Noob questions about LOL

hey guys. how's every body doing? i commenced playing lol some months ago however i'm now seeking to gambling it extra severely. so, in that mild, i've a few questions and i hope you guys help me with them. thanks!

1 - i listen many typically that to stop a few champions you've got 'to deny their farm'. what do you do to disclaim a person's farm? what is the mechanics?

2 - i'm now stage 20 and i am beggining to do ranked fits in some weeks. what advice do you guys have for me? what sort of champions must i choose and ban in bronze?

three - i'm now level 20 and i'm beginning to build runes. i'm doing 9 magic resistance, nine attack harm, nine armor and 3 quints for assault harm for my ad rune web page. and i am doing 9 magic resistance, nine armor, nine magic penetration https://nox.tips/ and three quints for potential energy. what do you guys suppose? again, preserve in my that i am beginning to play bronze ranked video games in a few weeks.

4 -orianna is unfastened this week and that i absolutey like to play together with her. i love to pla https://xender.vip/y ordinarily apc's and adc's. he is she really worth the 4800 ip?

5 - i additionally want to buy a pinnacle stage adc. i'm shred among jynx, caitlyn and vayne. what do you guys recomend?

i made this topic so i don't ought to make such a lot of rattling threats about all this different subjects. i'd substantially respect the assist.

thank you, fellas!

Edited by KarelSoel