Collection L2 Shares [Updated 25/07/2023][GOOGLE DRIVE]

Updated

-Infinity Armor [CT2.3]

-Lighting Cloak [CT2.3]

-Mitrael Armor [CT2.3]

-Naked Patch [CT2.3]

-Natural Draconic Armor & Weapons [CT2.3]

• CriticalError changed the title to Collection Lineage 2 Shares [Updated 12/06/2021]

Updated

-Kunda Armor [Interlude]

-Numenor Armor [Interlude]

-Olympus Armor [Interlude]

-Pack Armor and Weapon (la2world) [Interlude]

-Pack Armor, Weapons, Wings, Helmet [Interlude]

• CriticalError changed the title to Collection Lineage 2 Shares [Updated 14/06/2021]

Updated

-Ice Ixion Armor [Interlude]

-Immortal Armor [Interlude]

-Intact Armor [Interlude]

-Just Armor [Interlude]

-King Resident Armor [Interlude]

• CriticalError changed the title to Collection Lineage 2 Shares [Updated 15/06/2021]

Updated

-Sealed Hell (R90) Jewels [Interlude]

-Sealed Immortal (R85) Jewels [Interlude]

-Sealed Kadesh (R95) Jewels [Interlude]

-Sealed Moirai and Vorpal and Elegia Jewels [Interlude]

-Sealed Vesper Jewels [Interlude]

Need help converting files for the interlude protocol. l2decrypt.exe l2encdec.exe it doesn't help, I recoded all possible options. Except for the software, I can't handle it.

LineageAccessory.ukx

LineageAccessory2.ukx

Is gracia final original files. Need convert to IT

Edited by maradonna

• CriticalError changed the title to Collection Lineage 2 Shares [Updated 16/06/2021]

Updated

-Goddess of Destruction (R,R90,R95,R97) Weapon [CT2.3]

-Goddess Of Destruction Armor [CT2.3]

-Green, Purple, Black Draconic Armor [CT2.3]

-Ice Dragon Armor [CT2.3]

-Ice Vesper Armor [CT2.3]

Hello CriticalError, I can say that you impress me, True. Amazing topic/post.

I have take the H5 Weapons but i have a problem with the Bow effect.

See the sword effect

https://imgur.com/uVIKzvl

and check the bow effect

https://imgur.com/L0t9CVx

6 hours ago, GastOne said:

Hello CriticalError, I can say that you impress me, True. Amazing topic/post.

I have take the H5 Weapons but i have a problem with the Bow effect.

See the sword effect

https://imgur.com/uVIKzvl

and check the bow effect

https://imgur.com/L0t9CVx

yeah a problem with rotation, you can fix it via weapongrp, play with values after name effect like

3.00000000    0.00000000    -8.00000000    1.20000005    1.20000005

a tip

value positive to the right
value negative to left

value positive down
value negative up

value positive down
value negative up

Glow size

• CriticalError changed the title to Collection Lineage 2 Shares [Updated 17/06/2021]
18 hours ago, CriticalError said:

yeah a problem with rotation, you can fix it via weapongrp, play with values after name effect like

3.00000000    0.00000000    -8.00000000    1.20000005    1.20000005

a tip

value positive to the right
value negative to left

value positive down
value negative up

value positive down
value negative up

Glow size

thnx mate! but i'll change value's and its still same. i think the problem its on effect.

Edited by GastOne

• CriticalError changed the title to Collection Lineage 2 Shares [Updated 21/06/2021]

Updated

-Baium Hair [CT2.3]

-Black Cloak [CT2.3]

-Desert Eagle Armor [CT2.3]

-Epic Dark Knight Armor [CT2.3]

-Freya Armor [CT2.3]

On 6/18/2021 at 7:59 AM, GastOne said:

thnx mate! but i'll change value's and its still same. i think the problem its on effect.

well in that case is necessary export .u file and re compile with fix axis, is not my work so can't do it 😞

• Like 1

Updated

-Electro Helm [CT2.3]

-Epic Wings (Ice) [CT2.3]

-Euromoney [CT2.3]

-Frutifire Jewels [CT2.3]

-GoD Helmet [CT2.3]

• CriticalError changed the title to Collection Lineage 2 Shares [Updated 23/06/2021]

Updated

-Odyssey Armors [H5]

-Gloves [Interlude]

-Ferrum Armor [Interlude]

-Fire Armor [Interlude]

-Element Blade Armor [Interlude]

• CriticalError changed the title to Collection Lineage 2 Shares [Updated 24/06/2021]

Updated

-3 Wings [Interlude]

-Atom Helmet  [Interlude]

-Atom Helmet [Interlude]

-Atom Wings 1 [Interlude]

-Atom Wings 2 [Interlude]

Updated

-Awaking Wings [Interlude]

-Axe Dreads [Interlude]

-Axe Helmet [Interlude]

-Axe Helmet 1 [Interlude]

-Axe Wings [Interlude]

• CriticalError changed the title to Collection Lineage 2 Shares [Updated 28/06/2021]

Updated

-Baium Black Hair [Interlude]

-Beowolf Wings [Interlude]

-Bio Plasma Dredy [Interlude]

-Blood Angel Wings [Interlude]

-Blood Dreds [Interlude]

Updated

-Blood Wings [Interlude]

-Cold Wings [Interlude]

-Dark Wings [Interlude]

-Demon Helmet [Interlude]

-Diadem Helmet [Interlude]

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don't be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don't waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME  Don't wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don't think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don't hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will give very good results in a few weeks only. STOP A DIVORCE NOW  Order this service now to reinforce the bonds of your relationship and save your marriage. This service will make him/her realize that a divorce would be a mistake and will strengthen love and passion. With permanent results, this service will guarantee a long lasting marriage and will make you happy. FAITHFULNESS  Your partner cheats on you? This love ritual is definitely the one you need!  LOVE CHARMS   
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don't be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don't waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME  Don't wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don't think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don't hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will give very good results in a few weeks only. STOP A DIVORCE NOW  Order this service now to reinforce the bonds of your relationship and save your marriage. This service will make him/her realize that a divorce would be a mistake and will strengthen love and passion. With permanent results, this service will guarantee a long lasting marriage and will make you happy. FAITHFULNESS  Your partner cheats on you? This love ritual is definitely the one you need!  LOVE CHARMS   
  • Topics