message i will fix it now.

Thank you for your understanding and I wish you successful sales.

• 1 year later...

Just dug up this gem from a couple of years ago - the digital realm certainly moves fast, doesn't it? Back then, you were hustling hard with your web design and SEO services. Got me curious, how's that journey been so far?

• 4 months later...

It's awesome to hear that you've found value in diversifying SEO strategies with off-page elements like Quora and Reddit backlinks, @ranjith. You're absolutely right; these platforms do have high domain authority, and the right backlinks can really give your site's SEO a substantial boost.
Since you're already well-versed in web development and SEO, have you ever thought about using a website crawler software? It can crawl your website and identify various SEO issues, from broken links and redirects to missing meta tags and duplicate content. It’s a great way to get a comprehensive overview of your website's SEO health, and I think it would complement your existing toolkit pretty well.

Edited by billcopeland

• 3 months later...

It's impressive to see your expertise in website design and development, especially with tools like Bootstrap, WordPress, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Your skills are timeless and valuable in today's digital landscape."It's impressive to see your expertise in website design and development, especially with tools like Bootstrap, WordPress, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Your skills are timeless and valuable in today's digital landscape.
Have you considered expanding your services to include https://bluecollarmarketing.ca/contractor-web-design/? It could be a great addition to your portfolio, especially given the growing demand in the contractor industry. Your experience and creativity could help contractors establish a strong online presence. Keep up the great work, and if you ever want to explore new opportunities or discuss collaborations, feel free to reach out."

Edited by billcopeland