Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Share Animated panel icons with HTML example under IL


Recommended Posts

VxLaIEPJ4TQ.jpg?size=581x168&quality=96&

 

About this file

There are 9 different panels in the archive.
Here are their names for insertion:

 

Spoiler

Rolo_EffectPanels.blue_effect
Rolo_EffectPanels.blue_panel
Rolo_EffectPanels.green_panel
Rolo_EffectPanels.grey_effect
Rolo_EffectPanels.grey_panel
Rolo_EffectPanels.purple_effect
Rolo_EffectPanels.violet_effect
Rolo_EffectPanels.violet_panel
Rolo_EffectPanels.yellow_panel
Rolo_EffectPanels.white_panel
Rolo_EffectPanels.red_panel
Rolo_EffectPanels.rgrey_panel
Rolo_EffectPanels.orange_panel

 

They look "in motion" like this:

 

 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XYAQLM_EjHewb0zBd17ZOEkAZZO2WRKL/view?usp=sharing

 

Password:

Hidden Content. You need to become VIP Member in order to view this.

 

Credits: Rolo

Edited by Celestine
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2021 at 5:40 PM, darta said:

maybe a tutorial how to do such thing? same as animated textures?

Hello Darta! I made a tutorial on how to make such animations, but it is in Russian. I can post here if someone agrees to help edit the machine translation. 😉

Edited by Rolo
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Rolo said:

Hello data! I made a tutorial on how to make such animations, but it is in Russian. I can post here if someone agrees to help edit the machine translation. 😉

 

we can help you share your content on MaxCheaters and help you with translation! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Celestine said:

 

we can help you share your content on MaxCheaters and help you with translation! 

Great! Then I will translate in Google, as I can and send you a message, and you publish, will it be good?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rolo said:

Great! Then I will translate in Google, as I can and send you a message, and you publish, will it be good?

 

you can publish it on Russian and i will translate it on English so everyone can understand both languages RU/EN :aproove-smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Celestine said:

 

you can publish it on Russian and i will translate it on English so everyone can understand both languages RU/EN :aproove-smile:

Great, thanks, I'll post it soon!

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rolo said:

Hello Darta! I made a tutorial on how to make such animations, but it is in Russian. I can post here if someone agrees to help edit the machine translation. 😉

please post these things are priceless for people such as me who d like to be able to make really great quality content. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, darta said:

please post these things are priceless for people such as me who d like to be able to make really great quality content. 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is a nice section to highlight in the client, it looks good, thanks for sharing it.

Edited by CriticalError

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.