Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

WTS Good items shop on L2Reborn.Com x1 Interlude ( S, A, Epic )

Posted (edited)

Hello. We are a group of farmers who decide to monetize our playtime. We got large capacity of farming a lot of valuable ingame things, such as ( with prices, in EURO ) 

Epic ( BE AWARE, AT SOME CASES TRANSFER OF EPIC MAY REQUIRE THE TAG OF RECIPIENT CHARACTER INTO SAME CLAN WITH OUR PROVIDER TO ENSURE THE SAFE TRANSACTION WITHOUT GM ATTENTION )

Queen ant ring 250

Zaken earring 200

S grade ( prices for clean! ASK FOR SA SPECIFICALLY ) 

Draconic bow - 100 

Saint spear - 100

Arcana mace - 125

Demon splinter - 90

A grade ( prices for clean! ask for SA / +4333 on sets specifically, unless the extra options are stated in the description ) 

Dark crystal robe set - 60

Majestic light set - 60

Majestic robe set - 70

Nightmare light set - 55

Tallum heavy set - 60

Soul seporator CD 65

Sword of miracles Acumen 65

Elysian axe 60

Carnage bow 40

Halberd - Haste - 50

B grade ( prices for clean! ask for SA / +4333 on sets specifically, unless the extra options are stated in the description ) 

Blue wolf heavy set 30

Blue wolf robe set 30

SLS Duals +4 50

SLS Duals 35

Chars....COMING SOON

Adena ( take into consideration - we only sell starting from amount of 100KK  - 50 EUR ) 

We accept PayPal Skrill Western union Revolut Any kind of cryptocurrency 

At some cases possible to deal with mercadopago argentina and SEPA transfer.

Scammers stay away. We know the tricks.

Last but not least : due to several successful operations Reborn authorities did against large webshops ( ending up in hundreds of ppl getting banned ) we would prefer working with actual players and not large reselling resources. Thanks for understanding.

P.S. THE AFOREMENTIONED PARAGRAPH MEANS WE WOULD ALSO NOT USE EXTERNAL RESOURCES FOR TRADE AGENCY ( ALSO KNOWN AS "MIDDLE-MEN", "MEDIATOR" AND SO ON ) PLEASE, TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION BEFORE INQUIRING!

Contacts of ours:

Discord : Oriana#8783

Edited by Oriana

4 minutes ago, kTav said:

Hey.

Just for your information , asked for item transfer procedure and asked for middleman.

He said middleman is a no go.

Be warned.

That's absolutely true and is already stated in the main post. However, I would emphasise that to add certainity, thanks for the tip :)

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Oriana said:

That's absolutely true and is already stated in the main post. However, I would emphasise that to add certainity, thanks for the tip 🙂

How middleman is a reseller?

Edited by kTav

13 hours ago, Alehandro22 said:

I paid  Oriana for an AQ ring and he sent me nothing in exchange for the money .. just so you know ... in the end he didn't reply to my messages ..

Sad but expected to be honest. If someone says there will be no middleman its dodgy as hell.

@Oriana you have 24 hours max to answer on this topic regarding item delivery to this person @Alehandro22 otherwise topic will be junked and u will end up banned on this account and future ones

4 minutes ago, Celestine said:

@Oriana you have 24 hours max to answer on this topic regarding item delivery to this person @Alehandro22 otherwise topic will be junked and u will end up banned on this account and future ones

Shouldn't 'this' feature exists for every report here, in mxc? When a new report is generating, a counter should start automatically (visible to others) and the reported person should answer before the counter ends. If not an answer, Auto-Ban.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, melron said:

Shouldn't 'this' feature exists for every report here, in mxc? When a new report is generating, a counter should start automatically (visible to others) and the reported person should answer before the counter ends. If not an answer, Auto-Ban.

would be nice to exist such hook there on mxc but i have no idea if maxtor can add

42 minutes ago, Celestine said:

would be nice to exist such hook there on mxc but i have no idea if maxtor can add

Lets see then