Can an item with htm target me when open htm? L2 OFF C4

slavergigi

Question

8 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Lovedrunk said:

Can you explain what you want to do with it?

I need connect the ai into a item with htm, but I realize it just the l2server get an error and it is invalid talkertarget 

3 hours ago, Lovedrunk said:

Can you explain what you want to do with it?

Sorry for my bad English.

I would like to do the wyvern for the players since the wyvern is only for the lords of the castles, I put an object directly connected with an htm previously connected to an npc, but when I open the object with this htm it tells me that the target is 'invalid on l2server. i know that this htm is linked to ai.obj and  therefore a target is needed.

Riding the wyvern is done through AI.

Copy janitor.nasc for example, create your own npc, remove checks and utilize RideWyvern function.

If you want to do it via an item, a cool way is to make the item summon an invisible npc, and then that npc, on creation or on a timer, executes the code I described above on its summoner.

They should work, but I haven't tried any of these.

51 minutes ago, Blitzkrieg said:

Riding the wyvern is done through AI.

Copy janitor.nasc for example, create your own npc, remove checks and utilize RideWyvern function.

If you want to do it via an item, a cool way is to make the item summon an invisible npc, and then that npc, on creation or on a timer, executes the code I described above on its summoner.

They should work, but I haven't tried any of these.

That's a great idea but only a thing, how can I make the invisible npc? And how the player can talk with this invisible npc?

22 hours ago, slavergigi said:

That's a great idea but only a thing, how can I make the invisible npc? And how the player can talk with this invisible npc?

You can make an "invisible npc" by using a dummy npc (without mesh) from the client.

The code will be executed on creation or on a timer, there is no need to talk to the npc.