Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Discussion Exposing Innadril - Fabio

Posted (edited)

you know what is funny fabio?in your agreement of your Real Page.... you have no  Rules about selling items inside the game even before server start you said to your whole community that was allowed RMT.... and whole community know it.... btw and lets see if i gonna lose this challenge in paypal since i can proof that i didn't receive anything since i'm banned?for no reason cuz you have 0 proof that i have sold anything in your server

And MRInterlude Server if you didn't realise..... he made a Fake profile with my name that Enchantress you saw in Discord... was not me so open your eyes.. when i'm explaining why the reason why i'm exposing him here cuz i don't care about this guy being a rat

Fabio is a fair GUY Right?he never scammed anyone ?

Before Anyone fa cking come in this Topic and don't understand my indignation is simple go on First Page... Read  the pictures that he Made a name in my Discord... with my name just changed the profile you guys know for example "my perfil is #9394" if he change this profile and create my name he can copy my name and he was trying to Defame others Servers with my name only to fa ck up my reputation cuz he know what i have... so i won't accept ever anyone use my name for such things so yes i will Come anywhere and protect my self against that piece of sh1t.... and you dealing with the wrong guy i told you before....

Edited by EnchantressGod

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Celestine said:

why would he even waste so much money for nothing :troll:

Hes from br, so for him 10e is like for me 100 e, i understand him 

Edited by AchYlek
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, browler said:

pointless xd

nice for tru, he kicked me from discord, thats mean he totally most useless guy in l2 xd  

fabio want a tip? he looks for a lawyer in brazil and prosecutes this retard for threats and defamation, in addition to characterizing the threats he made in this post as a virtual crime. this guy is a frustrated one and deserved to receive a lawsuit at home to learn that nowadays the internet is no man's land there are laws

47 minutes ago, CheetosP01 said:

fabio want a tip? he looks for a lawyer in brazil and prosecutes this retard for threats and defamation, in addition to characterizing the threats he made in this post as a virtual crime. this guy is a frustrated one and deserved to receive a lawsuit at home to learn that nowadays the internet is no man's land there are laws

No serious lawyer in any country would take up on this. And the authorities that would handle the case (as if- no one would bother it's  ridiculous) would request background story from both sides and he would end up in trouble anyway for economical crimes such as undocumented income, evaded taxes, illegal transactions etc. So let's be realistic here and behave like adults. I am still trying to understand the whole picture, so far imho since owner declared RTM allowed and then revoked it without notice-is just an abuse of power to benefit his own whims and is highly unprofessional of him. Other than that I saw 2-3k donates from Ench clan and he got back only 1k but that's not a scam ,now if the owner is having personal favorites and he is boosting specific individuals (corruption) then the community should know that there is one more corrupted server and that's all. Just don't play the damn thing again. As for what Ench claims ,the impersonation, if it is really true then is highly unprofessional and disappointing. So I will keep monitoring the topic to see the outcome. Goodluck

if the Cybernetic  law works  I could sue Fabio for Crimes of Ideological Falsehood, Moral damages, embezzlement "Art 35 CDC" 1. the forced fulfillment of the delivery; 2. another equivalent product; or 3. to give up the purchase and fully refund the money already paid, including shipping, in addition to any losses and damages arising from the delay" but unfortunately I cannot prove the misrepresentation that he made with my name on Discord to defame other people and somehow defame my own reputation

è melhor vc tirar a sua colher do meio que pode Virar pro seu lado essa briga..... não se meta em briga de 2 Homens inclusive quando esse cara fez o que fez..... então se vc não sabe realmente o que aconteceu vc não pode vir aqui e ficar falando merdinha esse é o problema do BR.... fica comprando briga que não sabe o Contexto real da conversa... Então man... melhor vc parar de vir aqui falar merda porque se não vai virar pro seu lado e aqui é homem o sulficiente para resolver ainda mais se vc for de SP...... se quiser resolver a gente resolve n tenho nada a perder...

and if we gonna talk properly here... the law won't work for fabio Since he's commiting a crime already by opening something ilegal lets start from here.....and if we would go to justice... there is alot of Ocular  Proof of the amount of embezzlement that he committed and why fabio didn't came anymore in the topic to protect his self?cuz he has 0 Argument.. he has nothing to say and don't worrie this is not the only Place where i'm going to expose fabio gonna be for every kinda OF ADM,CLS,Whatsapp,Facebook,Instagram Everywhere ppl will understand what kinda of PPL he is... he can  Purchase ppl with money to take his fight or to take for him but he cannot purchase the indignation or the frustration of someone that he fa cked used the name to attack others.... so he can come here 9999999 time i alway will have argument against  him... anywhere he want "stream" Discord" anyfacking where hit my doors and you will find out who the f a cking i AM!

