Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

L2Walker 2.19 ,auto-delete stack of items possible?

Hello all 

I was wondering if I could get some help here in the Forum about an issue I have when Im AFK-Botting.

I farm in a spot that drops "Mithril Arrow" .. so after 3 hours of botting those damn arrows take 30% of my Weight Capacity .

My goal is to let the bot run for more than 8 hours and collect only usefull drops (eg. parts/pieces/mats) and I must find a way to auto-delete those mithril arrows.

Next:

In L2Walker 2.19 there is an option of auto delete items, under COMBAT > Items Settings >  click "delete" & "Del item when Load > ..% ) .. 

So, this actually works , but it only deletes 1 item (eg. 1x Mithril Arrow) at a time and it stops fighting while doin so.

I need a way to auto delete the whole stack of Mithril Arrows when pickup.

My server has Auto-pickup and , the no-pickup option is is NO option for me.

Is the L2Walker 2.19 able of doing it ?

Can I use a script for auto-delete , if yes then how does the command script look like  ?

is there such a scripting command at all? 

I kindly request help from the community

Can Somebody provide me with the script line ?

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I never found the soloution to make the Walker delete Mithril Arrows by the stack everytime they got auto-picked up.

The workaround is to write a script for the character to return to village and unload / load & return to location ... 

topic can be closed