Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Why deleted my post?

I am talking about this one

https://maxcheaters.com/topic/238934-gfx-thief-mod-lul/?do=findComment&comment=2768419

Just because i tell the truth? I even posted it in Spam Topics section because it has nothing to do with Lineage.

Also one more thing to you thief @Dection you are really good designer 2

image-2021-01-23-224800.png

Fucking restore my topic, its not against the rules.. 

Edited by Loftheim

1 hour ago, Trance said:

These signs are used all over the world. It's not a trademark. The Chinese are not the first either.

Its not just about that... 

Edited by Loftheim

9 hours ago, Trance said:

Explain yourself then.

The thing is that hes stealing other peoples work and dont give proper credits. His logos are not unique but yet he pretends to be a good designer and have good quality. Imagine you hire a developer for your so much beloved L2Gold to code a script for you and he just copy paste it from another source.

Is that what you want in the end? Do you want to pay for that? You pay for something which was stolen. Now you get it?

Edited by Loftheim

2 hours ago, Loftheim said:

The thing is that hes stealing other peoples work and dont give proper credits. His logos are not unique but yet he pretends to be a good designer and have good quality. Imagine you hire a developer for your so much beloved L2Gold to code a script for you and he just copy paste it from another source.

Is that what you want in the end? Do you want to pay for that? You pay for something which was stolen. Now you get it?

What are you talking about? This is not news. Most of the designers I've seen in this forum do this. At least one of the favorite designers you mentioned in the topic "GFX-Thief-Mod LuL". They even resell their designs with small changes, and they all get ideas from each other. They are web designers, not artists.

Edited by Trance

2 minutes ago, Trance said:

What are you talking about? That's not news. Most of the designers I've seen in this forum does that.
At least one of your preferred designers you mentioned in the 'GFX-Thief-Mod LuL' topic. They even resell their web designs and they all are taking ideas from each other. They're web designers, not artists.

Okay then

1 minute ago, Loftheim said:

Okay then

This is how I see things as I said above. I hope you understood what I meant, I'm not defending anyone.

• Trance locked this topic