Source DC Pack High five Rebird + Reborn + Reboot +AutoFarm

this guy is a scammer ... These "I work in my soucer for 2 years", actually means that I did all this work. I went through a few good times with this guy, delaying payments and sometimes not paying. The last service I did for him did not pay me, blocked me in all means of contact and is now selling the project. Well I do not advise buying, as the only programmer for this project, I guarantee that it is not safe.
PS .: whoever wants the source I make it available for free with all the existing mods, just send me a private message

If I'm not wrong, this autofarm system is created by Elfo and is shared here. This is not the best video to detail your 2 years work as you show adapted shared system. But it's just my opinion

22 minutes ago, NBR said:

this guy is a scammer ... These "I work in my soucer for 2 years", actually means that I did all this work. I went through a few good times with this guy, delaying payments and sometimes not paying. The last service I did for him did not pay me, blocked me in all means of contact and is now selling the project. Well I do not advise buying, as the only programmer for this project, I guarantee that it is not safe.
PS .: whoever wants the source I make it available for free with all the existing mods, just send me a private message

can you provide some proofs via pm about this person topic will remain locked until proofs provided.