Scammed by Relative

splicho

Posted (edited)

Honestly this has never been happened to me before and I feel stupid for not putting a watermark this time on my design because I trusted this filthy piece of shit. I  feel very very indisposed opening a report topic but people like this has to been dealt with.

Proofs below.

IGh4imt.png

BtozFRq.png

Then we went to skype (Why tho?)

x7MXIpK.png

eZKkwUM.png

@Relative I give you a chance to forget this report when you reach out to me and send me the money you owe me. If you ignore I cant guarantee that you will still have access to maxcheaters very soon.

@Maxtor I know you implemented a new system to prevent scams but I didn't see it in time, sorry for that.

Edited by splicho
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Kara said:

So basically you "worked" with a person who have 3 feedback by the same person

and use SpongeBob's profile photo. 

T1ehljv.png

Lul

Posted (edited)

I vouch for him we exchanged more than 1.5k euros.

Don't know what happend with you.

Edited by Vision

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Vision said:

I vouch for him we exchanged more than 1.5k euros.

Don't know what happend with you.

Cool that you share your experience with him but as you can see he ignores me. I even sent him the report topic and he kept ignoring.

Edited by splicho

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, splicho said:

Cool that you share your experience with him but as you can see he ignores me. I even sent him the report topic and he kept ignoring.

Because this never ends, I spoke with Relative because I know him very well and he said that he ignores you for "behavior reasons" between client and buyer. He will not use this logo anywhere so what's the point to pay you for something that he will not use it anywhere? If the money is the problem and you insist let me know. 

If you don't believe him believe me I have made total 2k+ with him.

Edited by Vision

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Vision said:

Because this never ends, I spoke with Relative because I know him very well and he said that he ignores you for "behavior reasons" between client and buyer. He will not use this logo anywhere so what's the point to pay you for something that he will not use it anywhere? If the money is the problem and you insist let me know. 

If you don't believe him believe me I have made total 2k+ with him.

Behavior reasons? What the fuck? Look at the screenshot, I wasn't even near disrespectful to him or mean in any time. He told me he wanted a Logo with space and of kind of a star and I did it and sent him. 

He could have told me that he don't want it or don't use it instead of just ignoring me. His behavior is not okay, not mine.

Sorry but this whole thing just looks like a very bad excuse from his side.

Edited by splicho
  • Upvote 1

I'm repeating my self this guy is not a scammer.

Send me what he owes you in PM.

Clearly there is a bad chemistry between you two.

Just now, Vision said:

I'm repeating my self this guy is not a scammer.

Send me what he owes you in PM.

Clearly there is a bad chemistry between you two.

In this case he is a scammer. He made a deal with me, I delivered - he doesn't paid and ignores me for 2 days and even reading my messages. No matter how many successful trades you had with him in the past. He may not scammed you but he scammed me.

I will private message you.

Posted (edited)

If he is a scammer there are more people than can confirm this.

So this report is over.

EDIT: The debt will be paid to splicho because he provided a logo and he didn't received money.

@Nightw0lf

Edited by Vision
  • Thanks 1

• Vision locked this topic
  • Vision unlocked and locked this topic