Collection L2 Shares [Updated 25/07/2023][GOOGLE DRIVE]

Updated

-NPC Ixion Summoner [Interlude]

-NPC UT Assassin [Interlude]

-NPC UT Dark Negotiator [Interlude]

-NPC UT Puzzle Peddler [Interlude]

• CriticalError changed the title to Collection Lineage 2 Shares [Updated 23/11/2021]

Hello my friend. Great shares in here. I'm currently trying to view LineageMonsters71.ukx from NPC PACK v9 (Interlude) but umodel keeps giving me error:
ERROR: Package "LineageMonsters71.ukx": wrong name index 4291
UnPackage::SerializeFName:pos=08529F92 <- FPropertyTag<< <- CTypeInfo::SerializeProps <- UObject::Serialize <- UMaterial::Serialize <- UTexture::Serialize <- LoadObject:Texture'LineageMonsters71.kd', pos=8529F92, ver=117/0, game=ue2 <- UObject::EndLoad <- Main:umodel_version=642

If you could check it out and see if its my problem or the file, thank you in advance man

10 hours ago, Picksy said:

Hello my friend. Great shares in here. I'm currently trying to view LineageMonsters71.ukx from NPC PACK v9 (Interlude) but umodel keeps giving me error:
ERROR: Package "LineageMonsters71.ukx": wrong name index 4291
UnPackage::SerializeFName:pos=08529F92 <- FPropertyTag<< <- CTypeInfo::SerializeProps <- UObject::Serialize <- UMaterial::Serialize <- UTexture::Serialize <- LoadObject:Texture'LineageMonsters71.kd', pos=8529F92, ver=117/0, game=ue2 <- UObject::EndLoad <- Main:umodel_version=642

If you could check it out and see if its my problem or the file, thank you in advance man

Hello bro, well sure the package was encrypted to avoid leech, most of the files are crypted by russians so for that reason give errors, I try check file and same error as you, is something added in package to avoid open or extract them, as you see with UTPT can be viewed, but if you try open with L2Editor or normal Unreal you got error.

umodelerror1.jpg

umodelerror2.jpg

15 minutes ago, CriticalError said:

Hello bro, well sure the package was encrypted to avoid leech, most of the files are crypted by russians so for that reason give errors, I try check file and same error as you, is something added in package to avoid open or extract them, as you see with UTPT can be viewed, but if you try open with L2Editor or normal Unreal you got error.

Thanks for the answer ! I was just trying to check the actual npcs before trying them on, but I guess I will just have to go actually try to use them 😄 

• CriticalError changed the title to Collection Lineage 2 Shares [Updated 30/11/2021]

Updated

-Hera with Effect [Interlude]

-Npc Buffer Effects [Interlude]

-NPC UT Rima [Interlude]

-NPC UT Warrior [Interlude]

• CriticalError changed the title to Collection Lineage 2 Shares [Updated 01/12/2021]
  • CriticalError changed the title to Collection Lineage 2 Shares [Updated 02/12/2021]
  • CriticalError changed the title to Collection Lineage 2 Shares [Updated 08/12/2021]

Updated

-New Icon (42) [Interlude]

-New Icon (e3) [Interlude]

-New Icon Skill (3) [Interlude]

-New Icon Skill (4) [Interlude]

• CriticalError changed the title to Collection Lineage 2 Shares [Updated 15/12/2021]

Updated

-Hellbound Island [Interlude]

-Flying Broom with Effects + New Character Animation [Interlude]

-New Click [Interlude]

-New Click (2) [Interlude]

• Upvote 1

• CriticalError changed the title to Collection Lineage 2 Shares [Updated 19/12/2021]

Updated

-Dye +5 + Icon [Interlude]

-Mage and Warrior Tattoo [Interlude]

-New Icon Skill (1) [Interlude]

-New Icon Skill (2) [Interlude]

Updated

-Armor Leviathan [Interlude-H5]

-Sacrifice Armor [Interlude]

• CriticalError changed the title to Collection Lineage 2 Shares [Updated 21/12/2021]
  • CriticalError changed the title to Collection Lineage 2 Shares [Updated 26/12/2021]

Updated

-Jewels Black Ore, Phoenix, Majestic [Interlude]

-Jewels Dragon [Interlude]

-Jewels Polyne R99 [Interlude]

-Jewels Ring of Ant Queen, of Core, of Baium, Earring of Orfen, Zaken, Antharas [Interlude]

• CriticalError changed the title to Collection Lineage 2 Shares [Updated 29/12/2021]

Updated

-Ares Interface Cracked Update [Interlude]

-New Grade Mark [Interlude]

-Fly Island Map [Interlude]