WTS Java Mods - Services (Includes Discord Community)

Posted (edited)

I'm offering Java Services and Codes for all projects.

My discord is a small community consisted of clients (different groups) and partners. 

#Clients and #VIP Clients receive discounts in services from the following people (including me):

@Ave - Logo, Updater

@NevesOma - Client Development

@Nightwolf - PHP Services, Donate Panel, ITopz services

@SGuard - Client Protection

@Celestine - Interfaces

You can join my community and check the #Portfolio

(Price for mods start from 40 Euro. You can check all prices listed)

BSjaVYH.png

Discord: https://discord.gg/VsucCD2Ngg (PM Rationale)

Some preview of my mods:

You can also find reviews for my services and my partner's services in my discord:

WyI4h4N.png

Edited by Kara
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 5

17 hours ago, Vision said:

Your rep is restored.

Thanks for reporting.

We do down vote because his history is full of scamming people plus he sell shared staff , we warning ppl about this guy , I know u will delete my reply .. I don't care .. izi pizi

I love the guys who say "he is selling shared stuff" while they cant even code in Java 11 (and the author can code fully in latest version witch i doubt he knows even the latest version) he is just Kara's fan no need to give him more attention :kappa-claus: just leave his comment there :goodsir: so we can laugh when we visit the topic :crying:

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

trusted even though ppl pming me when Kara tries to help me saying : he is a scammer , i got proofs on the pm folder that people pm me and spread shit, for me Kara isnt a scammer i think he is legit since he helped me also and some other times i paid for his services ( long ago)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Vision said:

Topic cleared and GsL chat banned until tomorrow.

Have a nice day everyone!

This is not reason to chat ban, for god sake i'll cancel that! Be more patient with the members @Vision, however our members are free to say their opinion or experaince, negative comments will be not removed only spam comments.

Regards.

• Upvote 2

Trusted, and he know his job 👍

On 5/22/2021 at 3:23 PM, GsL said:

We do down vote because his history is full of scamming people plus he sell shared staff , we warning ppl about this guy , I know u will delete my reply .. I don't care .. izi pizi

Tbh I heard this things before and I found out that he was Kara after I paid, I got kinda scared but well he did not scam me, and if you are not scammed from him don't write such things 🙂

• Kara changed the title to Java Mods - Services (Includes Discord Community)
  • Kara locked and unlocked this topic