Jump to content
  • 0

Help Spoil passive


0flee
 Share

Question

What i should to do to make spoil to work with passive too? 
I have maked skill like this
 

<skill id="27006" levels="1" name="Spoil">
		<!-- Imbues a monster with magic that renders it susceptible to the Sweeper skill. -->
		<table name="#effectPoints"> -100 </table>
		<table name="#magicLevel"> 72 </table>
		<table name="#mpConsume"> 67 </table>
		<set name="effectPoint" val="#effectPoints" />
		<set name="icon" val="icon.skill0254" />
		<set name="magicLevel" val="#magicLevel" />
		<set name="mpConsume" val="#mpConsume" />
		<set name="nextActionAttack" val="true" />
		<set name="operateType" val="P" />
		<for>
			<effect name="Spoil" />
		</for>
	</skill>

But don't work. Required java edit? Thank you !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
2 hours ago, 0flee said:

What i should to do to make spoil to work with passive too? 
I have maked skill like this
 

<skill id="27006" levels="1" name="Spoil">
		<!-- Imbues a monster with magic that renders it susceptible to the Sweeper skill. -->
		<table name="#effectPoints"> -100 </table>
		<table name="#magicLevel"> 72 </table>
		<table name="#mpConsume"> 67 </table>
		<set name="effectPoint" val="#effectPoints" />
		<set name="icon" val="icon.skill0254" />
		<set name="magicLevel" val="#magicLevel" />
		<set name="mpConsume" val="#mpConsume" />
		<set name="nextActionAttack" val="true" />
		<set name="operateType" val="P" />
		<for>
			<effect name="Spoil" />
		</for>
	</skill>

But don't work. Required java edit? Thank you !

find a skill that activate with chance without animation

 

change it and fix the chances , so when u auto attack spoil will be enabled , u can make it and with cast also

 

no reaoson to hard code it while u can do it izi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

I don;t know how to make it fixable. I don;t know how i can do xml. I am nor extra-charged. I have problems and i can;t be focused. So i need help

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
<skill id="3081" levels="10" name="Item Skill: Charm">
	<table name="#chance"> 2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 5 5 </table>
	<table name="#triggeredLevel"> 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 </table>
	<set name="target" val="SELF" />
	<set name="skillType" val="BUFF" />
	<set name="operateType" val="PASSIVE" />
	<set name="chanceType" val="ON_HIT" />
	<set name="reuseDelay" val="30000" />
	<set name="activationChance" val="#chance" />
	<set name="triggeredId" val="5165" />
	<set name="triggeredLevel" val="#triggeredLevel" />
</skill>

 

The rest is up to you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
3 hours ago, 0flee said:

My project it is L2j-Mobius High Five

no matter. 
Melron gave you good example.
you need to copy LS Skills , variation data  ( i have no idea how Mobius devs name this folder🙃)
and edit it as Spoil.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, 0flee said:

No, I can not. It is beyond my comprehension

sad story.
if you are await when somebody do your "job" = you are in wrong place. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
4 hours ago, 0flee said:

No, I can not. It is beyond my comprehension

 

Sometimes we do ask in public while we are working on something. Ex stackoverflow to get an advice on how to improve our code or get a tip how to re-write it easier or bypass a mistake we did and we cannot solve. 

 

Yours is completely different. Help section seems like a request section. Hire a developer to solve your problem.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
10 minutes ago, 0flee said:

Fixed, thanks to @laRoja

It's like peoples judge. And they judge hard. Isn;t my problem. I request help to do something. Thanks for all answers !

 

Don't pay attention to criticism or to any kind of judgement.

Since it's solved I lock this one.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
41 minutes ago, 0flee said:

Fixed, thanks to @laRoja

It's like peoples judge. And they judge hard. Isn;t my problem. I request help to do something. Thanks for all answers !

 

People do not judge on that way you are thinking, the point there is there are solutions which they provide but most of people do not even understand how to do or apply them glad someone fixed your issue.

 

29 minutes ago, Vision said:

 

Don't pay attention to criticism or to any kind of judgement.

Since it's solved I lock this one.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disbaled AdBlock