Jump to content

Discussion GREAT SERVER PACK


Recommended Posts

Vilmis is a unique creature. I told him long time ago that he doesn't have social skills and he should never be allowed to speak directly with clients, but he didn't listen lol. 

 

Never had IT education, didn't even manage to learn english syntax (you can see that he's still translating from his native language to english). 

 

Tried to open his own server (lifedrain.net) which had people only in 2012 but since then haven't amounted to anything (you can see from his forum that he abandoned his server roughly 2 years ago).

 

So what do you do if you fail at opening your own server if you are Vilmis? You go and scam people! 

 

He probably feels like a god everytime he manages to scam someone. And you can't blame him, considering that hes not good at anything (last time I checked he was working in Amazon warehouse in UK) so scamming people probably is a peak in his life.

 

Now he spends his time looking for victims (noob l2j server admins) and charging them ridiculous sums of money. His last "victim" paid him around 800 EUR for a simple frozen pvp server but Vilmis was not even able to finish it even though he was given 3 weeks. Doesn't even know how to start a server on a linux machine. Ignores his clients and treats them like shit (just in the past year alone I've heard lots of complains about him).  I even saw he was selling "his own" donate system that is again a shared system but with his name on it.

 

Arrogant scammer. Already  banned from L2J Lithuania community long time ago.  I suggest banning him here as well, the sooner the better.

Edited by zemaitis
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is all nice and dandy but i havent seen any of you "fix" or bring l2jfrozen up to date and offer an non-paid alternative.

Theres a lot of scams arounds but all people do is complaint when the scammers keep on scamming.

 

P.S Im not saying @Vilmisis a scammer just offering my 2 cents in the topic at hand.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok, i see you wanna start a war with me again with your fancy stories.
Let's showdown the cards about you and before start:
This guy was acting very nice to me (kissed ass) while i helped to him  for FREE and when I needed a little help, he asked to pay for that. Then I got angry on him (because it's normal i guess if you're helping for free why other can't, right?) and made some jokes about him directly to him and since this day he holds this hate almost ~9 years.  Probably i hurt his feelings. 😕 :))
 

Quote

Vilmis is a unique creature. I told him long time ago that he doesn't have social skills and he should never be allowed to speak directly with clients, but he didn't listen lol. 

Each guy is not my client  i'm talking to. If somebody attacks me with words in private I probably should defense myself, no? It's stupid, but sometimes is necessary. 🙂

 

Quote

Never had IT education, didn't even manage to learn english syntax (you can see that he's still translating from his native language to english). 

Ok, maybe my english is not perfect or maybe sometimes i'm writing too fast (rushing somewhere) leaving all mistakes behind, but i'm trying to improve it from time to time at least.

 

Quote

Tried to open his own server (lifedrain.net) which had people only in 2012 but since then haven't amounted to anything (you can see from his forum that he abandoned his server roughly 2 years ago).

First of all, just because i hate too often wipes doesn't mean abandoned. It gets all updates and fixes time by time. I still have a few players and i left this server for them with no wipe. I won't do any wipe there. Speaking of FAIL, your all projects are one big fail and you know it.

 

Quote

So what do you do if you fail at opening your own server if you are Vilmis? You go and scam people! 

I never scammed anyone, but what i heard about you it 's really looks like a scam. 70e for the small help with database... And you dare say something to me? 😄

 

Quote

He probably feels like a god everytime he manages to scam someone. And you can't blame him, considering that hes not good at anything (last time I checked he was working in Amazon warehouse in UK) so scamming people probably is a peak in his life.

... 😄 It's time to update this info from 2012... Please 😄 I cannot even understand why is so bad to be a worker of Amazon WH temporarily and get ~800 GBP per week during peak hours. Why you are mentioning this all the time and everywhere? 😄 Why you're looking into my past? I never said that you been loser in your school/life and  a mockery object everywhere. 😉 I know a few your friends and they could tell me more about you - what a such loser you are. You just now acting the knight of cable behind monitor.

 

Quote

Now he spends his time looking for victims (noob l2j server admins) and charging them ridiculous sums of money. His last "victim" paid him around 800 EUR for a simple frozen pvp server but Vilmis was not even able to finish it even though he was given 3 weeks. Doesn't even know how to start a server on a linux machine. Ignores his clients and treats them like shit (just in the past year alone I've heard lots of complains about him).  I even saw he was selling "his own" donate system that is again a shared system but with his name on it.

Here i see too many bullsh*t. I will just ignore it. 🙂 
 

Quote

Arrogant scammer. Already  banned from L2J Lithuania community long time ago.  I suggest banning him here as well, the sooner the better.

Arrogant scammer is more suitable to you than me. I was banned, because you banned me with your fancy reason and you are an admin there just because you kissed the asses for very long time.  Everybody knows it. 🙂 

Edited by Vilmis
Link to comment
Share on other sites

LOL.. I am happy to see my post is still so active after almost 6 months, but it use to be more than 16 pages🤣.

