Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

hello guys ive got scammed  by pigasos   he sold me pack for 150 GBP- L2roTEAM  fandc  that are free  on this  website  i got all the evidence that ive sent him the  money   he sold  me a pack of free source of  fandc 

BE CAREFULL guys   dont buy anything from that  guy is  STEALER      even for this website  page   nightwolf shared them he offered me for  50GBP 

to buy these templates which are free on  maxcheaters 

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_7.png

Edited by l2viper

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I told you in discord and i repeat here STOP repeating your self and spam. In the end staff will be mad at you. You made your point, let them have their decision. Do what i said for refund in your bank and leave it to them.   You too Mr. You made your point. Calm down and let them decide. 

Obviously this is just my opinion . Let's be clear that "scam" means if you pay for something and you never receive it. Pretty much everyone here, who is more than 2 years , knows what pigasos is selling .The fact that the other guy bought stuff that are free and wasn't able to find them by himself . In my opinion, he  just scammed his own self . "Pigasos" or any  "Pigasos" was able to find this stuff , was able to "promote" it and seems like was able to "sell" it .  Any "service" you b

What about thinking before buy? Mabe a research about the thing you are gonna buy? Are you so dump ppl? This forum have nothing to do with sales out of here. At the best, this guy is gonna be banned. So what? Do you think he will stop doing that? Just think ppl....   If you fucking write in a txt the features that you paid for and give them to a dev, the cost wont be more than 150e. And you keep giving 400+? Mxc is not the right place to complain for... Your brain is the right place...

Posted Images

@l2viperpeople never changes dude :laughing: ..pigasos is like that since he exist(no offence). even his site l2ath*na most there are shared since 2009 and he is still selling them XDDD

*Btw is easy to build an website by your own..Just waste few hours to do it ,it's your server anyway*

Edited by scraw

Tricking people literally means scamming them.

15 hours ago, l2viper said:

i got all the evidence that ive sent him the  money

Waiting for this.

• Like 1

lol can someone explain me what's that "10 for no ip" ?

Please tell me that someone is trolling me... :D 

it is funniest even from this -->  https://prnt.sc/xnvi6y :D

Anyway you should do better search the next time you want to buy something 

Everyone knows what pigasos is.... I think that this conversation will be endless...  I would recommend you to ask someone else first before gonna make a decision for such transactions for your own safety.!!!!!

Edited by Vince*

well as you can see newbies has not YOUR knowledge that this guy is scammer, when you understand this you will see why this forum supports athena projects from pigasos, maybe you staffers start pay back the scammed guys if you want to keep him in the forum? just a suggestion :dat: its only 500GBR for something you know already.

he even sell aCis http://prntscr.com/xnyi6z

where is @Tryskell to talk about aCis TOA

2 hours ago, Nightw0lf said:

he even sell aCis http://prntscr.com/xnyi6z

where is @Tryskell to talk about aCis TOA

It's up to selling platforms (MxC and others) to forbid such seller and protect original content creators. I already made my reminder on one topic, not sure why you @quote me.

If you manage to see more users doing it, simply report them. I even set my reasons, so you can easily quote me. I got better things to do than to stick on all existing marketplaces seeing if aCis is sold or not.

And Pigasos behavior is simply what marketplace used to know. Do you really think than a custom aCis pack is worth 200€, giving the fact than the base itself is free, and customs are freely shared ?

It's exactly the same with that website topic.

Edited by Tryskell

to late fun is over now he is banned, somebody can lock this topic

you could support such bans for years now but you and your community ignore them repeatedly, yes i believe its your fault too when you let such guys exist and all forums are max 5 that have activity on your pack, thankfully there are people who make better rules and follow them.

23 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

to late fun is over now he is banned, somebody can lock this topic

you could support such bans for years now but you and your community ignore them repeatedly, yes i believe its your fault too when you let such guys exist and all forums are max 5 that have activity on your pack, thankfully there are people who make better rules and follow them.

Locked.

Hi there,

Let me write some words for our company.

We are live since 2003 as Pigasos-Project till 2005, and then we changed the name to Athena Project.
We never scam someone, what the word scam means to me is when someone pay something and didn't get the service for what he paid.

1. In that case the person who started that conversation in the topic here is not showing something that we scam him. Does that look to @everyone like a scam?
This person bought from Us sources with access on xp-dev H5 Project with the latest updates from our developers.
He got web landing page (not the one reported above), got domain name + vps server.

2. Athena Project never scam before and is not going to scam someone, doesn't meter the budget you are going to spend to us, we respect our brand name our job, and we have more than 10 developers to cover all projects. For them who still don't understand what we are doing we are going to write there for 1 more time. Athena Project is engaged since 2005 with a lot of customers, some of them are posted in home page. Everyone can get reference if they are happy from our services here: http://prntscr.com/xpzv5y

3. We have a lot of haters ofc because we are #1 about TOS+TOA Of mxc Marketplace CIfOvgJ.png we don't have any marketplace there about the last report from l2viper, this customer contacted us from our page and customer have to follow our TOS posted on invoice.

4. Who we are: Athena Project is registered in England, and we resell services from 3rd part apps like sources, files, web templates, custom apps, custom tasks, already shared contents that someone can't find by him self and more. We provide services from 0 to grand opening covering everything about your Lineage 2 Project.
If you are Developer you can find some of our shares for free in our website.

4.1 If you are File owner or project owner, and you want to remove your service / project from Athena Project feel free to contact us, and we are happy to remove you by requesting it!

5. We buy your project we sell your project with different price do you want to sell something, contact us!

6. Do you need support for your Lineage 2 Server? We are here 24/7 We are trusted from more than 30 L2 Private Servers!

Thank you.

Edited by Pigasos-Dev
  • Downvote 1

• Celestine locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Why   did moderators dont   ban pigasos     for scamming people 

yeah he give me access to source  that is free lol     scamming piece of  sh1t   he give me  vps  lol    also page   that is also is free you call your self company 

it should be Scam-Athena-Project  DONT TRUST THIS GUY   NOT EVEN SINGLE  WORD  HE IS  ALL ABOUT  SCAMMING TO PULL MONEY  FROM   YOU AND   SELL YOU  FREE  PACKS AND WEBSITES   

• Justice unlocked this topic