Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, Mechas said:

geodata and npcpos takes a lot of work, if anyone get h5 scrips please share thanks

PTS HF Scripts: https://mega.nz/file/AFEBiSZa#64Nj8kzqM0euQcMd5bt5KNi7c2Ot8jq4hPOxWuvb7zI

 

Anyone know how I can compile or split the AI of source that I shared in this post???  I'm trying to figure out...

 

I can split one by one by hand and compile, but will be pain in ass.

Edited by Souza762

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

L2PTS Files High Five:  273    Mega.nz Link:   Hidden Content. You need to become VIP Member in order to view this.   Google Drive Mirror:   Hidden Content. You need to become VIP Member in order to view this.

No, it doesn't, even if it did it's same key shit as ncsoft always uses so just crack it yourself (if you can't, learn how - it's literally changing 1 byte in cached and l2server exes)   the files are legit in case anyone is wondering   just a few notes for anyone wanting to play with these   the included extender is typical russian garbage, stay away from it and just use @eressea's one -> https://maxcheaters.com/topic/227711-myext64hf these files have quite

Hi @Bumble I decompile with: https://github.com/madyanov/nasc-decompiler And compile with: https://bitbucket.org/l2shrine/extender-public/branch/compiler-h5 The AI decompile/compile without any error.   I made a small set with a decompiler/join/compiler for HF. This is not my work! I just code the small Join main PHP class. BIG thanks to @eressea and @Madyanov!   https://mega.nz/file/YJckiDZS#Aj4_NZuepyiiYVlSALzHPvHe63DDgTK5zKPLvsThHvM

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Souza762 said:

PTS HF Scripts: https://mega.nz/file/AFEBiSZa#64Nj8kzqM0euQcMd5bt5KNi7c2Ot8jq4hPOxWuvb7zI

 

Anyone know how I can compile or split the AI of source that I shared in this post???  I'm trying to figure out...

 

I can split one by one by hand and compile, but will be pain in ass.

the ai in this pack, it is not too bad, just ad the missing code from source

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Mechas said:

the ai in this pack, it is not too bad, just ad the missing code from source

Well I made one experiment here. I renamed Source.h to ai.nac and sucessfuly compiled. quest_pch need some fix. Ex: [bandit_and_railman]    649 Tested here with server and all seems fine. Now need correct the geodata, npcpos and superpoint.bin...

 

l2npc log:

 

02/26/2021 00:08:35.153, super point[Formation_FreeWay] node invalid [2]->[3]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.153, super point[ancient_05] node invalid [5]->[6]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[ancient_11] node invalid [2]->[3]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[ancient_20] node invalid [2]->[3]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_01] node invalid [5]->[6]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_02] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_03] node invalid [3]->[4]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_04] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_05] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_06] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_07] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_08] node invalid [1]->[2]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_09] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_10] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_11] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_12] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_13] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_14] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_15] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_16] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_17] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_18] node invalid [3]->[4]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_19] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_20] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_21] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_22] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_23] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_24] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_25] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_26] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_27] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_28] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_29] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_30] node invalid [4]->[5]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_31] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_32] node invalid [1]->[2]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_33] node invalid [2]->[3]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_34] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[kserth_air_vechicle_1] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.155, super point[lost_03] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.155, super point[lost_11] node invalid [3]->[4]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.155, super point[lost_49] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.155, super point[wagon_loop] node invalid [4]->[5]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.276, ..\Script\superpointinfo.txt[23790] : Undefined NPC[24_21_course1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.277, ..\Script\superpointinfo.txt[23972] : Undefined NPC[24_21_course2]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.278, ..\Script\superpointinfo.txt[24142] : Undefined NPC[24_21_course3]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.278, ..\Script\superpointinfo.txt[24312] : Undefined NPC[24_21_course4]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.279, ..\Script\superpointinfo.txt[24422] : Undefined NPC[anta01]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.279, ..\Script\superpointinfo.txt[24490] : Undefined NPC[anta02]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.280, ..\Script\superpointinfo.txt[24576] : Undefined NPC[anta03]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.280, ..\Script\superpointinfo.txt[24662] : Undefined NPC[anta04]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.281, ..\Script\superpointinfo.txt[24772] : Undefined NPC[anta05]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.281, ..\Script\superpointinfo.txt[24882] : Undefined NPC[anta06]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.282, ..\Script\superpointinfo.txt[24974] : Undefined NPC[anta07]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.283, ..\Script\superpointinfo.txt[25054] : Undefined NPC[anta08]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.283, ..\Script\superpointinfo.txt[25164] : Undefined NPC[anta09]
02/26/2021 00:08:40.320, [d:\sources\work_ct26p4_0323\l2npc\ThreadSafeLibrary.h][1581] Invalid Class[0] sid[0]
02/26/2021 00:08:40.321, [d:\sources\work_ct26p4_0323\l2npc\ThreadSafeLibrary.h][1581] Invalid Class[0] sid[0]
 

 

Edited by Souza762

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Souza762 said:

Well I made one experiment here. I renamed Source.h to ai.nac and sucessfuly compiled. quest_pch need some fix. Ex: [bandit_and_railman]    649 Tested here with server and all seems fine. Now need correct the geodata, npcpos and superpoint.bin...

