Geoengine and Geodata

LeoHi5

Hello guys, Im here looking for an geoengine and geodata code for H5Sunrise. 

I recently bought their service so I could use their licensed geoengine, which I got someone to update my source geodata code to latest version.

Even though I bought their services, and even sending them proof that the geodata/geoengine is still buggy they refuse to acknowledge the error.  In other words, It didnt resolve my problem.

This is why, Im looking for a GeoEngine that works with L2jSunrise (I need proof of testing and such so I know it is good to go.) Where I can edit if I find it needed.

If you know someone or have a perfectly working engine (mainly in olympiads), let me know with price and stuff.

Hold on. Is the problem just inside the Olympiad stadium? Then you may not need a new geodata engine and all the geodata files, just that particular file. You may only need 1 file - you can download several shared ones and compare them to see which one is better.

Edited by Trance

My problem is only in the olympiad stadia. And is not always. It sometimes bugs out, Like on the Orbis arena you get up in the rings, on the grassy arena you get outside the borders, on the 3 bridges, you fall down to the lava. and on the 4 pillars you get stuck out of the map when going up some obstacles. This looks like an geo engine problem for me no? But still. This only happens inside the olympiad stadiums. Haven't gotten any problem outside it. Only known problem is that some people are reporting on the forum that they can't attack monsters and such.

4 minutes ago, L2Nemeziz said:

My problem is only in the olympiad stadia. And is not always. It sometimes bugs out, Like on the Orbis arena you get up in the rings, on the grassy arena you get outside the borders, on the 3 bridges, you fall down to the lava. and on the 4 pillars you get stuck out of the map when going up some obstacles. This looks like an geo engine problem for me no? But still. This only happens inside the olympiad stadiums. Haven't gotten any problem outside it. Only known problem is that some people are reporting on the forum that they can't attack monsters and such.

if u havent done a lot of work on pack try to buy l2jscripts hi5

if not then try to hire a good dev to work on geodata with clever way

i think new engine and geodata wont solve your problem .. maybe gonna create new while u fix old

l2sunrise 23487234923 years files and they cant fix it ... u will ? xd

PROBLEM 1 on sunrise geodata: It comes in Libs and the outside devs can't do shit about it. And I dont think we want to waste our time decompiling and trying to understand what the obfuscator made out of it. If we at least had the source for the geoengine we could change stuff
PROBLEM 2: I always reported flaws to them, but since im not a user or subscriber of sunrise they dont always listen. I have may clients that are subscribers to Sunrise and they always tell the same. Sunrise is a BAD listening to their clients. They always ask for proof or video or what so ever, and even if we show them, they ask to "test" on their test server. And even so, I've not seen an improvement in it. So we Devs are basicaly "limited" by sunrise working always with libs. I dont judge them, because I do the same, but I atleast provide those changes to my clients.

Edited by HyperBlown
  • Upvote 1

Maybe only you need is a good geodata file in that locations. Contact us and maybe we can help you with that.

Facebook: L2JMaster.

Regards.

Edited by MaGa

2 hours ago, MaGa said:

Maybe only you need is a good geodata file in that locations. Contact us and maybe we can help you with that.

Facebook: L2JMaster.

Regards.

wasnt your geodata shared a few months ago?

1 hour ago, MaGa said:

Yes, an outdated geodata... So what?. 

So, the dude of the post told the guys that your geodata was premium. So you are giving "Outside" geodata to your customers?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2021 at 12:50 AM, `NeverMore said:

check todays commit 

I have nothing against your development, but! I've studied your server inside out. You have closed very important points from your clients and this is a big minus. You have a lot of problems and not the correct operation of the game moments, but for this you have to add on geo. You have just started changes to the geodata and believe me geoengine is not ready to work correctly even at 50%

• Haha 1

On 2/10/2021 at 4:58 PM, LordWinter said:
I have nothing against your development, but! I've studied your server inside out. You have closed very important points from your clients and this is a big minus. You have a lot of problems and not the correct operation of the game moments, but for this you have to add on geo. You have just started changes to the geodata and believe me geoengine is not ready to work correctly even at 50%

tbf, his current geoengine is much better than the previous one. I wasted a few hours to repack it, and believe me, It has big improvements. Using a mix of Fandc, Scripts and even la2base, it is getting somewhere. Just need a few adjusts here and there but like always, they are stubborn, always working with libs and dont want help from the community. Anyway, its just my opinion.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don't be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don't waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME  Don't wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don't think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don't hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will give very good results in a few weeks only. STOP A DIVORCE NOW  Order this service now to reinforce the bonds of your relationship and save your marriage. This service will make him/her realize that a divorce would be a mistake and will strengthen love and passion. With permanent results, this service will guarantee a long lasting marriage and will make you happy. FAITHFULNESS  Your partner cheats on you? This love ritual is definitely the one you need!  LOVE CHARMS   
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don't be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don't waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME  Don't wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don't think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don't hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will give very good results in a few weeks only. STOP A DIVORCE NOW  Order this service now to reinforce the bonds of your relationship and save your marriage. This service will make him/her realize that a divorce would be a mistake and will strengthen love and passion. With permanent results, this service will guarantee a long lasting marriage and will make you happy. FAITHFULNESS  Your partner cheats on you? This love ritual is definitely the one you need!  LOVE CHARMS   
  • Topics