Share RIP L2Fire- SW13

4433.jpg.b0c2597c1beeb8158554484caf87a12

Hidden Content. You need to become Premium Member in order to view this.

Credits: iEAsport

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, Xorus said:

Yes I know that, but it has the files in .tpl format
that's what I mean...

well when you are asking "How can I install this website?" it is not asking something spesific other than where to run it, still you are asking if the template files NOTHING the template files are beign run by the code what is your problem? did you even try to run the files in some host and there was an error or you have no idea how this work?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• https://l2inter.com/    Gameplay: Chronicle: Interlude Rates: x500 (PVP) Starting/Subclass Level: 80 No Custom  Farm Difficulity: Easy Noblesse Status: Buyable at Shop Buffs Slots: 30+18(Dance/Song Slots) Available all buffs in buffer and scheme system.  Enchants: Safe: +4 Max: +16 Blessed Scroll: +4 to +10 (90% Chance), Blessed Scroll: +10 to +16 (40% Decreasing Chance) Blessed Scroll f
    • Hello, we are planning to open our server in December and we decided to start the ad campaigns from now. The features are not fully ready yet, because we are waiting for our Web Designer to prepare the new Website. For now we will post the basic features, which we will update every couple of days.  We would suggest you to join our Discord and take part in our Events, which have amazing rewards. 📌Our Links 🌐Website: www.la2best.com 🌐Discord: https://discord.gg/NaApHykTdm 🌐Faceboo
    • absolutly not, l2jmobius isnt based on l2jserver, its based on god client source with tons of bugs which l2jserver never had.   mobius still got bugs which l2j fixed in pre freya source  
    • Hi guys, thanks for answering and sorry for my delay in replying. I found all your comments super useful. Since it seems to be a patent problem as @zemaitis said, I think we can sum up everything commented in this 3 things: 1st- Keeping "Lineage II" as far as possible and clarify that this is a learning emulator, or something similar, avoiding trademark issues 2nd- Removing the "Donation" concept from everywhere, and explain that this is a sellable product. Even start making
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disbaled AdBlock