L2Reborn Special Account + Gift char

TSIVE

Hello Everyone I have sell 2 characters(accounts) in l2reborn and this is the third (last one cause I leave server cause of work and I give gift character that is inside naked.)

my account + email provide you.

Elven Elder character 62.5 Level with most hard spells like Clarity learned ( this is gift char if you buy the account )

And the main char :

(Permanent Vip + Full recommends

+Green title unlocked if you want)

Arcana Lord 78 level NOBLESS going for 79 Feline King soon ( spell book in warehouse need only Exp )

+Subclass Destroyer 75 Level almost 76 With Double Gear to Enjoy the game! 
+Subclass you can start a new one if you want from 40 level

Dark Crystal Set + Homu acumen 

Tallum Heavy Set +3/3/3/3 + Hallbert Haste +3(Might Augment)

BlackOre Jew set. And a lot of thinks and materials in warehouse ! You can make a lot of adena with that or craft ! Like 100kk and more.

(If you are alone and interesting to play. That char is inside a good Russian archer constant party that party have prime time 4 hours per day ) if not you can still play alone! 
many epic fights and fun

Thanks you all! If anyone interested about account send me message in MxC

Edited by TSIVE

Sry but the account is truth and ready for sell! i hate some people like you try to make people to not be intersting about selling goods.all informations that you need is posted in forum;)

HOW THE FAK YOU KNOW ALL ACCOUNT INFO AND HOW THE FAK YOU HAVE VIP ACCOUNT WITH MY NAME AND SELL MY FAKING ACCOUNT MY BISHOP SUBCLASS IS STILL LEVELING UP AND ITS 49 level. HOW YOU KNOW ALL THAT INFORMATIONS ( ADMINS PLS HELP )