 

l2npc log:

 

02/26/2021 00:08:35.153, super point[Formation_FreeWay] node invalid [2]->[3]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.153, super point[ancient_05] node invalid [5]->[6]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[ancient_11] node invalid [2]->[3]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[ancient_20] node invalid [2]->[3]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_01] node invalid [5]->[6]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_02] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_03] node invalid [3]->[4]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_04] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_05] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_06] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_07] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_08] node invalid [1]->[2]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_09] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_10] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_11] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_12] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_13] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_14] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_15] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_16] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_17] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_18] node invalid [3]->[4]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_19] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_20] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_21] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_22] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_23] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_24] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_25] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_26] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_27] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_28] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_29] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_30] node invalid [4]->[5]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_31] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_32] node invalid [1]->[2]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_33] node invalid [2]->[3]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[deco_34] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.154, super point[kserth_air_vechicle_1] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.155, super point[lost_03] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.155, super point[lost_11] node invalid [3]->[4]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.155, super point[lost_49] node invalid [0]->[1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.155, super point[wagon_loop] node invalid [4]->[5]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.276, ..\Script\superpointinfo.txt[23790] : Undefined NPC[24_21_course1]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.277, ..\Script\superpointinfo.txt[23972] : Undefined NPC[24_21_course2]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.278, ..\Script\superpointinfo.txt[24142] : Undefined NPC[24_21_course3]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.278, ..\Script\superpointinfo.txt[24312] : Undefined NPC[24_21_course4]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.279, ..\Script\superpointinfo.txt[24422] : Undefined NPC[anta01]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.279, ..\Script\superpointinfo.txt[24490] : Undefined NPC[anta02]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.280, ..\Script\superpointinfo.txt[24576] : Undefined NPC[anta03]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.280, ..\Script\superpointinfo.txt[24662] : Undefined NPC[anta04]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.281, ..\Script\superpointinfo.txt[24772] : Undefined NPC[anta05]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.281, ..\Script\superpointinfo.txt[24882] : Undefined NPC[anta06]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.282, ..\Script\superpointinfo.txt[24974] : Undefined NPC[anta07]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.283, ..\Script\superpointinfo.txt[25054] : Undefined NPC[anta08]
02/26/2021 00:08:35.283, ..\Script\superpointinfo.txt[25164] : Undefined NPC[anta09]
02/26/2021 00:08:40.320, [d:\sources\work_ct26p4_0323\l2npc\ThreadSafeLibrary.h][1581] Invalid Class[0] sid[0]
02/26/2021 00:08:40.321, [d:\sources\work_ct26p4_0323\l2npc\ThreadSafeLibrary.h][1581] Invalid Class[0] sid[0]
 

 

Yes that is correct, npcpos, geodata, supepoint, etc, need hard work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SWnet said:

can someone share it patch  HF system

That's a good question. The client I have here is High Five Part 5, my system have some strange bugs here with windows 10. If I try to switch to full screen or switch to windowed mode, client crash. Sometimes I saw texture corruption too. I'm searching for a good system that works fine in windows 10 20H2.

 

EDIT:

Mega Link: https://mega.nz/file/EMkWgS4T#J09xijx4YaXjnHyziQ1XOBnRpdcE88qXuurUsNclNF4

 

Google: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LDLFi13tp6ePQr-mDC7hsc_04u3m5vtL/view?usp=sharing

 

But still need a fixed system that works without those bugs that I mentioned above.

Edited by Souza762

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Souza762 said:

That's a good question. The client I have here is High Five Part 5, my system have some strange bugs here with windows 10. If I try to switch to full screen or switch to windowed mode, client crash. Sometimes I saw texture corruption too. I'm searching for a good system that works fine in windows 10 20H2.

 

Client here: https://mega.nz/file/EMkWgS4T#J09xijx4YaXjnHyziQ1XOBnRpdcE88qXuurUsNclNF4

 

But still need a fixed system that works without those bugs that I mentioned above.

 

Problems with WIndow.dll.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Souza762 said:

Thx for info. Know how I can fix this?

Try replacing it from another system.

You can also try mine: https://mega.nz/file/lohyhYIZ#0HRMSIXs_SeZXO-LIEqIJ35YCbz4Csf2CmEgn1BlaZs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2021 at 3:48 AM, CubAfull said:

Hi @Bumble

I decompile with: https://github.com/madyanov/nasc-decompiler

And compile with: https://bitbucket.org/l2shrine/extender-public/branch/compiler-h5

The AI decompile/compile without any error.

 

I made a small set with a decompiler/join/compiler for HF.

This is not my work! I just code the small Join main PHP class.

BIG thanks to @eressea and @Madyanov!

 

https://mega.nz/file/YJckiDZS#Aj4_NZuepyiiYVlSALzHPvHe63DDgTK5zKPLvsThHvM

Hello!

Decompieler work fine, but compiler dont start l2npc.exe i think. I put ai.nasc on folder and start it from cmd "run.bat ai.nasc",  i see l2npc.exe in process, but dont have output in console, ai.obj not created and dont have log folder in l2npc dir.

 

 

And does anyone have a bug with re-authorization on an account without restarting the server?

Edited by menma

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, menma said:

Hello!

Decompieler work fine, but compiler dont start l2npc.exe i think. I put ai.nasc on folder and start it from cmd "run.bat ai.nasc",  i see l2npc.exe in process, but dont have output in console, ai.obj not created and dont have log folder in l2npc dir.

 

 

And does anyone have a bug with re-authorization on an account without restarting the server?

use the commands from the console, in cmd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Mechas said:

use the commands from the console, in cmd

I used run.bat ai.nasc from cmd console.

 

I try to make it by using l2npc.exe -c -e ai.nasc and have same result.

 

Did you get it to compile? What version of Windows server do you have? I am using windows 2016 but the compiler for Gracia worked fine.

 

UPD: The problem is solved, need to compile with standard scripts. The problem with re-login to the account remains.

Edited by menma

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.