With all this name calling, and very poor english, I have not seen any proof that Vilmis took money and not provided the services agreed to. I think if you accuse someone of being a scammer and don't provide proof.. then YOU should be banned. I have dealt with Vilmis for 4+ years. He has always provided me with the services I have paid him to do. People here complain about the pack he sells(L2JFROZEN + edits by Vilmis)(which I like best) and the prices he charges, but no one provides proof he has taken money and failed to complete any agreement.

My 35x server is very custom. It is unlike any other interlude server. Vilmis was able to provide all my edits/requests/support I wanted for over 4 years.

On a more important note... I will be opening a new 4x server soon with data pack from https://www.l2jorion.com/ . Very few customs. Beta is open now.

Here is 4x server info if interested:

https://l2raptor.com/forum/index.php?topic=2065.0

MOST IMPORTANTLY, I think Kara would like some of your personal attention Vilmis🤣💋💯

Edited by L2Raptorz
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, L2Raptorz said:

LOL.. I am happy to see my post is still so active after almost 6 months, but it use to be more than 16 pages🤣.

With all this name calling, and very poor english, I have not seen any proof that Vilmis took money and not provided the services agreed to. I think if you accuse someone of being a scammer and don't provide proof.. then YOU should be banned. I have dealt with Vilmis for 4+ years. He has always provided me with the services I have paid him to do. People here complain about the pack he sells(L2JFROZEN + edits by Vilmis)(which I like best) and the prices he charges, but no one provides proof he has taken money and failed to complete any agreement.

My 35x server is very custom. It is unlike any other interlude server. Vilmis was able to provide all my edits/requests/support I wanted for over 4 years.

On a more important note... I will be opening a new 4x server soon with data pack from https://www.l2jorion.com/ . Very few customs. Beta is open now.

Here is 4x server info if interested:

https://l2raptor.com/forum/index.php?topic=2065.0

MOST IMPORTANTLY, I think Kara would like some of your personal attention Vilmis🤣💋💯

Empty forum, 3 people in your discord server.

 

Forum copypasted from lifedrain.

 

Very successful project.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, zemaitis said:

Empty forum, 3 people in your discord server.

 

Forum copypasted from lifedrain.

 

Very successful project.

What does my server have to do with you calling Vilmis a scammer? Or your personal attacks on what he does for a job in real life? All baseless accusations for banning Vilmis? Am I allowed to report douche bags here and request they get banned? If so you may qualify.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, L2Raptorz said:

What does my server have to do with you calling Vilmis a scammer? Or your personal attacks on what he does for a job in real life? All baseless accusations for banning Vilmis? Am I allowed to report douche bags here and request they get banned? If so you may qualify.

My point was that its weird that a guy with an empty and dead project is walking around in forum and glorifying L2JOrion while most of forum users see what it is - just a scam. You clearly dont even have competence to talk. So how much Vilmis paid you to create a topic like this in the first place?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, zemaitis said:

My point was that its weird that a guy with an empty and dead project is walking around in forum and glorifying L2JOrion while most of forum users see what it is - just a scam. You clearly dont even have competence to talk. So how much Vilmis paid you to create a topic like this in the first place?

Your point is.. pointless. A scammer accepts money for services or products not delivered as represented and agreed upon. Show proof that Vilmis is a scammer or STFU.

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, L2Raptorz said:

Your point is.. pointless. A scammer accepts money for services or products not delivered as represented and agreed upon. Show proof that Vilmis is a scammer or STFU.

 

Nice job avoiding questions. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, L2Raptorz said:

but no one provides proof

image.png.eafea0f58458a608743ec4f103fa13ab.png

image.png.013b42756ee159e1d68c4015981b485f.png

 

@L2Raptorz be proud of your developer, atleast he spend time to adapt the codes from aCis to Orion (a.k.a. Frozen)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As an Admin, I don't care where the codes/files came from or how they were created. I only care that the final result is a good pack. I like L2jOrion. I like the support. As I have said.. I have dealt with Vilmis for over 4 years and received everything I paid for at a fair price.. plus some extras I didn't pay for.

I understand your argument about adapting your files and selling in the L2jOrion pack..but there was no scam involved.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, L2Raptorz said:

As an Admin, I don't care where the codes/files came from or how they were created. I only care that the final result is a good pack. I like L2jOrion. I like the support. As I have said.. I have dealt with Vilmis for over 4 years and received everything I paid for at a fair price.. plus some extras I didn't pay for.

I understand your argument about adapting your files and selling in the L2jOrion pack..but there was no scam involved.

 

Relax, Ron the Roof Builder.

 

It's funny that you ask for proof, but when proof is given you say that you don't care about it. It's useless to argue with such logic when straight facts are being twisted. 

 

Also 4 years of working on files and you still have a server with 0 online? And you registered here just to advocate Vilmis?  If it's not a secret, how much did you spent on him?  Just wondering.

 

 

Edited by zemaitis
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share




×
×
  • Create New...

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disbaled AdBlock