Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Many items and epics available for sale in good price.

if anyone need more information text me 

DRAC SET +14 / DRAC SET +10 x2 / IC SET +10/12 / TEZZA ZAKEN BAIUM QA ORFEN CORE TTS ALL +10/12 

DB +14 / AM +11/ AM+10 / DUALS +10 / BBH +10/ SS+10 / HOMU +16 / 15/14  (14 X2 )

DC ROBE  SET TALLUM HV SET MJ HV  SET +10  SOM +10/12  1BILLION GOLDS 300 EWS 300 TOP LS ENDLESS MATERIALS/RECIPES

Im thinking a normal price cause i consider the bad situation we are in with corona 250-300e all 

dm for more infos

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• An amazing collection. I was surprised to scroll down so far because of the sheer amount of npcs 🙂 If you dont mind I would like to ask if they are available for H5 as well.   Regards CaptainRikou
    • 1. Convert the following into Set or even better a single HashMap that uses as a key a String which refer to the case "CTF", "TVT", "OLYMPIAD" and the value is a Set.    You can retrieve this like: CLASS_ID_RESTRICTION.getOrDefault("OLYMPIAD", Collections.emptySet()).contains(ClassId.cardinal.getId());   2. You don't need to write By: Irrelevant on each single config's line.   3. Replace this   +if (! Config.TVT_ALLOW_HEALER_CLASSES && (eventPlaye
    • The majority of his clients are from EU so let's scam the European idiots right ? That's his logic. Should he ask 20k Rubles ? Yes he should. But he has no money to buy his ukrainian bread therefore he asks Euroland money.   I would never buy from that thief no matter what. I would never be a victim of your fucker.     I don't look for free-shared premium stuff if I need something I try to create it on my own or find a a pro Russian developer and Not ukrainian scambu
    • Hello,i just create this code for my server & i am sharing cause i didn't found a share similar to this! This is for l2jfrozen ,but it work in every project with  few changes. Ass the tittle says,these are configs to disable healers from events or specific classes you wish. Code:  
    • SO impossible to communicate, i ask where i have to put that "if" and i am informed about marketplace, i have to pay for this? Where it is class on L2j-Mobius High Five " Continuous.java " or where i have to put   if (activeChar instanceof L2PcInstance && target != activeChar && target.isBuffProtected() && !skill.isHeroSkill() && (skill.getSkillType() == L2Skill.SkillType.BUFF || skill.getSkillType() == L2Skill.SkillType.HEAL_PERCENT || sk
  • Topics