Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Vote for upcoming MaxCheaters.com Server Rates

MaxCheaters H5 Server Rates  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Vote MaxCheaters H5 Server Rates

• x5
    • x10
    • x15
    • x20
    • x50

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Which rates would you prefer for new MaxCheaters.com H5 server?   Please vote with your comments , suggestions, and how you imagine the perfect H5 server.

The server will be made professionally, without bugs and errors. Of course, there will be a beta server and players will be able to see for themselves. The project is to be of the long term server type.

u guys forget about @vampir np best dev,   anyway again tales hidden under mxc name?   

31 minutes ago, L2Krzysztof said:

Guys just ignore this server. Co-admin Vix just closed his previous server because someone told him that it's bugged. Check Graveland.pl if you don't believe me

Hello. I would like to warn you all from Co-Admin/Server Developer of incoming server. Maxtor its nothing personal but as Krzysztof said, Vix just closed 2 servers cuz last standing players pushed him for updates and fixing a lot of bugs. He declined to help us, ignored us and being rude. I do not recommend VIX. But I hope Mator will make resonable decision.

PS: I would love to play on brand new x5 - thats my type (but not with vix)

E: Celestine we will do it soon 🙂

Edited by iAmFromGraveland
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, L2Krzysztof said:

Guys just ignore this server. Co-admin Vix just closed his previous server because someone told him that it's bugged. Check Graveland.pl if you don't believe me

what kind of bugs you can simply write there the "bugs" you found or project had

18 minutes ago, iAmFromGraveland said:

Hello. I would like to warn you all from Co-Admin/Server Developer of incoming server. Maxtor its nothing personal but as Krzysztof said, Vix just closed 2 servers cuz last standing players pushed him for updates and fixing a lot of bugs. He declined to help us, ignored us and being rude. I do not recommend VIX. But I hope Mator will make resonable decision.

PS: I would love to play on brand new x5 - thats my type (but not with vix)

you can explain the pushed updates by his community so we can also understand

If U want Your project to have any possible chance to succeed kick VIX out!!! Hes a retard with no common sense and a childish bastard who bombed his own server - Graveland just to have a time to waste Yours!!!

BEWARE of VIX!!! 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Celestine said:

what kind of bugs you can simply write there the "bugs" you found or project had

you can explain the pushed updates by his community so we can also understand

In brief
- worst class balance we have EVER played - 100% stun (only gk/duelist/titan/summons were playable on pvp/oly)

- a lot of characters spells bugs *mostly casters died at 1st day of server 

- few skills was destroyed also - like Steal Divinity (it was cancel skill so you could avoid it) or not working mana shield on Sph

- olympiad cast/spell hit chance bug

- olympiad geomaps destroyed

- wrong drop rate of Knoriks (you could farm mid weapons MUCH EASIER AND FASTER than doing rb's)

- wrong siege/tw areas, you could summon party in the middle of castle
- And personaly VIX destroyed server by ignoring promised fixes, having alkohol problems, being rude while server was dying. Did i miss something? maybe other ppl can add more information since i resigned month ago.

Some of players tried to help each other, made vid about bugs, asked to solve those problems/bugs. But VIX just put them off.

E: I would like to apologize for my English. 

Ohh, I would forgot. Main reason we post here is that he CLOSED 2 servers 2h ago because of conversation at discord.

Edited by iAmFromGraveland
  • Haha 1

I can't keep up with what you write on discord, so I'll tell you here.
I perfectly understand ViX's behavior.
From what I understood, a handful of players wanted to set the server for their classes and for themselves. The administrator declined several such corrections.
Some kids who have fat fingers and can't play and don't know the chronicle are trying to force their point.
Spoiled brats nothing more.

• Upvote 1

Ok, so regarding GravelanD x7 drama:

First off @Alse if You perfectly understand behavior of an admin, that closes all projects because of "kids with fat fingers" that's pretty much screwed up XD

If it was as simple as "we just want OP classes because we play them" the discussion would've ended weeks ago, but no player wanted irrational stuff. From the beginning there were topics for fishing system, and chests. Supposedly they were bugged, and were not implemented at all, but with a promise that they will come soon. Nothing happened.

Static epic timers were a controversial topic, and probably most subjective in the bunch, but after poll results revealing 50/50 split among the players we heard "nobody promised anything" even though they did promise a follow-up poll. If keeping such a simple promise is too much to ask, well, good luck with a successful project

In the "features" section of the server we can read (assuming Alse can read) "In Olympiad games when someone casts a skill and the cast bar has been casted over 50% before the other player hides behind

an obstacle the damage will passIf the cast bar was 49% or less when the player was hidden the damage will not pass.  "
After providing movies and screenshots proving it's not the case, we heard that it was an additional setting and when someone hides even at 80% cast bar, the damage won't go through, because that's how it's supposed to be. I know I sound crazy, but if it's an announced feature I'd love to see it work. There are literally no spellcasters participating in Olympiad games cuz it's unplayable, but I'm sure with thinner fingers casts work just fine 

Lastly, communication with players was just sad to watch, we had to remind them for weeks to give rewards for events, every bug report hung for a month + just to be dismissed as "yeah we're not gonna do that" or "it's in the next patch" yesterday. A patch that almost came, but collapse of servers came before it XD

Not gonna lie, server had promise, it was fun to play, but waiting 4 months for any major change? You can go to www.graveland.pl and read every topic in features there is, and I can guarantee 80% don't work, never happened, and/or are broken. They actually took away more than they added (Akamanah/Zariche, Chests, Fishing, mage class viability versus, well, new surprise siege system that was bugged and cut out, or auction system that got us whole 10 minutes of buying a clan hall)

Aaaand even after all that I'm sure ViX will make a "haha" emote on this comment and call it a day XD