Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

4 minutes ago, Ugleethyn said:

:laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:

this called hostage situation, i am keeping your website down until you delete the topic.

amazing that he is still here referring to him self on third person "we"

We installed

We bought

the service from us

he lost it here: You did 4 transactions to me

we had

and so on...

2 hours ago, melron said:

What about thinking before buy? Mabe a research about the thing you are gonna buy? Are you so dump ppl? This forum have nothing to do with sales out of here. At the best, this guy is gonna be banned. So what? Do you think he will stop doing that? Just think ppl....

If you fucking write in a txt the features that you paid for and give them to a dev, the cost wont be more than 150e. And you keep giving 400+? Mxc is not the right place to complain for... Your brain is the right place...

You think the ban wont do anything lets say you are noob and you try to google about him, then you find him here in maxcheaters selling his shit and he has VIP (instead of ban) so you think this guy must be reliable so keeping him unbanned he can sell all this stuff from this forum with the backup of this forum and keep this attitude with staff blessings, he even use staffers as reference

for good services...

this should be bannable and this kind of topics should be removed

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I told you in discord and i repeat here STOP repeating your self and spam. In the end staff will be mad at you. You made your point, let them have their decision. Do what i said for refund in your bank and leave it to them.   You too Mr. You made your point. Calm down and let them decide. 

Obviously this is just my opinion . Let's be clear that "scam" means if you pay for something and you never receive it. Pretty much everyone here, who is more than 2 years , knows what pigasos is selling .The fact that the other guy bought stuff that are free and wasn't able to find them by himself . In my opinion, he  just scammed his own self . "Pigasos" or any  "Pigasos" was able to find this stuff , was able to "promote" it and seems like was able to "sell" it .  Any "service" you b

What about thinking before buy? Mabe a research about the thing you are gonna buy? Are you so dump ppl? This forum have nothing to do with sales out of here. At the best, this guy is gonna be banned. So what? Do you think he will stop doing that? Just think ppl....   If you fucking write in a txt the features that you paid for and give them to a dev, the cost wont be more than 150e. And you keep giving 400+? Mxc is not the right place to complain for... Your brain is the right place...

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Nightw0lf said:

this called hostage situation, i am keeping your website down until you delete the topic.

We installed

We bought

the service from us

we had

and so on...

You think the ban wont do anything lets say you are noob and you try to google about him, then you find him here in maxcheaters selling his shit and he has VIP (instead of ban) so you think this guy must be reliable so keeping him unbanned he can sell all this stuff from this forum with the backup of this forum and keep this attitude with staff blessings, he even use staffers as reference

for good services...

Yes we are team and I refer my self for transactions and someone else for installations, so what's your problem?

PS :Most of our customers coming from google. We don't have much customers from mxc.

I have some surprise for you, if you remember the pizza order soon will be ready. @Nightw0lf

Cheers.

Edited by Pigasos-Dev

You claimed 3 days ago that someone can request you to stop selling their product. 

I have a request for you. Since you're selling https://shop.denart-designs.com/ donate panel i request you to stop. 

PS. the owner of the file already did and you take no action. So your claim was a false claim, am i right?

Edited by Kara

3 minutes ago, Kara said:

You claimed 3 days ago that someone can request you to stop selling their product. 

I have a request for you. Since you're selling https://shop.denart-designs.com/ donate panel i request you to stop. 

PS. the owner of the file already did and you take no action. So your claim was a false claim, am i right?

I Have excludes for that sorry. You may check previous history on this forum the war we have with this guy called Nightwolf and Itopz. Let me remind you that this donate panel dosen't have any agreement or protection to resell - reuse 'is GPL' . So I can't remove it sorry.

Just now, Pigasos-Dev said:

I Have excludes for that sorry. You may check previous history on this forum the war we have with this guy called Nightwolf and Itopz. Let me remind you that this donate panel dosen't have any agreement or protection to resell - reuse 'is GPL' . So I can't remove it sorry.

Is your website registered somewhere? Are you a physical company? 

Just now, Pigasos-Dev said:

Ask nightwolf he knows

Alright since you said that you're a company i'll personally file a statement against you in cyber crime right now with all your personal data (Name, phone, company name) for tax evasion and illegal trading over internet https://imgur.com/HMHeVwR tomorrow i'm also calling a person whos job is this to verify if what you're doing is indeed illegal. Since you claim you're a company let's see if you're a clean company with valid licence. Claiming that you're a company online with no proofs and having trades is illegal even a 15 years old know that. 

Also Mr Mario Lulu have you ever been in Kaminia/Peiraia because i'm pretty sure i have 2-3 people that know you already. 

34 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

We installed

We bought

the service from us

we had

and so on...

for good services...

Im not against your thoughts. But, that's why this forum have Reputation system and Feedback system. By banning him, yes you may protect some buyers to not get scammed but the main problem exists. 

All i want to say is, its a big drama for this specific case. Why there isnt something similar in the other forums that this guy advertising his services? ...

Look at his image right now.. Look how pretty his profile looks like with this red panel... Did you get my point? If he will not be banned and someone else will buy again from him, he is just worths the scam. Thats all

Edited by melron

2 minutes ago, Kara said:

Alright since you said that you're a company i'll personally file a statement against you in cyber crime right now with all your personal data (Name, phone, company name) for tax evasion and illegal trading over internet https://imgur.com/HMHeVwR tomorrow i'm also calling a person whos job is this to verify if what you're doing is indeed illegal. Since you claim you're a company let's see if you're a clean company with valid licence. Claiming that you're a company online with no proofs and having trades is illegal even a 15 years old know that. 

Also Mr Mario Lulu have you ever been in Kaminia/Peiraia because i'm pretty sure i have 2-3 people that know you already. 

Waiting for this, I suggest you to check in England for kind of this services for better and quick solution.

1 minute ago, Pigasos-Dev said:

Waiting for this, I suggest you to check in England for kind of this services for better and quick solution.

So now you claim you're in England? 

2 minutes ago, melron said:

Im not against your thoughts. But, that's why this forum have Reputation system and Feedback system. By banning him, yes you may protect some buyers to not get scammed but the main problem exists. 

All i want to say is, its a big drama for this specific case. Why there isnt something similar in the other forums that this guy advertising his services? ...

Look at his image right now.. Look how pretty his profile looks like with this red panel... Did you get my point? If he will not be banned and someone else will buy again from him, he is just worths the scam. Thats all

Let me tell you that the reputation come up from haters 🙂 It should be 100+

1 minute ago, Pigasos-Dev said:

Let me tell you that the reputation come up from haters 🙂 It should be 100+

Define haters. I got more than you got. My reputation is untouched. If your product is not broken they cant do anything on you

23 minutes ago, Pigasos-Dev said:

You better read again the 1st post in this topic where I posted.

Don't write "I" please, i want you to write "We" on every comment. You're a company ❤️

Edited by Kara