understand what I mean

2 hours ago, L2VANPER said:

I say I wanted to create a voicedcommand

cache cleaner

remove skill effects || this I already found methods

remove effect soushot

remove aura hero
understand what I mean

example skill HIDE when a player use it can be seen only by his party members .. i search all source and no option that say only pt  members can see it

aCis -> Creature#broadcastPacket

public void broadcastPacket(L2GameServerPacket packet, boolean selfToo)
    {
        for (final Player player : getKnownType(Player.class))
            player.sendPacket(packet);
    }

send the packet if players are in the same party

15 minutes ago, Zake said:

aCis -> Creature#broadcastPacket

public void broadcastPacket(L2GameServerPacket packet, boolean selfToo)
    {
        for (final Player player : getKnownType(Player.class))
            player.sendPacket(packet);
    }

send the packet if players are in the same party

Hmm thanks for your support but still hard for me I won't ask for more 

I use mobius .. 

I think in char.info exist a code about gm see invisible I think I can make it same pt can see effect 

It would be better if you put some details for the thing you need... Your question is a bit unclear.

Do you need to 'hide' the casting animation or the effect like stun (the stars)? Or both?

If you dont mind, share with us your thought in order to understand what you need..

21 minutes ago, melron said:

It would be better if you put some details for the thing you need... Your question is a bit unclear.

Do you need to 'hide' the casting animation or the effect like stun (the stars)? Or both?

If you dont mind, share with us your thought in order to understand what you need..

imagine when  u do a custom buff , all party members get  root effect at their legs as example

and this can be seen only by same party members 

On 5/9/2021 at 4:40 PM, melron said:

in char.info

if (player.isInParty())
        {
          packet.writeH(AbnormalVisualEffect.STEALTH.getClientId());
            for (PlayerInstance member : player.getParty().getMembers())
            {
                // And re-add
                if (member != player)
                {
                }
            }
        }

something like this? this dont work of course

1 hour ago, GsL said:

in char.info

if (player.isInParty())
        {
            for (PlayerInstance member : player.getParty().getMembers())
            {
                // And re-add
                if (member != player)
                {
                }
            }
        }

something like this? this dont work of course

this seems correct, but you will also need to sent a packet for when players leave party