BAD + GOOD SERVER OWNERS

Hello everyone, 

I recommend to try  L2Frenzy.com, its x2, long term project, its Java Platform, had few bugs, but server administration fixing any issues...

Search Option in Game, no Pay to Win, offline buff stores in Town, 1+1 allowed here, a good old days C6 Interliude, Vote system, exp. on/off, Auto Loot, Anytime Market/Search option and more, Full Account Protection - (Email ,Pin Number, HWID), Gatekeeper Free untill lvl 40, Spawn Protection - 60 Seconds, shift+click full Drop list Info. and many more in Game Options...

Server Grand opening time was:  12/02/2021.

Not many good Low rate servers out there, i do recommend this server, worth to try for sure...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, L2Sonic said:

Hello everyone, 

I recommend to try  L2Frenzy.com, its x2, long term project, its Java Platform, had few bugs, but server administration fixing any issues...

Search Option in Game, no Pay to Win, offline buff stores in Town, 1+1 allowed here, a good old days C6 Interliude, Vote system, exp. on/off, Auto Loot, Anytime Market/Search option and more, Full Account Protection - (Email ,Pin Number, HWID), Gatekeeper Free untill lvl 40, Spawn Protection - 60 Seconds, shift+click full Drop list Info. and many more in Game Options...

Server Grand opening time was:  12/02/2021.

Not many good Low rate servers out there, i do recommend this server, worth to try for sure...

Guys the server is the best,is low rate but also allowed 1 more box,try the server,trust me

• Like 2

1 window ?! NO No NO FAKING NO!!!!!!!!!!!! All l2j on low rates are crap, only acis proved can handle some 'push' on low rate but faking NO ! Run regular L2OFF platform  if u do x1   !!! 

L2Frenzy x2 Interlude Retail

Proud of the result of years of developing where many different skilled dev participated.

Java based but OFF gameplay: retail with a lot of improvement made from base pack (acis).

We have a tons of fix/improvement made which you can find in our discord.

Important to say: Open since February 2021, no wipe, no down time, no rollback, No P2W.

Is completely free to play, stable, with good dedicate machine and connection.

Up and Down with online, in summer time is normal to face that, but still, online every day and for long time.

Is not the usual java server, i believe is another level of low rate.

As far as I know ZARAT is the admin and sonic is a player, if I am not wrong from beta. I see only jealousy in your comment, because I don’t think you are a moderator so you are just assuming things . Now tell me I am another multiple account 😅 

On 8/19/2021 at 3:20 PM, imclyde said:

You need to chill bro. At some point, you will need to start providing some proof about what you write in this topic.

For example l2una = same l2escape files? Where you get that info? I played there myself. Maybe they are using same lucera3 pack, but it doesn't mean that project files are the same. 

Also marking other server admins as inactive? Why? Because they didn't respond to you 1 message? You don't even imagine how much work admins do behind scenes.

It seems like you started writing whatever you want here.

L2Luna = L2Centos with L2unity files. As for Admin inactivity.. check discord for activity. It is not just my posts not being responded to.. I don't make accusations without proof. What Admin/Server am i incorrect about? I want accuracy here.

On 8/20/2021 at 12:57 PM, MrTitanas said:

1 window ?! NO No NO FAKING NO!!!!!!!!!!!! All l2j on low rates are crap, only acis proved can handle some 'push' on low rate but faking NO ! Run regular L2OFF platform  if u do x1   !!! 

ACIS? LOL.. this is a topic about good and bad admin/server behavior..not files..

On 8/20/2021 at 1:54 PM, Zarat85 said:

L2Frenzy x2 Interlude Retail

Proud of the result of years of developing where many different skilled dev participated.

Java based but OFF gameplay: retail with a lot of improvement made from base pack (acis).

We have a tons of fix/improvement made which you can find in our discord.

Important to say: Open since February 2021, no wipe, no down time, no rollback, No P2W.

Is completely free to play, stable, with good dedicate machine and connection.

Up and Down with online, in summer time is normal to face that, but still, online every day and for long time.

Is not the usual java server, i believe is another level of low rate.

Good to know. But so many positive responses from a server I never heard of.. hmmm.

What is Admin name?

On 8/20/2021 at 5:29 AM, MrTitanas said:

L2Kaen -> Avoid in all costs.  

Why? Give reason.

You need to chill bro. At some point, you will need to start providing some proof about what you write in this topic.

For example l2una = same l2escape files? Where you get that info? I played there myself. Maybe they are using same lucera3 pack, but it doesn't mean that project files are the same. 

Also marking other server admins as inactive? Why? Because they didn't respond to you 1 message? You don't even imagine how much work admins do behind scenes.

I ask if I am wrong?

On 8/17/2021 at 3:26 PM, L2who said:

Did you not open server and close within 2 weeks? correct me if I am wrong.

I am trying to believe you are not so stupid that you can not tell that L2Luna is same as L2Centos with L2Unity files? Your ignorance is embarrassing

Edited by L2who

15 hours ago, L2who said:

L2Luna = L2Centos with L2unity files. As for Admin inactivity.. check discord for activity. It is not just my posts not being responded to.. I don't make accusations without proof. What Admin/Server am i incorrect about? I want accuracy here.

ACIS? LOL.. this is a topic about good and bad admin/server behavior..not files..

Good to know. But so many positive responses from a server I never heard of.. hmmm.

What is Admin name?

Why? Give reason.

I ask if I am wrong?

I am trying to believe you are not so stupid that you can not tell that L2Luna is same as L2Centos with L2Unity files? Your ignorance is embarrassing

you clearly don't know a difference between having same files and using same pack. 

Edited by imclyde

7 hours ago, imclyde said:

you clearly don't know a difference between having same files and using same pack. 

L2Centos>L2Supreme>L2Luna same server. L2Luna now has same files(pack) as L2Unity.. you disagree?

18 hours ago, L2who said:

L2Centos>L2Supreme>L2Luna same server. L2Luna now has same files(pack) as L2Unity.. you disagree?

L2Luna is L2Saga project or something similar to it.

All these projects are using Lucera2 pack. All the features are the same.
If they would not have ActiveAntiCheat I would sniff their html and upload it here.
From then on you could Buy lucera2 license, take htmls and have same 1:1 pack as they do have.

P.s. I'm only explaining why all the projects are looking like re-used files - because they use closed source pack Lucera2 where they can only add few new things via their own .jar extensions, but still, the possibilities are limited to them.

And on-topic:
L2Destiny-L2Rise-L2Era-L2Lionna-L2Ramona-L2Teon are projects of same team.
When one project is starting to 'dry out' they open new one and advertise via old one, so they get players in their infinite loop of projects. Ofc, some of players leave their projects, some new players come. 

Don't know much about Interlude scene, however the L2Unity,L2Escape and their other project seems like they try to do the same loop as team mentioned above.

Edited by Pleyne

Good Server was Dark Elmore x16 aka Grand Elmore aka Infinity Elmore, its sad that they start run server on shittiest versions who came after Interlude like Gracia Final and other retarded versions who came after C6. They still doing great and admins very friendly and chill, it's the projects where I feel respect. All in theres days warlands, raptors , Kaen and other crap is just a waste of space, plus I have a sense that this LaDream where pop's up in mxc website is another retarded  warland project 😄

• Downvote 2