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, EnchantressGod said:

if the Cybernetic  law works  I could sue Fabio for Crimes of Ideological Falsehood, Moral damages, embezzlement "Art 35 CDC" 1. the forced fulfillment of the delivery; 2. another equivalent product; or 3. to give up the purchase and fully refund the money already paid, including shipping, in addition to any losses and damages arising from the delay" but unfortunately I cannot prove the misrepresentation that he made with my name on Discord to defame other people and somehow defame my own reputation

è melhor vc tirar a sua colher do meio que pode Virar pro seu lado essa briga..... não se meta em briga de 2 Homens inclusive quando esse cara fez o que fez..... então se vc não sabe realmente o que aconteceu vc não pode vir aqui e ficar falando merdinha esse é o problema do BR.... fica comprando briga que não sabe o Contexto real da conversa... Então man... melhor vc parar de vir aqui falar merda porque se não vai virar pro seu lado e aqui é homem o sulficiente para resolver ainda mais se vc for de SP...... se quiser resolver a gente resolve n tenho nada a perder...

and if we gonna talk properly here... the law won't work for fabio Since he's commiting a crime already by opening something ilegal lets start from here.....and if we would go to justice... there is alot of Ocular  Proof of the amount of embezzlement that he committed and why fabio didn't came anymore in the topic to protect his self?cuz he has 0 Argument.. he has nothing to say and don't worrie this is not the only Place where i'm going to expose fabio gonna be for every kinda OF ADM,CLS,Whatsapp,Facebook,Instagram Everywhere ppl will understand what kinda of PPL he is... he can  Purchase ppl with money to take his fight or to take for him but he cannot purchase the indignation or the frustration of someone that he fa cked used the name to attack others.... so he can come here 9999999 time i alway will have argument against  him... anywhere he want "stream" Discord" anyfacking where hit my doors and you will find out who the f a cking i AM!

11 / 5000

Resultados da tradução

Damn u t-shirtless br dog who follow dead saga, fabio made that what didnt even made innova,, his essence have most online ppl then 3 inova servers, u first time played server where u cant sell adenka and got banned so you start drama, go back to saga u piece of shit from br 

Edited by AchYlek
  • Haha 1

Achylek you are Forum Warrior don't put your spoon where you can't  and i never made RMT on saga.... btw and fabio said to whole community that RMT IS Allowed why you think Adioz,Evilhero,D00m is doing there? and achylek you are everywhere.... talking bullsh1ts thats why i banned you from my discord cuz you talk to Much. close your dirty mouth and go back to your place

3 minutes ago, EnchantressGod said:

Achylek you are Forum Warrior don't put your spoon where you can't  and i never made RMT on saga.... btw and fabio said to whole community that RMT IS Allowed why you think Adioz,Evilhero,D00m is doing there? and achylek you are everywhere.... talking bullsh1ts thats why i banned you from my discord cuz you talk to Much. close your dirty mouth and go back to your place

Damn u 2k21 l2 warior when l2 already ded. But i believe u will be finally good player, dog when H5 was alive u was asking from my friends how to run lizardmans script 😪

you are well outside the laws of brazil friend, here virtual crime of threat for example and very serious, here in brazil no one hides behind a nickname, not here and a serious country of serious laws, you cannot threaten people over the internet and thinks it's the badass

3 hours ago, EnchantressGod said:

man tu e um pobre coitado, cuidado nessa de pagar de fodao pela internet um dia tu encontra um doido de verdade quem tem base e moral pra ir atras de tu de verdade... probre coitado cancerzinhobr

5 hours ago, Celestine said:

No serious lawyer in any country would take up on this. And the authorities that would handle the case (as if- no one would bother it's  ridiculous) would request background story from both sides and he would end up in trouble anyway for economical crimes such as undocumented income, evaded taxes, illegal transactions etc. So let's be realistic here and behave like adults. I am still trying to understand the whole picture, so far imho since owner declared RTM allowed and then revoked it without notice-is just an abuse of power to benefit his own whims and is highly unprofessional of him. Other than that I saw 2-3k donates from Ench clan and he got back only 1k but that's not a scam ,now if the owner is having personal favorites and he is boosting specific individuals (corruption) then the community should know that there is one more corrupted server and that's all. Just don't play the damn thing again. As for what Ench claims ,the impersonation, if it is really true then is highly unprofessional and disappointing. So I will keep monitoring the topic to see the outcome. Goodluck

you are well outside the laws of brazil friend, here virtual crime of threat for example and very serious, here in brazil no one hides behind a nickname, not here and a serious country of serious laws, you cannot threaten people over the internet and thinks it's the badass

@CheetosP01 All private servers are illegal businesses undocumented. Even in Brazil you can get charged for tax evasion and economical crime. Get updated

3 minutes ago, Celestine said:

@CheetosP01 All private servers are illegal businesses undocumented. Even in Brazil you can get charged for tax evasion and economical crime. Get updated

it is not a server, but threats https://prnt.sc/15ex2c5 here he did not mention "SERVER" he made a direct threat to an individual so that is enough for a BO = police report, in Brazil... .. internet is no man's land as i said today think twice before bouncing on the internet

@CheetosP01 I don't see any threats. I see a private server that is being accused for corruption

I'm good with the little legal understanding I have and because I have family members who work in the police here in Brazil, and I consulted them on the subject.... one thing and you say what you think, another is the laws of Brazil