Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

If you are thinking about starting a new L2 interlude server or want a great server pack replacement try L2JOrion Pack. 

I have used L2JOrion interlude pack for 4 years. Players may not like my concept, but I have NEVER had a complaint about geo data or files.

I have tested acis and lucera packs, and I prefer L2JOrion. Maybe 5 or 10 years ago L2OFF files were better.. but not today.

If you are interested in a new file pack try L2JOrion. https://www.l2jorion.com/

The support is outstanding and are willing to work with noob admins. The quality of the customs I have requested from L2JOrion developers to add to my server is amazing.

I'm not being paid nor an agent of L2Orion. Just want you to know this is a great pack with great support.

I am sure there will be developers that will disagree and tell me that I'm full of shit, but from an ADMIN's perspective and working with players, I have been very satisfied.

Edited by L2RAPTOR
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2