Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

To avoid any kind of misunderstanding, I am not against the ban. I actually vote for it since the product "they" selling, is absolutely terrible.

Mxc wake up

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I told you in discord and i repeat here STOP repeating your self and spam. In the end staff will be mad at you. You made your point, let them have their decision. Do what i said for refund in your bank and leave it to them.   You too Mr. You made your point. Calm down and let them decide. 

Obviously this is just my opinion . Let's be clear that "scam" means if you pay for something and you never receive it. Pretty much everyone here, who is more than 2 years , knows what pigasos is selling .The fact that the other guy bought stuff that are free and wasn't able to find them by himself . In my opinion, he  just scammed his own self . "Pigasos" or any  "Pigasos" was able to find this stuff , was able to "promote" it and seems like was able to "sell" it .  Any "service" you b

What about thinking before buy? Mabe a research about the thing you are gonna buy? Are you so dump ppl? This forum have nothing to do with sales out of here. At the best, this guy is gonna be banned. So what? Do you think he will stop doing that? Just think ppl....   If you fucking write in a txt the features that you paid for and give them to a dev, the cost wont be more than 150e. And you keep giving 400+? Mxc is not the right place to complain for... Your brain is the right place...

Posted Images

I think that MxC has to protect his members by everyone who wants to hurt this community.

The files that Pigasos is selling is founded and download by MaxCheaters.com , mxc has to protect its files (shares etc) but mxc has to protect the community too(buyers or sellers).

So since the time the website AthenaProject is promoted by MaxCheaters (topics or even paid ads) and he is leaching this community he has to be punished by this community.

I don't really care if Pigasos will scam more people that it isn't part of this community (They can do some search to see what Pigasos is before the pay thousands of euros to a random guy on internet)but as staff i fill the responsibility to protect new or wanna be members of MxC ...

If someone wants to be admin of a lineage 2 server he'll be part of this community fast or late, i mean come on we are the greatest and oldest website that deals with L2 Development.

In conclusion my opinion is that we have to block his reserve of files that is MxC ...

Edited by Ugleethyn

4 minutes ago, Ugleethyn said:

I think that MxC has to protect his members by everyone who wants to hurt this community.

The files that Pigasos is selling is founded and download by MaxCheaters.com , mxc has to protect its files (shares etc) but mxc has to protect the community too(buyers or sellers).

So since the time the website AthenaProject is promoted by MaxCheaters (topics or even paid ads) and he is leaching this community he has to be punished by this community.

I don't really care if Pigasos will scam more people that it isn't part of this community (They can do some search to see what Pigasos is before the pay thousands of euros to a random guy on internet)but as staff i fill the responsibility to protect new or wanna be members of MxC ...

If someone wants to be admin of a lineage 2 server he'll be part of this community fast or late, i mean come on we are the greatest and oldest website that deals with L2 Development.

In conclusion my opinion is that we have to block his reserve of files that is MxC ...

Do what ever you want on this guy. But look at your forum too.

What happened to Verified Trader??

What happening to Feedback system?

What happening to Reputation system?

What happening to VIP system?

All those things just to get some money?

Maybe its not your responsibility to complain about the seller's price but look at him. look at his prices.

When i made a post before a week in a topic that the seller was selling his sources for 400+ euros and in his pack info he saying that the pack needs more work to be online and is NOT READY for opening, they made a new rule on marketplace "that we cant complain about the price". NO! if everyone here and there can sell everything with crazy prices, we have to suicide.

Make a research for all the topics in marketplace about the product they are selling, the cost, the history of the person and then accept it. Is it so hard?

You have to respect the sellers and the buyers. But by accepting a person who selling something like that, you are NOT protecting buyers. You just licking seller's balls to get some money from ads. Thats all.

And again, this guy and a few others, deserves ban.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Just posting here to mention another sale of pack from pigasos to some guy that i know.

I just want from people that deal with pigasos and athena project to take care as it is a scam.

Pigasos also sold l2eola pack to people that was not aware of this files been public.

Also i can confirm also that he also sells the donate panel that is made by denarts.

And how is this sales outside the forum when the website is promoted here ? 652ff8f7bcd0d8c0d94d0379ba6cd117.png

The least we could do as community is to ban his account , not only because it's a scammer but also because has lack of respect for the rest of the community.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, buggers said:

Just posting here to mention another sale of pack from pigasos to some guy that i know.

I just want from people that deal with pigasos and athena project to take care as it is a scam.

Pigasos also sold l2eola pack to people that was not aware of this files been public.

Also i can confirm also that he also sells the donate panel that is made by denarts.

And how is this sales outside the forum when the website is promoted here ? 652ff8f7bcd0d8c0d94d0379ba6cd117.png

The least we could do as community is to ban his account , not only because it's a scammer but also because has lack of respect for the rest of the community.

@Maxtor

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

This "Pigasos" guy scammed also one guy i know, Pigasos is selling shared stuff and claim is his work, like he is selling and reselling old l2eola files and some l2-scripts packs shared in russian forums and in some other forums like athena projects and l2jbrasil. He scammed l2top.co owner and bought his site files in exchange of shared files, l2top.co owner told me but he had nothing else to do, because nobody care. Now l2top.co owner is Pigasos.

Edited by Playinnova

On 4/3/2021 at 8:26 PM, Nightw0lf said:

z4WvBR5.gif

Pigasos will soon own MaxCheaters and Maxtor will be forced to get a real job, then one day will realise his real job boss is Pigasos. 

4 hours ago, Kara said:

z4WvBR5.gif

Pigasos will soon own MaxCheaters and Maxtor will be forced to get a real job, then one day will realise his real job boss is Pigasos. 

to many jokes in one sentence detected in a joke topic