Long Road to Lineage2 Interlude "Remastered"

Ehoq

Hello Lads! 
Here i will introduce  my "Remastered" version of Lineage 2 Interlude. 

My goal is to make the interlude Remastered add-on with a final archive no more than 300 Mbs!
Includes  new animations (including hair as you can see), Modify Top Game Sets.
And also remake  character class skills (Add Visual effects, including ViewShake effects) and, if there is any Mbs left, add new sounds ^ _ ^

I planed to add  cloak also, but  it's difficult to make a smoother animation with only 2 free bones for it (Yes, I know its about dream, but i will try)
I would like to discuss about it with you! 
i will apreciete any critics, and comment.

1. Done with new character animations (  based on Fafurion Client )  :

Shot00019.png

2. Nowadays i almost completed with Remake most useful sets of the game.

Dark Crystal

Shot00017.png

Imperial Crusader:

Shot00012.png

Edited by Ehoq
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Why 300mb and not 200 or 400? Btw we do the same but there are tons of things to add and 300 is <1% of the space need to make it decent for 2021..... Well, at least decent up to it's capabilities. To achieve that my investment ( so far ) is more than 25.000 euros already and the total files are more than 10gb. Its not only about the looks, its about mechanics as well

Edited by Harmony

cuz 300 is my Goal! Possible or not we will see. 
"To achieve that my investment ( so far ) is more than 25.000 euros already and the total files are more than 10gb. Its not only about the looks, its about mechanics as well"
here i dont get ya. 
new Animations mechanics works perfect!

Also i have no idea for what you are spend these euros.

Edited by Ehoq

You talk about a "Remastered" version here right? You can not call "Remastered" just an animation change and a few textures repainted. Re-mastered means taking it from the bottom and start rebuilding stuff. @NevesOmaThis guy ( one of the few who yet keep the client section alive ) sells these animations for a very low price. He also shares similar armor textures from the latest clients or whatever. With him we also achieved working cloaks for IL. Does it mean we have a good remastered version? Not even close, this is like 0.01% of the total work that has to be done.

I do not say those stuff to make you sad or angry or be against you, my point here is to motivate you to dig deeper into that and make a successfull remastered project. It will always be nice to give a new aspect to IL, updates keep it alive afterall. 

@NevesOmaSince this is your expertise field your words count. I think your comment would be a nice feedback here as well

3 minutes ago, Harmony said:

You talk about a "Remastered" version here right? You can not call "Remastered" just an animation change and a few textures repainted. Re-mastered means taking it from the bottom and start rebuilding stuff. @NevesOmaThis guy ( one of the few who yet keep the client section alive ) sells these animations for a very low price. He also shares similar armor textures from the latest clients or whatever. With him we also achieved working cloaks for IL. Does it mean we have a good remastered version? Not even close, this is like 0.01% of the total work that has to be done.

I do not say those stuff to make you sad or angry or be against you, my point here is to motivate you to dig deeper into that and make a successfull remastered project. It will always be nice to give a new aspect to IL, updates keep it alive afterall. 

@NevesOmaSince this is your expertise field your words count. I think your comment would be a nice feedback here as well

Here is no reason to "Remastered" all things in client. i just modifie the most useful in the game. 
Im not getting mad, im okay with your crytics. Is just your version of "Remastered" is different.
I do not said im gonna remake FULL CLIENT Remastered ( NPCs, Cities , even GRASS! ) 
Just the most usable things! 

• Like 1

Yes, @Harmony, of course you are right. Despite what has been done, there is still a lot of work to be done.

Because in order to make a remaster, you need to work very hard ( I don't write just to take a client from high chronicles and use it ). New animations are a great thing for an interlude that will undoubtedly beautify it, but this is only a small fraction of what needs to be done.

In addition to animations there is a huge bunch of things that need to be done ( and this is not only external visuals ).

@Ehoq contacted me with some animation questions to help him with tips.

But I believe that if he has perseverance and aspiration and he likes to do it ( !the most important thing ) then of course he should still train and develop his idea in order to achieve success.

It is actually very good that someone wants to do something better. I am very happy for his aspirations and wish him success in this.

• Like 2

@NevesOma Thank you! I'am Appreciate your comment ! Thank you for help also.

@HarmonyYou probably took my words "Remastered" too literal.

Okay maybe is not fully "Remastered".

I will correct myself : Is "Remastered add-on"  small sized to make your game different, another, to diversify the boring appearance and behavior of your character.

I wish you the greatest support, this community here is very big and good. despite members with extreme arrogance.

I say that I can work with only 2 bones and do "RAD" well done.
Although sitting down able will give you trouble. haha or not

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/25/2021 at 6:23 PM, Celestine said:

Looks sick i love it that dark crystal set is amazing 10/10

yes dark crystal is most impressive. The others would go unnoticed by players.

Edited by L2RAPTOR

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Nexaslim Weight Loss Supplement Reviews (2024) – Experience the transformative power of Beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB), a potent fat-burning ketone meticulously crafted to ignite natural weight loss. As the primary substrate that initiates ketosis, BHB swiftly propels your metabolism into action. Upon commencing your regimen, BHB promptly facilitates the transition into ketosis, fostering heightened energy levels and weight reduction advantages. NexaSlim groundbreaking formulation harnesses the unparalleled potential of this singular BHB, prompting a wave of excitement in the media. Benefits of Nexaslim Ketosis:   ·         Lose Weight ·         Burn Fat in Trouble Areas ·         Get into Ketosis Fast! ·         Burn Fat for Energy (without the jitters)! ·         Better Brain Health! ·         Faster Recovery from Exercise! ·         Maintain Lean Muscle! Ready to transform your body? Click here to buy your NexaSlim Weight Loss Pills! now!   The enduring presence of NexaSlim with BHB is a testament to its remarkable achievements, as individuals continue to experience unparalleled success, shedding up to 1 kg of fat daily! Nexa Slim is designed with a comprehensive approach to support your journey toward wellness. It aims to complement the body's natural process of energy utilization, focusing on supporting the metabolic state known as ketosis, where the body can use fat as an energy source. Nexaslim, Nexa Slim Reviews, Nexaslim Weight Loss Ingredients, Benefits, Works, Side Effects, Price & Buy from the Official Website   https://supplementrange.com/nexaslim-norway/   https://supplementrange.com/nexaslim-reviews/   https://supplementrange.com/lepticell-reviews/   https://supplementrange.com/nexalyn-male-enhancement/   https://supplementrange.com/cerebrozen-reviews/   https://supplementrange.com/sugar-defender/   https://supplementrange.com/
    • LGBTQ!! ⋐⋑ (209) 876-5519 Love Spells In Atlanta, GA Psychic Reading Black Magic Spells Marriage spells Divorce spells Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics