NAIM Private - Neural network for CS: GO 2021

Private neural network NAIM for aiming assistance.Works even on a bucket without a graphics card.

• Opening status:
    VAC-undetected
    EAC-undetected
    FASTCUP-undetected
    ESEA-undetected
    Gfn-undetected
    In the period from 1.06.2021 to 1.11.2021 

80566b.png

Neural Network Features: NeuralAIM is a neural network guide to help you shoot. AutoShot - automatic shot at opponents. AIM Assist - makes the neural network work only during firing. RCS-Recoil control with settings, scatter memory and much more. Improved aiming algorithm: - More accurate calculations, updated aiming and direct mouse input. Significantly increased speed for multi-core processors. 

c5db5f.png

- Recognition of 100x100 pixels.

- With medium sensitivity. 

- Without using a video card. The ps v2.7 neural network has already been released, the speed of which is slightly lower, but much higher accuracy and fewer false positives.

Works on any computer:

- You can run NAIM even if you don't have a video card. Practically does not load the PC (unlike some external cheats).
ps except for users of 32-bit Windows and users of Windows 7 and below.

Future updates and our plans:
- We believe that if a user buys a product for a long time, then they should know what will happen to the product in the long run.

- Our task is to improve aiming, add an overlay with the display of detected enemies and the ability to customize it right in the game.

- We also plan to add new functionality that does not play a special role, but someone might like it. For example: automatic stop to reduce spread on the first shot. Or an automatic thread that analyzes the previous couple of seconds of user behavior.

- RCS is not perfect, the only problem we faced was the large number of weapons and plans to create NAIM for all games, so we decided to use our own RCS setup method. 

77c912.png

Attention, you need to disable your antivirus program.

download 

password- 123

NAIM   NO primeCS: GO https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PtE2uXCZYmaoc11YTpE07cqUozEcqtoS/view?usp=sharing 

NAIM  PrimeCS: GO https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xaogl73t8DRd1ODYmQIDuSsvxHaxaRfm/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Ugleethyn

Topic moved and translated into English please remember only English is allowed.

Virus check of the files

Spoiler

image-2021-06-08-133121.png

Edited by Ugleethyn

• 2 years later...

The world of gaming and technology keeps evolving, and it's fascinating to see how AI and machine learning are making their way into the gaming scene.

By the way, have you heard about CS2? It's creating quite a stir in the community, and it looks like it's going to bring some exciting new features to the game. The future of CS is looking brighter than ever!

Edited by carlinecouz